[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heya, /fit/. I'm about three weeks away from a trip to Jamaica
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: PhotoGrid_1448559220412.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1448559220412.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1920
Heya, /fit/. I'm about three weeks away from a trip to Jamaica and I was wondering if you guys think I should cut. I've been trying to bulk, because winter and I should really make some leg + butt gains, but I just looked in the mirror today and wasn't sure how comfortable I'd be looking like this on the gym.

Should I cut?
I'm 58.5 kg, 170 cm, approximately 20-24% body fat.
>>
>inb4 London.

You look fine. You'll look better than 99% of the fat stones that go to the Carribean. Just go.
>>
you look fine breh
>>
Who bulks right before going on a beach vacation?

You can bulk when you get back, cut until then - lose that last bit of pudge
>>
>>35045109
An idiot who's grown to love bulking and has no real concept of time. Thanks for your honest opinion breh I'm thinking I'm gonna do that
>>
>>35045109
>2015
>still bulking and cutting
>not recomping and maintaining fitness
>>
>>35045109
what the fuck is she going to cut, man

shut up or i'll knock you out
>>
>>35045069
i like your little sausage toes
>>
No, you should keep bulking till the rest of the winter and cut for summer.

You still have some abs definition and no love handles, you look better than 90% of the women you'll see at the beach.
>>
>>35045069
1.Post tits
2.Get advice
>>
>>35045370
I don't get why those tumblrtards say they're oppressed as women.
They're just fat and ugly so they don't get the benefits of being a woman.
>>
>>35045069
>Jamaica

Lmao burn that coal good darling
>>
1. Be my gf
>>
>>35045069
Post better pics...
But I agree with 35045094
>>
File: haha.jpg (138 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
138 KB, 1075x603
Prepare to have your pussy stretched by da BBC
>>
>>35045069
Don't worry, I'm sure the black bulls will fuck you pretty much no matter what you do.
>>
>>35045069
Don't cut yet, you'd just loose the tiny bit of ass and tits you have and look like a plank. Go on holiday, have a good time, winter-bulk and lift and cut next spring.
>>
Maintenance, and clean bulk when you return from your trip.
>>
>>35045069
post ass in bikini I'll tell you how comfortable you should be.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.