[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SARM General /sarmg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
Welcome to the SARM General, for all your questions and discussion on Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators, aka Legal Weak Roids without bad side effects

Share your experiences with SARMs!
What SARM did you take, how much, how long and what results did it give you?

Where did you purchase it?
There are a lot of scam sites on the web, so sharing a trusted source would be helpful
>>
I thought about purchasing SARMs, but then I realized it's pretty much like being a guinea pig since long-term side-effects have never been studied on humans.Whenever I'll feel like quitting the natty world, I'll use regular, proven, steroids that have been used for decades now with well-documented sides

PS: did you read that one of the side-effects of S4 (a type of SARM), is that your vision may become yellow for a few seconds/minutes? That's fucked up (in a bad, unhealthy way).Sarms truely are for kiddos that only care about fast results and don't care about their health
>>
>>35048062
I undestand your caution but what do you think the long term effects could be?

as far as I understand, SARMs are literally exclusively binding to the androgen receptors, which should really do nothing else except promote muscle growth and stuff like increasing bone density or healing. It's not like test where you mess up your whole endocrine system and sides are all over the place
>>
>>35047998
Why run SARMs if they aren't considered to be as effective as AAS, and when we currently don't know much about them?
You lose your gains where you come off just the same as with AAS.
>>
I'm on ostarine for 8 weeks (week 4). gained total 8lbs so far. weights going up. doing PPLPxPL. excellent recovery, gonna up volume a bit. consistent appetite. came off a foot injury (dislocation, sprains), great healing effecys feel 95%. plan do lgd4033 with osta next year for 8 weeks, prob starting Feb or March.
>>
>>35048256

any side-effects?
change in sex-drive?
are you planning a PCT ?
>>
>>35048277
first week felt weird especially when I hit 25mg on the third day, so I dropped back to 15-20. by feeling weird I mean this sensation I had in joints, sometimes other body parts, not pain or discomfort, just like somethings going on. all gone within first week and I hit 25mg for week three, going 25+ rn. no noticeable side effects. increase in libido, semen volume, better than when I was on trib haha. I got nolva, I'll run it for two weeks just in case.
>>
>>35048338
I was also on codeine and antibiotics when I started, maybe that interfered. once during the first week I took a really huge dump and my ass and surrounding areas were feeling weird for two days or so, I don't believe that's osta related.
>>
>>35048338

and where did you buy it?
There seems to be a shitload of shilling from people that want you to buy it off their website.

Ceretropic was the only place that seemed legit
>>
>>35048413
ceretropic is legit, but I got mine on Sarms1 even though people talk shit about them. my cards got blocked for ceretropic cause bank thought it was too sketch. s1 package came in pretty fast. they gave me a discount on my next order and all that bs. if you're buying bulk, they have good options that are not as overpriced as single bottles. I heard it costs pennies to synthesize.
>>
>>35048191
> Should really do nothing else
If it hasn't been tested over a long period of time, it is literally impossible to tell of the long term side effects.

It's like legal highs vs. actual drugs, I'd much rather take the stuff that's been around for years, the side effects of which are known, than taking a leap of faith into the skills of a chinese factory chemist
>>
>>35048622
osta has been around for years and underwent heavy human testing.
>>
>>35048685
I'm talking bout serious long term sides, fuck knows what they could be, and that's my point, osta hasn't been around long enough to conduct reliable results on again I say, long term sides
>>
>>35048844
conventional gear got long term sides too. you may agree or not, but even /fraud/ say its a guaranteed few of years of your lifespan. even worse if you already have health issues, that can be enhanced by it (aka Zyzz). you just gotta do it right to not permanently shut your body down on your first cycle/blast.
also I've heard muscle gains is an unforseen side effect of osta, as it was developed for bones, ligaments, tendons.
>>
>>35048972
Would I keep the skeletal gains from running osta?
>>
>SARMS

just do test for a few months holy fuck.
>>
>>35048996
no its not adamantium. your bones will get denser, joints heal, stronger tendons. I'd assume it would take longer to lose bone gains tho.
>>
>>35049021
so inconvenient thooo. gotta pin, measure right, not fuckup pinning spots, lower yo natty test, do pct. do your best not to get caught...
my daily routine is dense enough already. innovation is the way to go tho, CMON.
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22459616

GHRP-2
+
GRF 129
+
LGD-4033

Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaDRnRkJS7M

Planning on running this, not sure how i need to cycle off
>>
Any physical store (not an online store) to buy SARMS?
>>
>>35048458
Also vouching for Sarms1. Got osta from them, I've made great gains.

When they shipped to me, packaging said "Shoe leather polish" kek. Discreet, will definitely order again.
>>
>>35049048
If you have a cool sup shop, yeah.

If there is a supplement shop around you that isn't a big chain and is ran by very large men, it wouldn't hurt to ask after a while of buying from them and striking up conversations.
>>
>>35049068
mine was female cosmetics haha. that's what they're billed as now too.
>>35049083
or a few big guys for you at the gym. that's how I got a test, tren connect. pharma hoomin grade everything he says. haven't bought anything yet tho.
>>35049047
any review on lgd at all? as I said I plan to do it myself but it very new, and the strongest of all. I might even throw that hgh mimicking sarm in the stack.
>>
>>35047998
Yeah, I'll just stick to weed and food
>>
File: lgd.png (135 KB, 272x450) Image search: [Google]
lgd.png
135 KB, 272x450
any reputable stores online? wanna try this pretty bad
>>
>>35049144
that will give you the same results for sure :^)
>>
>>35049182
guaranteed gains
>>
>>35049181
yes, I've been researching a lot online, cause I'm just as scared of ordering some bunk shit, seems like 2 legit sources are sarms1 and ceretropic, both also ship internationally
>>
>>35049141
Lol, I wonder if they'll change what the order is next time, or if I'll get "shoe polish" again.

I've got another 3 weeks left of my osta. Gonna do LDG and osta with PCT next. I'd order now, but I'm nervous about shipping. Do you think the order would freeze? Up in Canada and it's getting cold now.
>>
>>35049204
guaranteed natty gains*
>>
>>35048685
So has MK-677, although it's not really a SARM.
>>
>>35048062
While this guys logic is wrong, I still agree. After having used SARMs, I would have much rather take one cycle of steroids, developed a decent baseline, and then just work out natty for the rest of my life.

It's easy, controllable, and relatively safe. The only thing SARMs have done for me is gotten me is an annoying steroid-like mentality, with none of the gains. If you really want to blast and cruise and live your life under constant discipline, then go for it, but I'd much rather get the body and then live how I want.
>>
>>35049234
>roid gut without roids
>>35049268
>shit routine prob desu senpai
>>
LGD wasnt worth it imo

I gained like 6 lbs in 4 weeks on 5mg/day.

It was fucking awesome the first two weeks, strength shot up, felt fuller, had a ridiculous appetite.

I started noticing the worst side on the 4th week when I was with a girl and I couldnt keep my pecker up. My test levels were pretty low, but I couldnt tell you how low.

My friend started the cycle at the same time as me, he took 10mg/day and his test dropped from 700ng/dl to 184ng/dl. We both decided to stop using after 4 weeks, and without any PCT or anything, we are back to normal after about 2-3 weeks.

Next time im just doing test, fuck SARMS, waste of money imo.
>>
>>35049268
>one cycle is enough
severely overestimating roids here

>>35049021
smart people are running a sarm on top of their test

>>35049141
lol being natty 2015 enjoy your nogains
>>
S-23
I take test as well but this SARM brought my need to masturbate to a whole new level I basically am doing nothing else in my day its ridiculous how often I can do it.
>>
>>35049294
how is anyone else supposed to know what you're talking about lol?
>>
>>35049326
I'm no longer natty breh, my adventure has started. yet i bet you're one of those full on roiders from fraud who still look like shit even when on test tren anavar lelmao.
>>
>>35049353
sorry, I meant to respond to this fool
>>35049144
>>
>>35049380
I bet you're someone who actually takes advice from /fit/
>>
SARMS - work by selectively modulating androgen receptors
TEST - works by modulating androgen receptors much less selectively

I dont know why the SARM haters aren't at least excited about the concept. Sure the ones we have now are comparatively underwhelming but if the market grows eventually they'll cook up something that is extremely comparable if not better than traditional AAS.
>>
>>35049390
no, you don't need advice when you're letting the juice autopilot you
>>
>>35049405
lol, where are these accusations coming from
>>
>>35049433
its a statement about myself.
I dont need advice when the roids do it all.
fitness is so overcomplicated these days.
>>
File: 1448407056392.png (31 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1448407056392.png
31 KB, 240x240
>tfw you realize sarms will still shut you down and will need to do pct and you were better off doing actual gear
>>
>>35049316
>Hey guys look at all these benefits in short period of time with short recovery with no PCT
>SARMs are shit
>>
File: 1440969438275.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1440969438275.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
>>35047998
Is this thread some meme I haven't heard of?
>Legal Weak Roids without bad side effects
If this isn't a meme, you're a bunch of fucking retards
>>
>>35049507
Steroids have no affect on muscle growth. Medical textbooks say so. Enjoying acute repeated muscle trauma from pinning for no reason.
>>
Just finished 6 week cycle of Ligrandrol (lgd-4033), 8mg ED.

Gained about 3kg's of muscle and all major lifts have increased by 10-20kgs. Noticable aesthetic improvement. Did not experience any negative sides. Recovery was markedly improved. All in all, very pleased with results.
>>
Does this stuff affect cholesterol and shit?
>>
>>35049486

Shouldve mentioned that I didnt get a boner at all during the fourth week and fifth week, felt absolutely terrible, etc.
>>
>>35049928
S-23 restores full sexual function in rats without testosterone.
Add it to your next sarm stack for all the androgens you need to feel normal.
>>
>>35049553
>Steroids have no affect on muscle growth.

Lmao what even

Better tell this to Rich Piano, hes gonna be so mad he wasted 25 years of his life
>>
>>35049997
You mean he'll be dead within 10 years?
>>
>>35049334
>>35049947
Wut? I read it worked like a male contraceptive and gives bad shut down.
>>
>>35050337
Yea, you have no test but you have synthetic androgens fufilling all the functions of test. Perhaps not every function but certainly muscle gain and sexual function.
>>
>>35049997
That's what medical textbooks said for a long time. Same attitude as people poo-pooing sarms.
>>
would lgd4033/gw50156/mk2866 for 8 weeks be a good stack? or should I take osta with nolva for 4 weeks as pct this time? or should I just take osta for 12 weeks straight? I would like to include mk677 in the stack but its really overpriced or just plain expensive everywhere. thoughts?
>>
>>35050766
I dont think there is any point in stacking osta with LGD, they have a very similar profile, just different strengths essentially.

Ceretropic has Mk677 iirc

There's also sr9009 which they have too, I'd take it sublingual, it apparently increases mitochondria in muscle tissue.
>>
>>35050801
>mitochondria

isnt that the shit from star wars that gives you force powers?

cool.
>>
>>35051139
>powerhouse of the cell
>>
>>35049667
pct?
>>
Does anyone know how SARMs pair with blood donation? How long does one have to wait after use etc?
>>
>>35053419
Just go donate. Don't hog the gains in your blood all to yourself.
>>
>>35050801
SR9009 not likely to be effective in any manner other than injected
>>
File: do you even lift.jpg (117 KB, 634x848) Image search: [Google]
do you even lift.jpg
117 KB, 634x848
>>35050801
>apparently increases mitochondria

may the force be with you.
>>
>>35053445
sublingual. The solutions being sold are not suitable for injection, dont do that.
>>
>>35053712
I am talking about the drug itself I dont care about the solutions currently being sold. Sr9009 wont do shit to you unless you inject it.
>>
File: 1434150787149.jpg (898 KB, 957x1074) Image search: [Google]
1434150787149.jpg
898 KB, 957x1074
>tfw GW is always out of stock
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.