[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some guys just don't get life. It makes me sad. They'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: sosad.jpg (92 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
sosad.jpg
92 KB, 960x540
Some guys just don't get life. It makes me sad. They'll complain about not getting girls or whatever and blame it on everything but themselves. Unless they're a quadriplegic or their genitals were chopped off, there are multiple paths they can take that will lead to happiness and women or whatever it is they desire.

A lot of the times I can outline that path perfectly in my mind. If I were stuck in their shithole lives I know exactly what I would do to better myself. But most degenerates don't think it's possible for them to get out of the hole they've dug themselves. They'll blame it on autism, laziness, ADHD, their thyroid, depression. All things that may not be completely curable, but can certainly be made better. They'll delude themselves with anything just so they have an excuse to hang on to and blame their failures on. They'll dismiss even trying things because "they're just not good at it". It honestly makes me sad seeing all these people wasting away and doing nothing with their limitless potential.
>>
File: 1406180787249.jpg (183 KB, 994x759) Image search: [Google]
1406180787249.jpg
183 KB, 994x759
>>35044784
Nothing to do with fitness famo.
Also not all guys can get girls
Outta my way normie fucking shit
>>
>>35044801
Fuck off tripfag.

>>35044784
More girls 4u.
What if more than half of the world was shredded and outgoing instead of overweight.
>>
>>35044801
>not all guys can get girls

Lmao anybody that believes this is an utter retard or teenage feelfag.
>>
>>35044784
I am like that. and I know, and I understand it objectively, and there's only so many times I can read text like this before it becomes white noise.
get off 4chan you say.
and do what? do I just start walking around my town and start talking to everyone I see? about what? "hey do you like funny edm music and memes? howbout video games?"
and I know it's all my fault. I don't feel sorry for myself, I just feel mad at myself.
>>
>>35044801

>Nothing to do with fitness famo.
Posted here because /fit/ has like-minded people who care about bettering themselves

>Also not all guys can get girls
I think you're wrong. Not long ago I had no life, no friends and had never so much as kissed a girl. I was that guy who thought every girl was "friendzoning" him. I tried desperately to get a girlfriend and it seemed hopeless. This was 4 years ago. Today I have to worry about finding ways to turn down girls without hurting their feelings.
>>
>>35044841
Use the internet to meet up with like minded people in your area, get a hobby that gives you human contact.
Thats about it man. Music and sports are good hobbies for this.
>>
>>35044903
on probation for a DUI.
no ability to drive.
family hates me because I'm NEET and they have to pay for all my fees.
best friend passed away.
I listen to music a lot and like talking about it on the internet, and I like to draw and paint, but that's about it. and I can do those from the comfort of home without walking to a strangers house or a park or something to share drawings.
It's an accumulated feeling of shitness, and I can't even pinpoint what exactly I'm feeling. and I know it's my fault for making fucking retarded mistakes but I genuinely dont have much to offer a girl.
>>
>>35044903

Exactly. But I'm guessing he's read the same thing a million times. He knows what he has to do, he just isn't doing it. Nobody is going to get you fired up about succeeding at life except yourself.
>>
>>35044934

Save for the friend passing way, everything you listed is an excuse.

I've got a buddy who keeps getting fired from every job and he's got a DUI. The guy has a pretty big beer gut as well. But for some reason he's managed to attract a beautiful girlfriend. It's in the way he acts. If he weren't one of my best friend's I might think he was a total asshole. Your circumstances may look bad but it's not completely hopeless.
>>
>>35044934
>hey family can i get under a $100 to get a beginners instrument and book so i can get a hobby and stop being a shitty neet who drives drunk?
>hey family can i get bus fare or a ride to the park or what ever to play sports and get a hobby so i can stop being a shitty neet who drives drunk?
>>
>>35044964
>>35044990
this is on top of biking 10 miles 3 times a week and lifting 4 times a week.
I make a little bit of scratch online for art supplies.
>>
>>35045099
>i can't have hobbies because i work out

Man you're an utter faggot and cuk. Lmao were you even driving a car you paid for and owned when you got a DUI or was it mummy's?
>>
>>35045139
I have hobbies, music, art, biking, and lifting.
I just dont have any purpose involving other people in those hobbies.
>>
>>35044861
And the changes you made were?
>>
OP please contain your retardedness
You don't understand how mental illness works. You can't escape it by logic
>>
>>35045744

I looked at guys I wanted to be like and began to emulate what they did. I noted what people I didn't want to be like did so I could avoid those traits. I tried to view myself the way other people view me. After being around people a little more and reading books on self-confidence and social skills I became more aware of myself and the things I should change. Reading about social skills may make you more aware, but the only way to improve is by actually being around and talking to other people.

I also began working out religiously and eating properly. Started hanging out with people and doing things all the time. Stopped playing video games all the time and started doing all kinds of sports.
>>
>>35044784
I just can't get over myself. I have no excuse.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.