[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fit fears
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
Do you have any fears after becoming fit or as a direct result of being fit?

I have this irrational fear of choking. After lifting for many years I am afraid that my core will be too solid for people to give me the heimlich maneuver.
>>
>>35038032
terrible fear of not being to please twelve women at once
>>
>>35038032
After a year of lifting I did start getting this one thought.

That the more I lift, the greater the chance I'm just gonna get RNG killed young, and would have wasted many hours/ could have just been fat.
>>
File: 1448055114259.jpg (8 KB, 566x467) Image search: [Google]
1448055114259.jpg
8 KB, 566x467
>see commercial for catheters
>stare at my protein shake forebodingly
>>
File: u06.jpg (36 KB, 575x230) Image search: [Google]
u06.jpg
36 KB, 575x230
That I will hit my peak and from that moment it will just be a slow an inevitable downward slide of my max lifts and gains.
>>
>>35039146
that's bleak as fuck.
No new lifts to look forward to.
Worst not going gracefully and getting all geared up to fight off the aging.
>>
>>35038032
testicular torsion
>>
>>35038032

Kidney Stones
>>
>>35038032
>tfw glutes cramp up when I'm trying to ride my dildo
>>
>>35040644
Injury, after injury, after injury...
>>
>>35040856
S Y D N E Y
>>
>>35040676
Fucking this
>>
>>35040676
This
>>
Some dude posted a pic of a kidney stone the size of a pea on here a while back, so fuck that noise
>>
>>35040676
I have them already. Trust me, they stuck big dicks, but there are worse things. Like not being able to walk for 3 months because of a crushed pelvis.

>1cm masterrace. If you have stones you know of what i speak. I passed it mostly natty, too.
>>
>>35038032
Bursting a blood vessel in my brain and just checking out whilst deadlifting I guess. But I'm not really afraid of that happening. I'd be dead anyway.
>>
>>35038032
Hemroids from squats and dead. I already have early onset. Doctor says I need to ease up. Fuck that shit.
>>
Heart attack during heavy squats, aneurysm during heavy lifts, getting injured and being forced to stop all lifting.
>>
Not exactly a fear but I have minor mitral valve prolapse. Doc said to avoid heavy lifts but after doing them anyway there doesn't seem to be a problem and the doctor agrees.
If anything, some fluttering I felt has stopped completely.
But sometimes I get this crazy thought, of my valve just giving out and of me just dying there, on the gym floor.
>>
Fear of having a stroke during heavy squats or deadlifts.
T-thanks valsalva
>>
>>35038589
id rather die young and fit living having given it my all than old and fat
>>
File: 15y9d00.jpg (6 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
15y9d00.jpg
6 KB, 200x291
>>35042250
>>35042464
>>35042587
Me too on these. How likely are aneurysms from lifting brehs?
>>
>>35038140
Do 2x5 then to exhaustion on the second set.
>>
>>35038032
i'm afraid that i'll just lose the motivation to carry on, and slide back into fatdom
>>
>>35038032
Whenever I've been unable to go to the gym for like 2 weeks or something I always fear I've lost all my gains.
>>
>>35039146
you'll always have memory.. r-right?
>>
I'm afraid of uneven aesthetics.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.