[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> How to Superhero Physique? Do you bulk hard then cut or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: chris-hemsworth-301.jpg (72 KB, 760x649) Image search: [Google]
chris-hemsworth-301.jpg
72 KB, 760x649
> How to Superhero Physique?

Do you bulk hard then cut or slow bulk up?
Is it possible for someone whose 6'5"?
How important are Squats to achieving this, no bullshit?

> Assuming this isn't Chris Hemsworth with a pump and perfect lighting and that he is natty
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-06-07-11-31-26.png (900 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-06-07-11-31-26.png
900 KB, 720x1280
>>35040229
Here's me. What do?
>>
>>35040229
Get on the juice same as he did
>>
>>35040248
I said assuming that he's natty. I'm doing this without roids.
>>
>>35040273

Stop assuming wrong then.

Afterwards, do the same roids he did.
>>
>>35040248
>>35040289

Roids is the only answer? No solid routine or diet tips, just dick shrinking juice?
>>
Start lifting heavy and eating at least 5 meals a day. Clean or dirty bulk is a personal choice. You'll get Thor mode in two years.

Or get that thunder juice.
>>
>>35040330
nah you could achieve without roids, just would take way longer.
>>
>>35040330
Roid is the answer to legit everything /fit/ can't achieve.
>>35040229
>>35040229
is perfectly achievable natty in <2 years, eat big and work out
>>
>>35040229
SS+GOMAD

Now get out
>>
>>35040229
a lot of this is genetic

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/chris-hemsworths-god-thor-workout

i dont know if thats what you start out wiht or what you end with, i doubt this workout would be helpful to someone who cant even do 1 pullup if they expect you to do 20
>>
>>35040638
also looks like its based on high reps high set numbers. so the opposite of the low rep low set everyone on fit advocates
>>
>>35040238
Eat big, lift heavy.

Don't eat so much that you gain too much fat, Don't lift too much that you injure yourself. Rest, sleep and keep your diet 80% - 90% lean meats, vegetables, fruit, nuts and dairy.Don't expect it to happen overnight.
>>
>>35040229
Genetics.

He wasn't natty in that role, but that doesn't matter. The master race height status shouldn't hurt you, and squats are the single best leg exercise.

If you're worried about fat, cut hard, bulk at a 300cal surplus with a few days of under eating every 4 months or however microcuts work.

>>35040238
You'll look like whatever you'll look like after a while of proper lifting. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>35040638
>that's not even close to the programming that he followed
>>
>>35040330
you can def do this natty, but it's gonna take a while. stars routinely use roids to attain their movie physiques because they've gotta gain a lotta mass in a short amount of time.
>>
>>35040229
am i the only one who thinks his nipples should be further apart?
>probably
>>
>>35040666
what did he follow then?
>>
>>35040687
>am i the only one who thinks his nipples should be further apart?

yes, yes you are alone in that thought.
>>
either years of lifting
or juice it up like the actors did
personally, i would do it natty.
tips
>vitamin D3
>costco 10lb frozen chicken breast
>costco big fucking pack of eggs
>costco everything bro
>fish or steak for dinner
>proton cereal for snacks
>mangos and bananas
>milk and oj
>whole lotta water brah
there and make sure to do your diddykongs and squats faggot

that's pretty much all you need.
or you can be a curl bro and drink a protein shake everyday and get no where.
>>
>>35040803
why vitamin d? what does that do? do u need presription for it i dont think ive ever seen it on the shelf
>>
>>35040659
>steroids dont matter in bodybuilding
>>
>>35041549
There's no point in trying to be a Bodybuilder if you aren't going to use AAS, yes.
I was trying to say it doesn't matter on an ethical scale that an actor used AAS to quickly build a body for a role.
>>
>>35041517
You don't need a prescription for it. Get the highest does you can find, as the digestive tract doesn't always absorb it well. Vitamin D has a wider range of roles in the body, mostly centered around calcium metabolism and immune health.
>>
>>35041517
Oh, and the reason why he probably recommended it is that nearly everyone in 1st world countries is efficient in vitamin D. So get on those sups. Fortified milk and yoghurt also work, and most seafood will be fairly high in vitamin D.
>>
>>35040238
fix ur posture too
stretch
>>
>>35040273
Don't assume things that are not true.
>>
>>35042389
this
you are literally asking 'how do I get an AAS body with AAS'

they don't just speed up the process. Thats a lie to make natties feel better about their shit results. They are the process.
>>
>>35042751
*without aas
>>
>>35040229
he aint that big
>>
>>35040330
>dick shrinking

ah yes.
>>
>>35041941
>my D has high amounts of vitamin D
>>
Anyone have an ideal workout routine for this body type?

High reps or Low?
>>
Squat heavy for 10 yrs ...or Dbol, milk & heavy squats for 1 yr
>>
>>35040659
Cut hard before I slow bulk? What if I'm already 146lbs but I have the pouch on my lower abs
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.