[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationsh ips/comments/3u8eh3/my_p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12
File: risitas.jpg (74 KB, 1007x659) Image search: [Google]
risitas.jpg
74 KB, 1007x659
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3u8eh3/my_partner_is_obsessed_with_my_weight_and_now/
>In addition to having enough for first/last months rent, I would also have to buy all furniture as he has mostly paid for the furniture in our apartment. I also owe him a few thousand after he helped me pay off some of my student debt. He's always been very generous when it comes to money, but I've learned that he is not a very kind person otherwise. He's quite negative all around and I'm generally a cheery person, but I have issues with depression and anxiety (I take meds) and it's very easy for him to bring my mood down. He knows this.
>His behaviour has gotten more controlling to the point where he now hides food from me that he thinks I should not be eating. I find it and tell him not to do that... so he hides it in a new place.
>He tells me I should get up earlier so that I have more time to exercise.
>My partner is quite fit and loves to spend time at the gym, although he eats a lot of junk food that I never eat..
We've had many fights about this topic.
the best one:
>Last year he proposed... by putting the ring into a pair of new running shoes that he bought me.
>I've spoken to my doctor about my weight and she said that I can always lose some weight, but that overall I'm not unhealthy.

get in here /fit/
>>
>>35042098
kekerooo
>>
>>35042098
Guy sounds beta af tho.
>>
>I'm quite a cheery person
>I have mood problems and depression

At least she feels somewhat bad that she's been leeching off this guy for years
>>
>>35042098
It will be better for both if they end the relationship. He can continue exercising in peace and she can get as fat as she wants.
>>
>>35042188
it's interesting that she first says

>he helped me with thousands to pay off student debt
>he bought most of the furniture

then says

>other than that he's not a very kind person otherwise. He's quite negative

Damn man. Woman are actually retarded.
>>
>>35042246
So? Just because he bought some things doesn't mean that she has to be eternally and unconditionally grateful for the rest of her life. You sound really simple.
>>
>>35042267
another anon here, but student loans, furniture and undoubtedly a whole host of other things were paid by him, when talking about a person you have to look at them as a whole, not a single.

The woman is a type of person that when confronted by kindness for her whole life but in the present encounters something she docent like will claim her whole life is devoid of kindness.
>>
What would you do in this situation /fit/?
>>
>>35042267
This does sound like legitimate kindness. She is not happy with him for some reason and she should just admit it. I think it is best for both of them to go their separate ways.
>>
>>35042281
>The woman is a type of person that when confronted by kindness for her whole life but in the present encounters something she docent like will claim her whole life is devoid of kindness.

She literally claimed the opposite. She has been met with shittyness except for helping her out with student loans and a couple of furniture.
>>
>>35042301
Why do you roasts have such shit reading comprehension? I know you all have subhuman intelligence, but the kike media told me you're supposed to be good at language and discerning intention.
>>
It sounds like she wants to be a trophy wife, but can't be bothered to stop being fat.

>muh anxiety
>muh depression
>muh job in the arts
>muh utter lack of savings or assets in muh mid thirties
>why can't he be more supportive

FFS, he was probably hiding the food so she didn't eat it all while he was at work to pay for her parasitic ass.
>>
>>35042133

So much this
>>
Drink bleach. >>>/reddit/
>>
>>35042290
She claims to love him, though. She's just wants a magic pill that makes him perceive her as not-fat. Typical hambeast try-literally-anything-except-exercising mentality.
>>
>>35042324
i can't see, my eyes are filled with tears because I laughed so hard that i cried

>>35042301
see
>>35042358
>>
>THESE REPLIES
HOLY FUCK REDDITORS ARE SERIOUSLY DELUSIONAL KEK
>HE IS ABUSING YOU EMOTIONALLY FOR TRYING TO GET YOU TO BE HEALTHY AND EXERCISE
L
O
L
>>
>>35042283
Never would have proposed to a fat girl in the first place
>>
>>35042501
That's not the biggest delusion. I have to ask a simple question - why stay with a person if you are clearly unhappy and incompatible with them?

Is it the guy's fault for wanting her to be of normal weight? No - he is free to like what he likes. His only mistake is paying off her loans but to play devil's advocate, he saw potential for something long-term with her.

Is it the woman's fault? No, she is free to live her life the way she wants to. Both of them would be happier with a different partner.
>>
>>35042409
>muh sekret 4chan club

Autist
>>
File: 1442609700521.jpg (18 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1442609700521.jpg
18 KB, 251x242
>His behaviour has gotten more controlling to the point where he now hides food from me that he thinks I should not be eating. I find it and tell him not to do that... so he hides it in a new place.
>>
tbph I think it's the guy's fault
you don't get into a relationship to "fix" someone
people don't change because you want them to

that being said, you can be someone's reason to change. Obviously she doesn't give a shit about him, only about the money.
>>
Jesus christ the people in that thread are coddling the woman.
>>
>>35042281

That's beta male logic desu senpai.

He paid for that shit. that's on him. He didn't HAVE to spend all HIS money so she doesn't owe him shit, maybe gratitude but that's it.

He sounds like the typical betamax who whips out his wallet first to buy super expensive shit instead of just... you know... NOT FUCKING DOING THAT and then is assmad that the chick took his money/stuff and leaves.

Some women ARE goldiggers but the reality is that men _like_ to throw money at women for fucking nothing. That's why strip clubs were invented for beta males.
>>
I can only assume people discussing reddit on 4chan are people afraid of getting bad karma on their reddit accounts.
Its a shit site and I don't know why people are surprised to see stuff iike this there. if you like it stay there
>>
Idk, I've been in a super controlling situation like this before (curfews, forced "housewife" and things like that) That shit is hard man, and being told I had to stick it out because he bought stuff for me made it worse. I didn't WANT to be dependent, but I was made to be. Getting out of that shit is hard, so I can understand.

she makes a point though, he started dating her when she was bigger and she LOST weight while with him. Being so controlling over her body like that is pretty bad..

I'm not trying to sound beta, but this guy is exhibiting unhealthy mental behavior. If he's not happy with her because of her body, he needs to leave. Instead he hides food? Ehh.. maybe I see this differently because I've been in something like this. Then again, it is Reddit, where everyone lives a life of misery and oppression

>probably some nice big bait I fell for
>>
>>35042098
>not unhealthy
If a doctor said that to me I wouldn't take it as a positive. Not unhealthy comes below barely healthy at all ffs.
>>
>>35042596
Let's call such beta behaviour the strip club mentality
>>
>>35042649
i can't tell if you're a grill or not

>she makes a point though, he started dating her when she was bigger and she LOST weight while with him
he saw her as a "fixer-upper" - that is, a fat chick who would be a qt if she lost some weight. He failed to fix'er'up, though, and now he's regretting his investment. Also, she conveniently neglected to include her height/weight, so while she claims to "not be obese," she's probably fucking enormous, and therefore losing 15 lbs in the span of 8 years probably wasn't noticeable at all. It's also quite likely that her 25-year-old-fat self looked a lot better than her 33-year-old-fat-self.

>I'm not trying to sound beta, but this guy is exhibiting unhealthy mental behavior.
he sounds like a weird dude but he's probably the best she can acquire given her attributes
>>
> I grew up with my mother and grandmother and aunts telling me that I would be so much prettier if I was thin. When I lost some weight they all commented about how much BETTER I look, which just made me feel shitty

wot
>>
>>35042773
Am grill.

But why try to date a fixer upper if you know you won't be attracted to her if it doesn't work? The whole story smells fishy, and very one sided. But I might be biased a bit due to what I went through. It is Reddit, so I'm not surprised she didn't put any of her details
>>
>>35042838
Desperation. He wanted a pussy on perma lockdown and the best way to do that when you're an undesirable yourself is through financial and emotional domination. This is difficult to do with attractive women because they can literally walk outside and be showered with money and positive attention.

Not so much for a fatty boombalatty. Much easier to control them. Sometimes it's possible to take an uggo and turn her into a swan. If you can dominate them for life then it's GG. You've literally won the game of life with a losing hand.

This unlucky male had his plan backfire when ugly duckling remained obese and grew into a big ugly old nasty duck. Thus died the beta loser dream of having an attractive wife.

Guys like that give us betas a bad name and I'm happy to see his dream die. The girl is not to blame for being useless and helpless. He encouraged that in her.
>>
>>35042649
>im a grill on the internet
>the post
>>
maybe that fat fuck should lose the weight then if she really loves him?

he obviously cares about her because he doesnt want her to die at 40 by heart attack from eating garbage
>>
File: topkek.jpg (20 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
20 KB, 228x228
>>35042838
>But why try to date a fixer upper if you know you won't be attracted to her if it doesn't work?
She was probably just barely attractive enough for him to wanna bang and he thought she could improve with time and (his) influence. Unsurprisingly, she hasn't.

That, and he probably didn't have many other prospects (if any).
>>
>Have shitty gf that wont exercise or eat right
>Try to put a ring on that
WEW LAD
>>
>>35043579
This. He deserves this.
>>
File: drakefree.jpg (67 KB, 640x557) Image search: [Google]
drakefree.jpg
67 KB, 640x557
>>35042098
meanwhile if a girl did this to a guy they'd/we be cheering the guy to get fit for himself and for her (if she isn't shit outside other aspects)

why are women such crab culture
>>
>my husband feels like im fat
>I am self-conscious about my body
>so instead of fixing it I want to be told im fine
>women logic
>>
>>35042807
woman logic
>>
>>35042098
sounds like he's an energy vampire desu
>>
>>35042098
they should break up

she wants to be fat, and he doesnt like fat chicks
>>
>>35042267
She's literally leeching off of him. She literally has a place to live because of him. She has a bed to sleep because of him. She's a little fat child that can't take care of herself
>>
>>35042649
> I didn't WANT to be dependent, but I was made to be.
ahahahahahahahah

fuck off loser, you are an adult, not a child
>>
>>35042098
>reddit
didn't even read the rest. i wish redditors would die.
>>
>Women get btfo again
>>
>>35042596
>That's beta male logic desu senpai.
agreed. there is no way that someone should cover their bf/gfs college fees. your wife/husbands, of course, but paying thousands of dollars for someone who you won't commit to and won't or hasn't committed to you is crazy.

would you buy someone a car as a gift?
>>
>doesn't post weight

nothing odd about that at all
>>
>>35042546

I wish I had someone to do that for me. The extra effort required to find junkfood would be too much and I'd end up eating something healthier instead.

He's the opposite of a gains goblin, he's a cutting fairy or someshit.
>>
File: kekkers.jpg (33 KB, 336x327) Image search: [Google]
kekkers.jpg
33 KB, 336x327
>Last year he proposed... by putting the ring into a pair of new running shoes that he bought me.
>>
/r/relationships is so retarded
>Completely one-sided, biased stories
>Thread full og beta males giving bluepill advice
>Repeat
>>
>>35042807

>indoctrinated to hate "societies' beauty standards" and to think all beauty is subjective
>hate yourself when people think you're more beautiful

Thanks body acceptance movement!
>>
>>35042098
>>35042133
>>35042807
So, is anyone else wondering exactly how much this chick weighs? The guys an idiot for sure for trying to manipulate a fat fixer upper into being his qt3.14 fit waifu, but I'm seriously wondering if she's "fat" or Turkeybiscuitseggsandsausage fat.
>>
>>35043751
I was a child when it happened so yeah. Obviously you've never been in a situation where you've been manipulated into submission. I left and never looked back and have never let anyone do that to me again

>not that you care anyway
>>
Does someone have the screepcap of the /fit/izen that fixes fat chicks as a pet project?
>>
>>35042267
She should pay him back and fuck out of his life then.

He probably covered those expenses with the intention of building a life with her. If she changes opinion on the life building she should at least pay him back for the loan.
>>
>>35042098

>he proposed

this is why she is getting fat

women all give up on life once they get that ring.
>>
>>35042098
He's supporting her

Supports her education and advancement not just house things

Loves her enough to not dump her and try to get her to be healthier (probably lives other parts of her personality)

Shows her he is sticking with her long term by proposing

He is the bad guy

If a girl cheated on her man she would be applauded

Fuck this gay society
>>
File: 1448402555438.jpg (101 KB, 680x1102) Image search: [Google]
1448402555438.jpg
101 KB, 680x1102
>>35042098
>tfw I'll never find a guy as supportive as him for me
Fucking women have it so easy.
>>
Reminds me of that Johnny Sacks on the Sopranos
>>
File: 1448400341121.jpg (21 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1448400341121.jpg
21 KB, 400x388
>>35043828
>goes to the gym
>paid for her student loans
>bought furniture
>is taking extra work to help her lose weight
>still has faith in her
I didn't knew Charming Princes actually existed, poor guy.
>>
>>35043104
>Sometimes it's possible to take an uggo and turn her into a swan. If you can dominate them for life then it's GG. You've literally won the game of life with a losing hand.

Yeah, until she realizes that she's become way out of your league and cheats on you with chad.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>35044232
>Obviously you've never been in a situation where you've been manipulated into submission

Nope, because I'm not an emotionally dependent, weak willed, needy cunt who lets themselves be easily controlled.
>>
>>35044232
+18 is not a child
>>
>>35043736

Upboated friendorino!
>>
>>35045457
so manly, wow

cringe thread general?
>>
>>35042649

Then again, it is Reddit, where everyone lives a life of misery and oppression

God this. Reddit is just full of put upon woe is me whiners.
>>
>>35045638
He's right, and there's nothing more cringe than being weak willed enough to be manipulated into submission.
>>
>>35045638
>Not being submissive is cringe now
Go back to reddit
>>
Anyone get a screenshot? Bitch deleted it.
>>
>>35046456
Hope he saw it and dumped her

Talking to the Internet rather than your significant other

Fuck this society
>>
File: fatfuck.png (133 KB, 1255x813) Image search: [Google]
fatfuck.png
133 KB, 1255x813
arrived to thread late
reddit deleted post
got cached version
>>
File: 145845707680467456.png (459 KB, 658x782) Image search: [Google]
145845707680467456.png
459 KB, 658x782
>>35042098
>>35042098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
>>
>>35046456
>>35046931
Why did it get deleted?
>>
>>35043828
Can cutting fairy be a new meme?
>>
>>35043828
>cutting fairy
I like that
>>
>>35047518
She deleted it directly after I posted my comment, so maybe because of me?
>>
>>35048111
what did you say to her?
>>
>>35048116
Find a recent one and guess
>>
File: 1446954864138.gif (160 KB, 390x379) Image search: [Google]
1446954864138.gif
160 KB, 390x379
>>35046931
>33 year old likely obese woman
>working in "the arts"
>living as a parasite off a dude for 8 fucking years
>comments urging her to leave him, take HIS ring to sell and NEVER pay back her debts to this guy.
>>
>>35046931
Someone should find out who this woman is and send the boyfriend this post.

That way he can kick her mooching ass out of the place and leave her penniless
>>
>>35045292
ikr...

>tfw no rich boyfriend to buy me stuff and encourage me to lose weight
>>
>>35042554
Anon has a point, I think she's already decided to leave him, she just can't afford it.

You here that fellas? If another guy with a similar financial situation as her bf showed interest here she would leave immediately. Women not even once
>>
Hey did you fools ever think if some of the incredibly rage inducing stuff about women you read on the internet was actually written by someone who wasn't telling the truth to purposely get a rise out of people like you?

To troll you or further an agenda maybe?
You know people make shit up all the time on reddit right?
>>
>>35049315
ill get rustled if i damn well want to.

now fuck off
>>
>>35049346
Well enjoy getting emotionally kuckolded my good gentlelad.

I shall be in the cukservation chamber with a mint julep watching my HotWife being serviced by the local Stallions.
>>
>>35047692
Fuck you OP look what you've done. Keep these reddit filfth off my /fit/
>>
>>35042508
Underrated post
>>
>>35046999

god that man is based as fuck.
And nice trips faggot, I really really like what I'm seeing
>>
>>35042098

This was me.

I didn't read the entire thing but

>fat
>bf is fit with great job, pays for everything
>write for a living, don't have to wake up early while bf does
>hate sex because I'm so self concious, even tho high sex drive and really prominent fetishes, probably only do it once a month
>bf sticks through shit sex life with my financial and emotional instability even tho its obvious he wants better, but won't give me up for some reason

I guess the difference is when my bf said lose weight and I want you to initiate sex more often I listened. Sad because I bet if she just tried to do it his way for a bit she would have been happier.

>lost 75 lbs
>mental instability vanishes
>sex is more appealing, do it 1 to 3 times daily now
>never want to be that fat again

Its sad because she's throwing away an 8 year relationship with a guy that adores her because of her need to eat like a cow.
>>
>>35043736
Literally?

I don't think that words means what you think it means.
>>
>>35044465
Yeah somewhere I will look for it later, for you, bro.

<3

But seriously it is an amazing screen cap, ill look, to spread the comedy gainz
>>
>>35044177
>The guys an idiot for sure for trying to manipulate a fat fixer upper into being his qt3.14 fit waifu

I'm not so sure. Watching the outcome of hiding all junk food from a landwhale game might be entertaining as fuck. He could be trolling her kinda like /k/ did to the BLM protesters.
>>
>>35042531
Holy shit, a healthy and rational person that doesn't get worked up about some dumb fatass leech and a beta dude. Good on you.
>>
>>35042098
God, Reddit brings in all the keks.
>>
>>35042098
Guy is beta
Girl is a fatass that wants muh fat acceptance

Solution: Bitch shouldn't be a fatty and all her problems will go away.

is this how retarded reddit people are?
>>
>>35045397
If you emotionally/physically dominate them enough they won't ever leave. Hence women staying with shitty bfs that beat the shit out of them.
>but she can just walk away and be showered in higher quality penis and monies instantly
True, but fear and desire for comfort control most of our actions as human beans.
>>
>>35053457
This, although it happens to guys too. It's hilarious seeing betas here who refuse to leave obviously abusive gfs just because they would lose access to pussy,
>>
>>35042596
Anon stfu:
>make plans with gf to go to the gym while we're out of town (for two months), she really wants to because she has been bitching about gaining weight
>I pay for the two months of membership because she's a poorfag
>I pay for a lot of healthy food
>every single day she bitches and moans she doesn't want to go workout that day because "oh but todaaaay it looooks like its gonna rainnnnn"
>eats unhealthy shit and cooks unhealthy shit
>I have to go back home for a bit
>when I get here she breaks up (because I kept trying to do things while she sat her lazy ass around hoping for a perfect world)
>mfw I won't bother to go all the way back just to get my money back
>as soon as I leave she starts using the fucking gym membership

Some bitches are nuts.
>>
>>35049315
I would believe you if it wasn't for the hundreds of other women jumping to support said "fake" behavior.
>>
>>35053843
>brah trust me its a girl i can tell by how they post

Its also the fucking internet, reddit, and probably a subreddit for fat retarded bitchy women.

You're as bad as a woman stumbling on to r9k or one of those faggot ass MGTOW/PUA sites and thinking that all men are misogynist violent psychos.
>>
>>35042098
>been together for 8 YEARS
>bought most of the furniture
>paid off some of her student debt
>PROPOSED TO HER
>just wants a /fit/ waifu

>she's literally only with him for financial security
this makes me so depressed
>>
>>35053909
What? I'm not saying all girls are like that you humongous faggot, I'm entertaining that this is in fact possibly a woman.
Because it possibly is.
Oh and I get that you don't know many shitty people but I participate in quite a few non-anonymous groups in real life and not where I see displays of this kind of behavior (and much, much worse, specially if it involves university students) this isn't some shit that is exclusive to fat dumb sadcunts just like mysogyny isn't limited to r9k betas.

YOU need a reality check and to improve your reading comprehension.
>>
>>35054028
a fool and his money are easily parted.Shes a cunt though
>>

ITT: Redditors
Everyone above this line is a phaggot
>>
>>35054244
thank god i'm below
>>
>>35054244
> phaggot
Well hello there reddit
>>
>>35054244
>faggot? That's offensive to homosexual people, better censor it!!
>>
>>35054289
>not recognizing misc lingo
First year on /fit/?
>>
>>35054300
The reddit meme is meaningless, it is now applied to literally anything, which I'm now doing. Hopefully it will eventually devalue as it's a shit trend.
>>
>>35054318
>meme
>shit trend
Just go back to downvote land already. I bet you can't even fucking greentext
>>
>>35042098
she is just imature as fuck, she will learn in the future.
>they will probably break up in one year or so
>she will/ loose weight after it to find another guy
>new guy won't do 10% of what he does for her
>she will regret breaking up with this guy for the rest of her life
>she will feel terrible after meeting him with a /fit/ girl and their child in couple years and kill herself
>>
File: 1448594787442.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1448594787442.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>35054318
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.