[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT ITS FUCKING HAPPENING https://www.youtube.com/wat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: zayn.jpg (19 KB, 346x520) Image search: [Google]
zayn.jpg
19 KB, 346x520
HOLY SHIT ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daA_u-5K_p4
>>
SIMEON PANDA BTFO
>>
That's cringy as fuck.
>>
>>35047993
Tbh most grills in that video were ugly but that qtpie at 4:14 is hnnggg...

I'm surprised the green gains goblin won, maybe the memes are true and girls prefer ottermode over big boy mode.
>>
>>35048401
How do you fucking think they're ugly.
Oh wait, it's bait. Nevermind. Here's your response.
>>
Interviewer was beta as fuck.

>Girl answers his question
>just standing there repeating Simeon all natty Panda
>>
>>35048455
...excuse me? most of them had huge teeth/bad smile, way too flashy red lipsticks or overall average face. sorry for offending you.
>>
>>35047993
5:30 is wifeable af
>>
autism
>>
>>35048401
>VG
>ottermode

You gotta be kidding me. Tbf he doesn't look amazing, his genetics are pretty crap, but he is bigger than ottermode.
>>
>>35048401
>qtpie at 4:14 is hnnggg
no
>>
>>35048558
No he's not, his arms are past ottermode, the rest of his body is dyel.
> Nobody mentions his deformed chest
>>
>>35048401
I prefer VG's body more and his head and face are fucking weird but would be forgiveable if he wasn't such a creepy person.

he reminds me of onision and they both give off the psychopath/cult leader vibe.
>>
>>35047993
They only preferred VG over Simeon because Simeon is scary as fuck. If they had similar size, Simeon would win all the votes tbqfh
>>
>>35047993
>channel called "Train to look good naked"

literally every their video starts with:
>who do girls find...
>what do girls think...
>do girls like that...

jesus this is some next level beta shit
>>
>>35049016
wat

>if Ronnie Coleman didn't have muscles, he wouldn't have been 8x Mr. Olympia
>>
>>35047993
VG is a legitimate lizard
and a shayteen at that
PS that means he's evil
>>
>>35047993
>even a random girl can tell your on steroids
that doesnt mean shit. someone said i was on steroids when i deadlifted 180lb. people say you're on roids when what you can do or look like is out of their reach. normies are fucking dumb
>>
if a vegan lizard drinks human blood, is it still vegan?
>>
>>35047993
Why does vg sound like he's trying to yell just enough to seem angry but not enough to wake his mom up?
>>
>>35047993
How the fuck are 3:22's teeth that fucking white?
>>
>all those neithers

Dadbod 4 life.
>>
What the fuck is with the dicksucking at the beginning?

"Who do you think looks better: This guy or MY PERSONAL GOD"

vg is a cunt and legit sociopath, but wtf mate.
>>
that's ok i don't want any of those skinnyfat bitches either
>>
>>35049073
Right, because Mr. Olympia is all about random women's opinion.
>>
>>35049186
kek
>>
File: sloot.jpg (245 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
sloot.jpg
245 KB, 1600x900
>>35047993

>That's Simon Panda? Yeah he's pretty nice
>would you give him a lap dance? for his birthday?
>nooo...because I'm a good girl, and I don't do that!
>>
>>35049100
no one said you were on steroids with your shit lifts, you DYEL pussy fuccboi. stop lying.
>>
>>35049186
Because he is
>>
File: 1339692631236.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1339692631236.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>35047993
>spending your time going up to random girls on the street and asking them which "famous" youtube bodybuilder they find most attractive, recording their answers and then putting them on youtube
>>
>>35048558
His arms are past otter, apart from that he is a skellington
>>
>>35049186
Lel
>>
BBC cocks fuck all the white sluts confirmed.
>>
>>35050087
People said i was on steroids when benching lmao2pl8 because in the gym i was using nasal spray to fight running nose after common cold.
normies are fucking dumb
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.