[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How ripped can I get off 75 lb adjustables?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ironmaster.jpg (4 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
ironmaster.jpg
4 KB, 203x249
I'm looking to get a better body instead of just average. Don't need to get super huge, just noticeably muscular/fit.
Would 75 lb dumbells be good enough weight to get me there?
>>
buy what you think you need now and buy more as needed idk how this is hard actually
>>
>>35052416
>dumbbells
>getting you big by themselves
Hahahahahahhahaha, just get a barbell
>>
you'll still look dyel while clothed if you train with that only
>>
>>35052422
I'm super poor and stingy
>>
>>35052416
Is it 75 lbs each? If it is, you'll get pretty far.
>>
>>35052444
Yes.
>>
get the standard cheap Chinese ones with standard plates which you can buy later
>>
>>35052422
>dont know shit
>buy what you think you need
amazing strategy.

>>35052416
just read starting strength before you waste a bunch of money and time on dumbells or other stupid stuff.
>>
>>35052448
How are they adjustable? What plates etc? Most of the isolation exercises you can do with those need laughable weights at the beginning.
>>
>>35052416
It depends on how fast you progress.

75 lbs would be plenty for isolation exercises.
>>
>>35052463
I think in 2.5 lb increments from 5-75
>>
>>35052534
That seems good enough. If you don't want to get huge, you will be okay with this for pretty much forever.
>>
You could build some muscle

Nothing crazy or big but you will look alright. Better then the average cunt on the streets.

You could build decent shoulders if you can work up to full weight on your overhead press followed by accessory exercises like lateral raises.

Curls for girls
Easy tri workout

Could have an alright back doing rows followed by some pullups somewhere

Dont expect crazy legs but you could do some front squats up to 60 kilos with those.

Chest would be lacking as you would need higher then that to build a decent chest.
But just try and work towards 5 x 10 for each exercise and you will honestly look decent.

But when that happens it would be time for an upgrade
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.