[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you holding up, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
How are you holding up, /fit/?
>>
I have a shit job and everyone from uni is successful

Kill me pls Jesus
>>
>>35046541
I know that feel.
It will get better anon
>>
I'm 26 living with my broke parents working a minimum wage part time job
>>
financially stable for a single gent

constantly undermined at work(milfag)

fuck-fuck games keeps holding me back from doing courses.
peers are halfway done with their B.S.' and im still a uniformed loser. My knowledged has faltered due to being away from lecture rooms for so long.
>>
File: 13378185181.png (510 KB, 338x600) Image search: [Google]
13378185181.png
510 KB, 338x600
Keep telling yourself you gonna make it. Got a small date for tomorrow, feeling pretty confi besides its one of my first. 23 here.
We´re all gonna make it brah
>>
good and bad. got my master's degree and starting a phd. no friends. making good gains. no gf.
>>
>>35046541
What did you get your degree in
>>35046611
Keep applying. You know when you're driving home and all those obscure businesses that are there? Most of those are offices that don't post openings on job sites. One day just go and see if anyone is hiring. I did that and got hired on to a desk job that is very simple and entry level and paid double to my shitty job that I had. They just want competent people and will teach you the rest.

>>35046505
Honestly, this is going to be my best thanksgiving by far. Didn't come without sacrifices and telling close friends holding me back to fuck off.
>>
>>35046676
You rarely get friends while bettering yourself. lots of acquaintances though. And if you keep working the women will notice.
>>
I'm a 20 year old high school drop out w/o a GED who pays for his gym membership by selling weed and adderall.

I should really get my shit together.
>>
>>35046558

I hope so, I'm not living I'm dying

>>35046685

Accounting,
>>
>>35046709
Accounting is high in demand. If there is nothing in your area you need to move. Shit my job in orlando is looking for a financial analyst if they haven't filled the position yet.
>>
>>35046696
well, I don't have friends because I was sick for years and they either moved away (most of them) or settled down with a wife and a couple of kids. I hope to make new friends when I move and start my phd in january.
>>
>>35046745
Then you'll find friends. Keep doing what your doing. What was wrong with you?
>>
I have to hold off on my project since I sprained my ankle last night rock climbing

Kill me
>>
>>35046505

26, just finished my master's in CompSci. Got a 20h/week job at uni that pays the bills, currently looking for a full time job that pays more. But first I'm gonna go travelling for 10 weeks in Jan+Feb.

Also lost 5kg/11 lbs this year. Deepened the friendship with 2 guys I live with. After suffering from depression for two years (mom an hero'ed), having literally no friends until the age of 22, absolutely no confidence whatsoever because of being a fat as fatass, I'm happy that I'm so much better now, even though I will never be the extroverted, good looking dude everybody likes and admires.

>tfw no fit as fuark bf though
>>
>>35046742

There are jobs just a lot of competition.

Plus I'm basically an autist so I always interview poorly
>>
>>35046541
You think that's bad?

>I failed the bar by one point.
>I have a JD and no one is replying to any of my job applications.
>I currently work a public service Fellowship doing civil advocacy work with a nonprofit for the impoverished and elderly. My school gave me $2500 for this
>feel like an absolute failure
>live with my parents and my father grows angrier each day I don't have a "real job"
>those student loans are just accumulating in interest
>Working the fellowship, re-studying for the bar, putting in ten quality applications a day, and dealing with a very argumentative father who still claims to be proud of me but thinks I'm wasting my potential because I'm 25 and haven't started my life yet.

The only thing that makes this okay for me is the fact that 60% of my graduating class (the ones who passed the bar) still can't get jobs. The legal market is beyond fucked, and it may just be the case that I get my certification while unemployment remains relatively the same for my former classmates.

Everything still blows, though. At least I'm fit...

I'm going to make it, right?
>>
>>35046895
just go more professional if you act too autist.
>>
>>35046745
Good luck with your phd, mate! What field are you going to work in?
>>
I meant this to be a Thanksgiving cheat meal thread and I didn't ask for these feels
>>
>>35046971
We're drowning, mate.
>>
I bought into the "cardio kills gainz" meme, did zero cardio for five years, now I have ED with 24.
Th-thanks /fit/
>>
File: 1366558670171.jpg (139 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1366558670171.jpg
139 KB, 1024x768
> pretty decent well-paying job
> in debt for probably another 4 years
> also car and appt not cheap
> almost no money left at the end of the month

> only a few friends that live far away
> 28, tfw no gf
> very low self esteem but it's getting better thanks to lifting
> shit at picking up hobbies
> can't stick to anything because nothing feels like it's not a huge waste of time
> sit at home at my free time browsing 4chen, loling at feel-pics and other shitpostings
> rest spent playing league, raging, but it's the only thing that still connects me to my only childhood friends

On the bright side I discovered DJing and I get excited as fuck when watching HowTo vids on jewtube or imagining being at a club, blasting beats.
Shit will be hard and hardware is expensive, but maybe this is my way out of this lethargy hell.
>>
>>35046920
>because I'm 25 and haven't started my life yet
ouch, that hit way too close
>>
>>35047593
Yeah, it's a pretty ridiculous thing for him to think even though I haven't lived at home for over 7 years, have a B.A. and a J.D., traveled all over Europe and China, and have done more substantive work for the poor and those of modest needs than just about anyone else in the family. But, somehow, I haven't started my life yet because employment is slow, I failed a certification test by one point, and I don't have a place of my own.

Yes, let's ignore everything else and constantly remind me how "im not trying hard enough"
>>
>>35047754
Parents man.
I remember being at high level school, struggling as shit because lazy fuck.
Bad grades (and there were a lot): mom flips her shit everytime, gettin angry and after depressend
Good grades: no reaction.

Now they're gone bancrupt and live of welfare while I make their combined income from 5 years ago because I took the right exit and started doing what I enjoy and at which I'm good at.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.