[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I play lacrosse, and I'm currently a bench warmer. Can you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: lax.jpg (186 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
lax.jpg
186 KB, 1050x1050
I play lacrosse, and I'm currently a bench warmer. Can you guys give me some tips to be more flexible, explosive, quicker, faster, and stronger before the season starts in Spring?
>>
>>35043945
how much can you run?and what are your stats?
>>
>>35043979
I scored 1 goal last season in 1 shot and played in 14 games. I also recorded 17 GBs.
>>
>>35043979
I don't think I can run that much though. I'm 6 feet and weigh 160.
>>
>>35043945

A bench warmer than what?
>>
coming from someone who played as a defenseman at 5'8 150lbs

be quick and coordinated on your feet and have good stick skill nothing else really matters desu

I could strip niggas no problem despite being a turbo manlet skelly
>>
>>35044004
bench warming meaning all i do is sit on the bench and get minuscule minutes
>>
>>35043945
Roids+cocaine
>>
>>35044028
thats my problem, im not coordinated at all
>>
File: j.jpg (68 KB, 507x550) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
68 KB, 507x550
>>35043945
>more explosive
>>
>>35044003
I never played lacrosse all I know is I feel for the goalkeeper.
>anyways
We can't really teach you skill on /fit/ you're gonna have to work on that.
I also meant you should tell your stats as in weightlifting.
>I recommend doing a strength routine while doing cardio 2-4 times a week.Remember to do sprints,interval training and long distance running.I think if you eat,breathe and shit lacrosse you can make the cut though admittedly skill is an important factor.
>coming from a soccer benchwarmer to be goodluck!
>>
>>35043945
DYEL? Because you should be. And three or four weeks before the season starts you should really start hammering interval training hard.
>>
Get a speed ladder and cones and do some speed agility and quickness drills. In the weight room work on cleans and jerks with good form which will help with speed and explosiveness. Combine that with regular lifting and sprints and that should up your physical game.
>>
File: 1442989212024.jpg (16 KB, 289x295) Image search: [Google]
1442989212024.jpg
16 KB, 289x295
>>35044064
top kek senpai
>>
>Get good at catching the ball by throwing it really fucking hard at a wall and running around to catch it, throw it all crazy and you will get crazy shit to catch.

>Start running a lot, goal is to be fast as fuck. Sprint 24/7 all day every day everywhere you go don't be a pussy this is pretty key.

>Learn to shoot accurately and as beastly as fuck. Make the goalie shit his pants when he sees you running down the field.

And now you are best Attacker in the world.
GLHF.
>>
>>35043945
get bit by a werewolf
>>
-Wallball like a motherfucker
-Do something like SS/SL to build leg and core strength.
-sprints like a motherfucker
-building explosive speed is more imoprtant than anything else in lacrosse imo so focus on that and getting better w/ur stick
>>
Have your dad open a trust find for you
Wear only sperries
Get flow
Hang out in the Annapolis mall a lot
>>
>>35044678
None of these would hurt either.
>>
Bruh if your not explosive naturally then don't worry about it go full tank mode when I played inhigh school I was a 5 ft 9 193lb mid ... I floored everyone
>>
>>35043945
Do lots of cocaine like every college lax player
>>
Played lacrosse in high school for 4 years. Totaled 2 shifts.... I fucking sucked
>>
>>35043945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqg01Nk3SYI
Take notes
>>
>>35043945
Lol what a gay sport to be told hey you arent good enough go warm our seats
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.