[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ I'm having a dilemma. I was out drinking with my mates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: 1422645970222.jpg (72 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1422645970222.jpg
72 KB, 500x375
/fit/ I'm having a dilemma.
I was out drinking with my mates last sunday and I came home with this one girl whose brains I fucked out and ultimately it was a really fun night for me since I don't go out that often.
But I just found out today that this girl I slept with actually has a boyfriend and they've been together for three years. Like I look at this guy's facebook and he's obviously mad in love with her and now I just feel terrible.

Like I feel fucking horrible and disgusted with myself and ultimately really bad for this one guy.
What should I do, /fit/?
Should I just forget about it and move on or tell him?
>>
>>35045612
As someone who went out with a chick for about 5 years when I was young and she cheated on me. One of the worst things was everyone knew but me for like 6 months.

Tell him
>>
>>35045612
I think I would tell him about it. But I'm an out of touch, old moralfag so what do I know.
>>
It is not your problem and he would have done the same if it were reversed.

Literally forget about it and move on with your life. Don't try to contact him and don't feel bad about it.
>>
>>35045612
Tell him. Don't let him be a cvck.
>>
File: 1396567299717.gif (2 MB, 331x221) Image search: [Google]
1396567299717.gif
2 MB, 331x221
>>35045644
Do people really think like this now?
>>
>>35045612
Tell him please mate. For all the anon on here who have been in that poor guys situation. He will need it to start a new chapter in his life. He might even get /fit/. You owe it to your fellow man.
>>
>>35045644
Ignore this

Tell him, make it clear you aren't gonna enter into a discussion. Explain what happened (leave the details), apologise and move on.

This seems like the only way you will get over it. Don't worry about what others may or may not have done in your situation. You seem to have some sort of moral compass so you do you.
>>
Forget about it, don't tell him. She's probably cheated on him previously anyway.

Don't worry about sloots slooting
>>
>>35045672
This is the correct action
>>
>>35045612
She will do everything that's possible to blame you and if he is really in love he will believe every lie she feeds him and you will be the asshole.
>>
File: 1394635015789.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
1394635015789.gif
2 MB, 383x204
>>35045688
He would still have done the moral thing, and that's more valuable than whether or not you are perceived to be an asshole.
>>
>>35045656
>>35045672

Why is it his job to be captain save a kuck?

Obviously OP wouldn't have slept with her had he knew before had, but what's done is done and that can't be changed.

99% chance that this guy is going to not believe OP and pretend that it's not happening.

I'm not trying to be a dick about it. I was in an almost identical situation as that guy at one point. The guy who fucked my ex actually sent me an text with his number blocked. I was going to tell him I was going to shoot him in the head if I could have responded to it.

Betas don't wanna hear that shit about their princesses cheating, and they often get violent.

Later I met the guy and thanked him, but that was after the cheating became the pink elephant in the room.
>>
tell him.
>>
File: 1437720114506.jpg (14 KB, 226x226) Image search: [Google]
1437720114506.jpg
14 KB, 226x226
>>35045714
MORALITY
O
R
A
L
I
T
Y
>>
>>35045708
He can do whatever he wants. One of my morals is that I let other decide whats best for them and don't force them to use my own moral code. I just told him that there are risks so that he can make an informed choice.
>>
>>35045612
Op, don't listen to people like
>>35045644
>>35045674
>>35045714

Even if he doesn't believe you, you will have at least tried, and that's good enough.

"Every man is guilty of the good he did not do."
>>
You should tell him

The reason why is that if my girl was hopping on some other dicks behind my back, I would appreciate if someone told me.
>>
File: 1386897981692.gif (22 KB, 203x152) Image search: [Google]
1386897981692.gif
22 KB, 203x152
>>35045733
The fact that he now feels bad about it means that it is already at odds with his moral conviction, if it wasn't it would be a non-issue and he would not have made the thread in the first place.

OP, I think you're a good lad. Stay that way.
>>
Please OP. Ask if you can meet him some public place and tell him.
>>
>>35045714
Its not his job to "save a kek" its his job to be honest.
He doesn't have to do anything, I'm just suggesting something because I relate to his morality and I value honesty over feelings/denial.
If he feels the same way then I'd recommend him doing what I suggest.

Call me white-kight fedora, lord of the spergs but its my opinion that he should remain honest with himself and others.
>>
>>35045612

hey OP,
good-looking autist here

Could you elaborate on how it happened?
Did you kiss her at the bar... how did it escalate? Thank you!
>>
>>35045779
didnt realise c uck was filtered jej,

desu tbqh senpai kek
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x681
>>35045612
Let him know OP. He deserves to know the truth.
>>
>>35045779
>Behave like I tell you, because I found the correct value system that all humans need to follow!
>I don't do this to feel superior, it's just the only and best system!
>Also I would be a dictator if I had the choice!
>>
tell him, op
>>
>>35045773
OP here.
I think I'll just take some anon's advice in this thread and send him a text from my friend's phone later on today explaining the entire situation and telling him what happened, apologising, etc.
I don't really want him to know that it's me who fucked her since we have mutual friends and I'm honestly not the sort of person to face guys with bad news.

I think I run the risk of him brushing it off and not believing me with this way though but I think it'd be okay just so long as I put it into his head.

>>35045801
I'm pretty autistic too but at least I'm super confident when I'm drunk, and she was drunk too so going on from there wasn't the hardest thing in the world.
>>
>>35045612
If you're looking for permission to tell him, then chances are you feel that you're morally obligated to tell him.

So tell him. I know I'd appreciate it if I was in that guy's situation, and you might just get a bro out of it.
>>
>>35045688
This, worst case scenario is you'll get a rape-accusation thrown in as a last resort for her to save face. Still, I think it's your moral responsibility to tell the guy. Hers too, though I doubt she'll have the guts.
>>
If your going to tell him, tell him autonomously anon. And provide some kind of proof and condolences for doing it. Hell know without you getting your identity involved.
>>
>>35045714
Being a moral person is not a meme.
>>
>>35045821
yea I was worried I would come across as this.
Not my intention. Anything I say is a suggestion and not a command. I don't have any intention to tell people to do stuff. Its up to OP in the end
>>
>>35045672
This!
>>
Try to make her tell him, if she doesn't, do it yourself
>>
>>35045856
You're a good man OP.
>>
>>35045612
How did you pick her up? Share tips.
>>
its been said a million times in this thread but you should tell him. he has every right to know.
>>
>>35045612
Stop being such a moral fag about it, you fucking woman. Seriously. I read that entire paragraph in a very flamboyant voice thanks to you. Jesus christ, you had sex, move on with your life. It's not your responsibility to keep track of who's cheating with who. For all you know, he may have cheated on her at some point and this is her revenge. Point is, stay out of it you weasel cunt.
>>
>>35045612

You're a fucking pussy.

There is nothing sweeter than fucking a girl better than her kek faggot boyfriend can.
>>
>>35045672
>>35045612
Dude, do the bro thing and tell him his girl is unfaithful. He may or may not believe you, but it's in the bro code to do the right thing. Just think, if your positions were reversed, would you want to be told? I would.
>>
fuck her again lmao
>>
>>35045672
You're gonna do this if you have decency.
>>
>>35046273
this 2bh
>>
>>35046273
Seconding senpai
>>
File: trump.jpg (47 KB, 644x387) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
47 KB, 644x387
>>35046273
do this
>>
>>35045612
Had a guy do this and the girl accused him of rape by use of drugs.
Police, court, legal shit, etc. eventually got involved but her story was not stable and kept changing. Eventually she just admitted to cheating. But the bf knew she was a whore. Everyone else should have known she was a whore because this was like the 20th time doing this. It really puzzled me how many white knights defended this whore.
>>
>>35046504
>Had a guy
Should have been *Knew a guy

Also, I know a girl who fucked a guy and found his facebook to friend him. She found out he had a gf whom he was in a relationship for years. She told him too.

I think the normal thing to do is tell. Although I do have one friend who cheats all the time and no one says shit to his gf. Even if the gf finds out, she doesn't do shit. I really don't understand their relationship.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.