[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After doing squats ive ended up with this horrible pain in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1448557680079.jpg (129 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1448557680079.jpg
129 KB, 668x712
After doing squats ive ended up with this horrible pain in my upper neck that extends into my head. What is this am i going to die.
>>
That's an acute spinal contortion. The way to fix this is to stand on a hard surface (not carpeted floor) and jump up with your knees locked, landing on your heels. Do this a couple of times. It will use the percussion to straighten your spine.
>>
>>35050242
oh god i laughed so fucking hard at this
>>
>>35050242
thanks for the advice, trying this now
>>
Did you look at yourself in the mirror/look up while squatting instead of keeping a neutral head position?
>>
>>35050274
am i not supposed to do this, i thought mark rippetoe told you to look up
>>
>>35050274
no seriously, i thought looking up while squatting was proper form
>>
>>35050318
>>35050386
What the fuck you guys seriously????
>>
>>35050201
>he fell for the squatting meme
>>
>>35050318
>>35050386
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35050242
Oh god that's great
>>
>>35050318
to look DOWN, fuck, man, watch those videos or read his book
and you probably had the bar too high
>>
Yes

You're already dead

You just don't know it yet
>>
>highbar fags will defend this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.