[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wat do about butt acne /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: How-to-Cure-Acne-on-Buttocks.jpg (14 KB, 560x319) Image search: [Google]
How-to-Cure-Acne-on-Buttocks.jpg
14 KB, 560x319
Wat do about butt acne /fit/?
>>
Wash your ass
>>
>>35044025
sit on Asian face. ahhahaaha
>>
File: 1428820356895.jpg (37 KB, 791x607) Image search: [Google]
1428820356895.jpg
37 KB, 791x607
Don't get it.
>>
Body wash with salicylic acid
>>
>>35044025

I've got butt acne, it's going away though.

>Take colder and/or shorter showers

>Clean your sheets more often

>Clean the seat on your toilet bowl more often

>Make sure your butt is perfectly dry before putting on boxers

>Take a shower immediately after sweating

>Lower the temperature in your room so your ass doesn't sweat at night
>>
> Ass looks exactly like pic related
> Start using orange acne face wash
> 95% gone in 3 weeks
> Clean boxers everyday
> Sit on a towel straight from the dryer whenever you're on the computer

Still have boils to contend with, but that's my own struggle.
>>
>>35046698
On the boils, do you think that would be something to see a dermatologist about getting rid of? I read that carbuncles really only go away if you get them extracted.
>>
>>35044046
This. Shower man. You're more oily than others you gotta keep the showering up
>>
File: absolutely-disgusting.jpg (74 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-disgusting.jpg
74 KB, 720x540
>>35046698
>reusing boxers.

No wonder you had assne.
>>
>>35045312
Best way to clean toilet?
>>
>>35049146
I was worried it might be the cleaning products my cleaning lady uses so I got lazy and just started putting toilet paper on the seat instead as if it's a public toilet.
>>
>>35044025
Actually, you might have folliculitis. Acne that bad and that pervasive could be more bacterial. Have had mine for fucken 2yrs now, it is in somewhat of a suprressed state unless I get mounted stress then flares.

But, I first got it from a hot tub I think. That is the other name for it is Hot Tub rash - never going in one of those ever again, they are just warm petri dishes that rarely are sanitized regularly.

anyways, i'm about to go to the derm again, the treatments and maintenance are a bitch with less than desirable results. Good luck if its just acne, you'll need something more if my diagnosis is correct.
>>
>>35044025
stop taking steriods
>>
Take cold showers after exercising and get sunlihgt on your ass whenever you can
on rest days, I mix olive oil, lemon juice, sugar (make sure to saturate it, you want non-disolved sugar crystals) and honey and apply on my butt for 5 minutes and then rince it off with warm water

not only are all the zits gone, the marks from pasts zits are starting to fade away, skin is silky smooth too
don't expect results with just one application though
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.