[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell /fit/. After 22 years of existing and do nothing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1448197394157.jpg (111 KB, 800x1020) Image search: [Google]
1448197394157.jpg
111 KB, 800x1020
What the hell /fit/. After 22 years of existing and do nothing, typical comfort zone, i'm feeling im gonna be happy. I'm feeling that i can achive anything if only i want. Now i'm cutting, in few weeks i will see my family, later then i want to join army. And i know i will make it.
I'm not thinking what others people think. Before i wanted to have friends, be someone important in their eyes. Always thinking what they have in mind about me. Now, fuck them, this my life, my movie. I feel confident and don't afraid to talk what i really think.
What is this? What happend, how everything changed about me.
>>
>>35045975
Don't know what to call it, but it's a nice realization. I've been there and felt it. I too joined the army. But fucked it up at the ripe old age of 18. I'm 20 now and want to try again. And I'm sure I will. I'm also gunna get swole as fuck and achieve shit, have fun and enjoy my life. So should you.
>>
>>35045975

You became an adult. I'm serious, you're at the age where your brain is about fully mature. No more teen bullshit to contend with.
>>
I was in the Army for a few years. Its ok. Dont fuck up like i did and pick a job that carries over to the civilian world and dont give anyone a fucking dime of the money you make over seas.
>>
>>35045975

You have matured slightly, congratulations.
>>
>doesn't care about pleasing or impressing others
>joins a service that literally makes cash for a few evil individuals at the expense of countless gallons of innocent blood
>commanded around all day, identity broken, gay comrade forced-friendship with other brain washed deluded fools
Are you sick in the head m8? Joining the army is the ultimate act of kekoldry on this planet. Start your own army, recruit men, train hard, grow food and hunt. Be ready for invaders, be strong, defend your family. Don't just sell your soul for the military industrial complex, the whole war thing is a game for the elites to get their way and you'd be the fucking pawns. Come on!
>>
>>35046152
maybe you are right bro... but i want to do what i had planed before, to see that i can do it, whatever it is.
>>
File: 1346095501624.jpg (249 KB, 844x513) Image search: [Google]
1346095501624.jpg
249 KB, 844x513
>>35046752
You. You have potential for greatness. Do not squander it for someone else's gain. Follow your heart and release desires of the path. Forge new dreams. Fan the flames of your own heart. Your potential is limitless. You are only beginning. What a waste it would be to forfeit your life for the gain of a tyrant. Go inwards. Focus. Meditate. Test your limits. Break all boundaries. Forge history your self.
The dreams of your past are the dreams of your past self. With your new self build new dreams. There is no barrier, there is no limit.
>>
>>35045975
> Now, fuck them, this my life, my movie. I feel confident and don't afraid to talk what i really think.
Stop listening to Joe Rogan and stop kidding your self you fucking drone
>>
>>35047033
breh, the drone is the one who accepts a mediocre fate and does not dream or strive for greatness
the man with a vision and a purpose is the rarity
you have it backwards
>>
>>35046752
plz read the following:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military%E2%80%93industrial_complex
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zionist_Occupation_Government_conspiracy_theory
(Do not confuse Zionist with Jew and do not confuse conspiracy theory with apt observation)
>>
>>35047033
being negative won't take you anywhere in life
>>
I like your attitude OP.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.