[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why cycle test-e?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Why do people cycle test?
I mean, after you stop, even with pct your balls will be smaller than normal so your test production will be even lower than a natural fag. Which means you will lose your gains until your balls have grown again/start another cycle.

>give me a reason not to perma cruise on test
>>
>>35046220
fucking faggot stop killing yourself and actually LIFT something at the gym instead of causally fucking around with stupid routines and flexing at the mirror when nobody looks
>>
>>35046249
Wat
I don't even roid, just wondering.
>>
you're supposed to take it forever

people cycle it to get used to roids, sides and the like. also mistakes won't destroy your body as bad as doing them while cruising. take it as testing the waters
>>
I've came off after 1.5 years on cycle, don't notice a single difference and this is with no pct.
>>
>>35046263
How much did you take?
>>
Slightly related to this. Couldn't find the normal fraud thread:

Have anyone tried blood doping or EPO? I'm considering trying it out, just don't know where to get it yet.
>>
>>35046295
Why the fuck would you use epo?
Are you a professional endurance athlete? Probably not
>>
>>35046275

Varied from 900-1800mg per week, ate like shit and barely trained though. I'm 5 weeks clean now and feeling good.
>>
>>35046368
5 weeks, lol. shits about to happen
>>
>>35046295
Think about how you'll affect young aspiring athletes if you are taking performance enhancing drugs before going into an actual competition.
>>
>>35046220

Test before first cycle:
1012ng/dl
Estro was in range
Free test I don't remember, but was high (above range a bit, but that may be related to my mild insulin restive state, as insulin lowers SBGH)

Post cycle, which btw was 500mg test e, 200mg TNE, 60mg dbol, 200mg tren E, 200mg Mast E, and at the end I bridged to pct with 30mg SD for 3 weeks.
I used HCG @ 1000iu for the last 4 weeks till pct, and standard pct, lower clomid dose and nola though, instead of that stupid 100mg ED shit for clomid.

Post cycle bloods, 2 months after:
Test: 1182ng/dl
Estro in range (higher than before only by 4)
Free test (high, as usual, infact higher than before, I did get blood sugar issues on cycle, I went insulin restive thanks to test, but I took novorapid to control that, was using 10iu PWO, trained twice a day)

So fuck off with your shit. Plenty of people have shown proven blood work that test is back to normal.
I'm 20, too. I lost 1kg, out of the 12kg I gained.
I lost 5kg on my lifts, but mate I went from 150kg bench natty to 175kg bench, and a 270kg deadlift to 302.5kg, do I really give a shit I lost 5kg?

This thread is silly, OP is a bait troll.
Also, perma cruise is appalling for health. So is blasting now and then, I will never roid again. Wasn't even worth it, I learned I needed to accept myself. I wasn't any happier on cycle than I was off, if anything I was moodier when estro got out of control due to me missing my AI dose (armi is gay)
The effects on my kidneys, as given by bloods, was enough to put me off, hell I've seen what test e on its own can do at just 800mg, it's not worth it if you have the epigenetics for that subpopulation that responds that way.

Other than that, no sides. But I didn't feel it was worth losing my natty card. I did it out of curiosity.
>>
>>35046319
Semi-professional. Plus, why wouldn't you want to have super-endurace?
>>
>>35046408
That's because you used hcg. -> no hormonal crash

You will still lose your gains if you went above your natty limit. Thqt's why it's called a LIMIT. You won't be able to get better than what your genetics have decided for you.
>>
>>35046400
haha love how /fit/ is very liberal when it comes to test and PED's, EXCEPT IF IT'S EPO YOU GUYS, DON'T LET PEOPLE RUN FAST! NOT NATURELLRLAWJR
>>
>>35046408
That's a low dose for somenone who has natty test that high.
>>
>>35046391

It's been nearly 6 weeks now that I've checked, my last injection was 250MG test. Not noticed any change in libido and my balls are getting bigger.
>>
>>35046490
>some people react better tgan others to epo
>keep taking more ayyy
>blood clotting
>brb stroke
>brb heart attack
>>
>>35046461
Also
>super endurance
You're body decides how well you respond to epo. Sure scientists have found a 55℅ improvement, but more realistically it will be 10℅.
10% is almost nothing for amateurs, but if you're competing with the best athletes in the world, 10% can change everything.
>>
>>35046519

Tbh you aren't wrong. The sdrol, slin and tren gave me most of the gains desu. The test did FUCK all.

>>35046485
been training 3 years natty, no where near my genetic limit desu.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.