[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you given up drugs and alcohol to get fit? How did you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: interventionguy1.jpg (30 KB, 485x353) Image search: [Google]
interventionguy1.jpg
30 KB, 485x353
Any of you given up drugs and alcohol to get fit?

How did you do it? Did you cut everything out altogether, or just decrease use a lot?
>>
I drink 3-4 beers a night.
>>
I did quit alcohol 2 weeks ago

the results have been amazing so far, lower bf %, breaking PRs, not depressed anymore, waking up fresh in the morning.

Alcohol is a poison and you can only quit cold turkey. And the good news is it's only gonna suck for the first 3 days or so.
>>
I quit smoking pot but I can't quit on that cocaina and xtc
>>
cigs, but I haven't bought any in about 3 weeks, just bummed them, xD 100 :ok_hand: desu senpai desu edsu
>>
Recovering opiate addict here. I used daily for about 3 years and quit cold turkey after I got fed up with being broke as fuck and withdrawing every day. Hitting the gym is one of the best things I did to replace my using, it gave me something to keep busy and helped reduce the severity of my withdrawals.
>>
Yeah, I ended up quitting alcohol and Marijuanna entirely because unfortunately I have shit genetics and 2 beers will make me bloat up like a balloon. I have a low willpower that I'm trying to improve and the pot muchies was too much to handle.

It was like Soda and Fast Food, after a while, you don't want it any more.
>>
>>35046905
If anything you should be drinking more. Takes the brakes off the train, makes you a little crazy. Consistency and patience are important but so is not being a pussy. So drink up
>>
>>35047133
thats because you have to try harder, dont you? do you believe it's impossible to do? or do you just not have enough motivation to do it? don't you think being on these drugs is a bad thing?
>>
>>35047167
This
>>
>>35047133
do you do yola on the reg? yer gonna wanna thinking about quitting for the long term, it will give you psychosis or severe depression.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.