[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any form of weed harm your gains or anything like that? just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1446300216380.jpg (11 KB, 236x280) Image search: [Google]
1446300216380.jpg
11 KB, 236x280
Can any form of weed harm your gains or anything like that?
just curious.
>>
You'll get kicked out of your gym because you won't stop talking to people there about weed.
>>
Not by an appreciable amount.
If you're concerned about hormones and cortisol and shit you should just inject test anyway.
>>
>>35041954
Not a great deal. I think there's a case that weed helps recovery, relaxes your muscles and helps you sleep. Bad case of munchies can ruin those benefits if you pig out on poor food.
>>
>>35041954
depends on the person

personally i get an intense desire for sugar and really unhealthy shit when i smoke and this can ruin a diet

just depends on how you react to it
>>
>>35042012
>helps you sleep
this is technically correct, but weed disturbs REM cycles
>>
>>35042038
but does that effect muscle repair? googling it gives mixed result.
>>
>>35042061
REM sleep is more important for your mind than your body.
>>
>>35041954
Carsinogens
>>
>>35042061
Its true when they say u will become slow and stupid
>>
Smoking weed will harm you because of the smoke that you inhale. Doesn't matter if it's just weed or weed tobacco mix, smoke inhalants hurt your respiratory system. This will result in a lowered oxygen uptake,diffusion and capacity, resulting in your muscles not being able to work at their maximum capacity

There are also studies that concluded that weed usage may interfere with REM sleep.

Not gonna say that it will inhibit all your gains, but don't be a dunce and think it won't harm you in anyway. Moderation is the key.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.