[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright /fit/ /sp/ here I want to know your opinion on this fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 767077-novak-djokovic.jpg (24 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
767077-novak-djokovic.jpg
24 KB, 650x366
alright /fit/ /sp/ here
I want to know your opinion on this fucking serbian robot tennis player

There is no way this guy is natty right?

he has been playing all year 3-5 hour matches back to back with no rest and recovering like it's no big deal. he claims its from his gluten free diet but nobody is buying this shit
>>
Dem delts
Smh desu senpai
>>
>>35043187
no one in any sport that has money involved is natty
>>
>>35043187
>professionell athlet
>drugfree

Pick one
>>
its called playing the same fucking sport your whole life becoming professional and continuing to do the same thing youve been doing forever
>>
Everyone in the top 50 is on so much gear, they shouldn't even be considered human.
>>
File: ernest cadine natty shoulder.jpg (13 KB, 185x504) Image search: [Google]
ernest cadine natty shoulder.jpg
13 KB, 185x504
>>35043223
at first i was like "those delts aren't even that big, tho"
but then i saw how scrawny the rest of him was...

pretty embarrassing to have shoulder boulders that are tinier than natty shoulders.

>>35043251
and scooby isn't on TRT either, right?
kek
>>
>>35043263
>>
>>35043263
>on gear
>is a hungry, hungry skellington
is this what happens when you take roids but don't even lift?
>>
File: LanceSkellington.jpg (47 KB, 512x378) Image search: [Google]
LanceSkellington.jpg
47 KB, 512x378
>>35043273
You seen what professional bikers look like?
>>
>>35043187
>>35043263
Your average African worker looks about the same, I doubt they use roids
>>
>>35043187
Capped delts and the rest of his body is yoga-tier.
Guy is on gear.
>>
>>35043291
im not talking about the looks really. it's just his insane ability to recover so fast without getting injured or tired.
>>
>>35043303
Why dont the other guys use whatever this guy is supposedly using?
>>
>>35043287
i get how his arms are tiny....

but how the fuck are his goddamn thighs so small?

wouldn't roiding and working the fuck out of your hamstrings like that blow up your legs?
>>
>>35043383
Not really. The mass isn't beneficial and everything they eat goes into pedalling and recovery.
>>
Every athlete on television making money is 100% on some kind of personalised drug regime that their sport's drug testing isn't sensitive to yet.
>>
>>35043383
They try very hard to lose a lot of weight before a competition. It makes it easier to pedal so they basically cut to the point where they start losing muscle.
>>
the sooner people realise that ALL pro athletes are on some kind of performance enhancing drugs, the better

it's ridiculous how people expect this lvl of performance and then go on witchunts against ppl like lance armstrong, esp in sports like cycling where EVERYONE remotely relevant is on industrial amounts of EPO and others
>>
>>35043383
Just because someone is taking performance-enhancing drugs doesn't mean they're taking the same chemicals used by bodybuilders.
>>
>>35043301
>>35043223
>>35043268
Delts are the main muscle engaged in tennis, ofc they are gonna be his most developed muscle. He might be on gear, but delts shouldn't be taken as a sign of that when it's a tennis player
>>
>>35043453
This, if you want to see natty athletes watch old Olympic tournaments... and be bored out of your mind cause these guys suck!
>>
>>35043458
right, but we know which drugs lance was on, and we know they are used by bodybuilders to put on mass

especially HGH and test, both of which lance was on

>>35043462
the anterior head, sure.
but what is targeting that lateral head?
just internal rotation of the shoulder during the swing?
i don't think so, tim
>>
>>35043516
>but what is targeting that lateral head?
Serves
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.