[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here managed to get a better/deeper/gruffier voice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
Has anyone here managed to get a better/deeper/gruffier voice? If so, how?

It sucks being big and looking intimidating but when you speak you sound like a duck with the flu.
>>
You cannot change it. Your voice is formed from the geometry of your cavities and vocal chords.
>>
>>35042710
I went from a heldentenor to a dramatic baritone from age 18 - 21, don't know how it happened but it did.
>>
Cigarettes and whisky.
>>
>>35042738
But can you at least improve it?
>>
>>35042768
You can learn to speak with better voice quality by learning how to sing.
>>
>>35042710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P41ER1Wmkj0
it works for me.
>>
>>35042710
take up smoking meth and drinking straight spirits.
Also yell a lot.
>>
>>35042710
/nofap/ X F
>>
>>35042710
Cigarettes and weed
>>
>>35042710
>sound like a duck with the flu.
Kek

Learn to sing, Op, you'll learn to control your tone.
>>
>>35042793
Did you improve your voice using Hulse's method?
>>
>>35042710
Smoke cigarettes and drink whiskey. You will see results within a few months.
>>
>>35044015

How would that even help?
>>
>>35042710
kek
sucks to be you
>>
>>35042710
I'm a 22y/o 5'7" manlet with a babyface but people always tell me my voice is super deep and that I should sing country music or do radio. I haven't done anything to make it lower or anything it just naturally is, but whenever I smoke pot it gets a little deeper. It's genetics is think, I remember seeing a paper about how your voice will sound depending on your parents, the funny thing is my dad or my brothers don't have a deep voice either.

It all depends OP just smoke pot a little and it'll help a bit.
>>
>>35044192
Your voice actually gets deeper after about a week of nofap

It's stupid ridiculous but if there's anything about nofap that actually works that is noticeable it's the deeper voice thing.
>>
>>35042710
>always had a deep voice
>also mumble for some reason
>the combination always made it hard for people to understand me for the first time
>always comments about my deep voice when they meet me
>genuinely been asked if its a condition
>not even black, or american so it doesn't sound like holywood movies
>start doing steroins
>voice gets even deeper
>be a manlet

I wish I had a normal voice.
>>
>>35044401
What's wrong with having a deeper voice?

Speak up a little more and you're solid. I have the same problem when or if I mumble but when speaking up people tell me my voice is great.
>>
>>35044342
Also, I've only been smoking pot for a month so it's not the pot that makes it deep
>>
Artificial low voice is the most manlet bullshit. Everyone in Germany does it and I laugh at them constantly. I've converted a few friends back to normal voice. Shit is so desperate lol.
>>
File: tumblr_nw2kehVvPY1qfyptdo1_1280.jpg (205 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw2kehVvPY1qfyptdo1_1280.jpg
205 KB, 720x1280
>>35044401
>always had a deep voice
>also mumble for some reason
Iktfb

>i can't understand what you're saying... are you nervous anon?
>>
I don't know why I fuckin post this everytime I see these threads, because even though I'm giving you all the goddamned answer, everyone just goes "lol reading"

You fuckers have spent so long obsessing over changing the musculature of your body, why do you think that adjusting your breathing habits, your speech motor patterns, and where you hold tension would be any easier?

Linked are the two books you'll require. It will take two years minimum of daily drills to reach what you want.

http://www.amazon.com/Speak-Distinction-Classic-Skinner-Method/dp/1557830479

http://www.amazon.com/Freeing-Natural-Voice-Practice-Language/dp/0896762505/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1448555622&sr=1-1&keywords=freeing+the+natural+voice
>>
>>35042710
stop talking through your nose as much
>>
>>35044473
Thanks bro!
>>
>>35044440
Not him but also have a deep voice, people always say its the deepest they've heard. If i speak up i just sound aggressive or "over confident".
>>
>>35044167
Doesn't hurt to try, he claims it works.
>>
>>35042710
smoke cigarettes and do vocal chord warmups every day like a singer and just generally practice talking with a more intimidating voice

mine went from soft and weak like edward cullen to where the hood at like DMX
>>
>>35044473
Thanks anon.

Some people just can't recognize the work you need to put in now to get the desired result later.
>>
>>35044473

Why do all that when I can just smoke cigs and drink heavily
>>
>>35042777
>by learning how to sing.
how do you do that?
>>
>>35042746
What is puberty
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.