[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steroids increase your probability of having several mental disorders.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1448506456913.jpg (37 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448506456913.jpg
37 KB, 540x960
Steroids increase your probability of having several mental disorders. Does anyone have any emotional experiences dating a non-natty chick?
>>
I haven't ever heard from female competitors, what emotional turmoil do you go through?
>>
I don't know but I want to smash one.
>>
>>35040376
I'm gesticulating, but I think it can just bring about latent disorders or exacerbate and grow pre-existing ones.

For example, the level of body-dismorphia or general dissatisfaction with one's self that is necessary for a woman to want to go non-natty will often be high. It's like how heavily tattooed chicks tend to be a bit crazy. It's not 100%, but its something strong like, 75%.
>>
File: 2015-11-12 02.05.46.jpg (369 KB, 1885x1060) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-12 02.05.46.jpg
369 KB, 1885x1060
I've dated several ifbb/npc bitches. They can get a little craycray on their cuts, but usually they're just girlbros.
>>
>>35040545
>girlbros
so they are mental
>>
>>35040891
They're little agro at times, quick to answer a challenge and typically have a no bullshit attitude. They're also going to judge non lifters as inferior, so at least they have that part right.
>>
>>35041031
>girls
>grasping form but not essence
Posers the lots of them
>>
>>35040502
>gesticulating
That's disgusting man. Nobody wants to hear that.
>>
>>35040376
I was seeing a girl who was obviously on roids, she kept telling me and everyone that wasn't the case but I could see clear signs, starting with her before pics taken like 9 months prior she was skinny as fuck with no ass, but when I met her she had arms like the average fit guy and an ass that could smash Mayan temples

She was described as shy by all of her friends who knew her, but she was the rowdiest fucking person I've ever met with the most fucked up ideas, she liked being dominant in bed, almost asphyxiating me with her god damn ass and enjoyed anal more than anything. Her PMS started four months before her period as well so you always had a build up of anger being released when she stubbed her toe on oxygen. She was always the one bringing up the "let's smash this window!" idea when we were shitfaced as well and she also liked showing everyone how she could break their fucking arms in armwrestling. Sure it can be brushed off as "she just wants to be equal to the guys" but idk, I could be wrong but she acts a lot like my bro did when he was juicing, severe superiority complex
>>
>>35041520
>bodybuilders
>posing

How strange.
>>
How to get a non-natty gf?
>>
>>35041638
Blast and cruise
>>
>>35040376
>Steroids increase your probability of having several mental disorders.
Source?
>>
>>35041734
>looking for any medical study done on gear'd people, let along a peer reviewed psych study.
>>
>>35041757
Post a link.
>>
>>35041594
some people are mentally ill without it

she could have been doing some orals or something
>>
>>35041734
Steroids are hormones. Hormones are involved in emotional regulation (see: PMS). It's not unreasonable to think that steroids could exacerbate mental health issues if taken in high enough doses by someone with a preexisting condition. If you're totally healthy they shouldn't make you go crazy though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.