[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 6
File: 1443381793584.png (2 MB, 1388x1029) Image search: [Google]
1443381793584.png
2 MB, 1388x1029
http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
Question.. I ran DNP around a month ago, 500mg for a week or so. I got huge allergy reaction where I had hives in my arms, my stomach, and my face was looking bad too. I obviously stopped.

I read somewhere that with DNP, past occurances dont necessarily happen again, so I was wondering if it was ok for me to run it again?

I was thinking 250mg for 2 weeks, doing it on and off when I have MMA, and then when I stop MMA before christmas, run 500mg for 5 days.

What do you guys think? possible?
>>
>>35017239
Don't go on and off on 250mgs, if you take a look at the third graph in the pastebin you'd see that even if you skipped a day or two, the blood level goes down a lot. It isn't worth it to run 2 weeks on 250mgs if you're gonna do it so shoddily.

Just keep an antihistimine on hand and take one the first few days to be cautious. Afterwards, take as soon as you notice any signs of a rash coming on. Low doses for longer cycles are better than high dose quick cycles, so stick with 250mgs for now.
>>
In that case Ill probably just wait a bit, or would it be insane doing MMA and 250mg DNP together?
>>
Dnp shortness of breath sucks man
>>
>>35017714
Depends a lot on your weight and bf%. I'm 180lbs and around 16% bf and I notice almost no side effects on 250mgs DNP, can still run and lift as normal.

Trust me, a 250mg cycle and 500mg cycle are two completely different beasts. 250 is pretty smooth sailing as long as you're not super tiny.
>>
Sounds good. I am 190lbs at around the same bf.I think Ill give it a go after my one week fast. I have enough for about 3 weeks of cycle which is enough for just before christmas.
>>
File: angel.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
>run 250mg
>minimal lethargy and heat, completely tolerable
>after a week decide I'm ready to bump dosage up to 500mg
>on day 3 of 500mg lethargy becomes unbearable
>intense heat all day, sweating profusely
>migraines despite drinking plenty of water and v8
>comfort is impossible, can't fall asleep until I'm >3 hours passed my regular sleeping time
Wat de bug? Approx. 1 year ago I ran 500mg for 1 week and 750mg for week 2 and I managed just fine.
Nonetheless, I'll be cutting the dosage back down to 250mg.
>>
File: stained-towels.jpg (74 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
stained-towels.jpg
74 KB, 550x412
>run 350mg
>cum on towel during sex
>cum looked like white icing
>AtLeastIt'sNotYellow.png
>go to rinse it off
>obvious yellow stain on towel after it's rinsed off

Be careful where your cocksnot goes lads - this was an expensive white towel. I hope the hotel doesn't call about it.
>>
>>35020193
>cumming on towels instead of tissues and flushing em down

Also I've been losing on a steady rate of 1lbs a day on DNP. Gonne keep this up till christmas so I'll reach my goal of being a lesser fatass by 2016.
>>
>>35020303
>Here bby, let me place all these tissues on the bed before we fuck

Glad to hear how well you're doing - 1lbs a day?! Fucking awesome. And cos it;s winter the sides aren't nearly as bad. Keep it up buddy.
>>
How to fix PN when you've induced it with DNP?

>NAC
>Vitamin B6
Already doing those 2, anything else?
>>
>>35020303

Damn son. What's your dosage and diet like?
>>
>>35021128
500 mg a day, I just avoid carbs and that's it really.
>>
>>35021128
350mg a day (self-capped)*, went for an iso-calorie diet cos trying to keep it all on the DL. It's pretty good, just don't eat lots of carbs in one sitting. Would highly recommend.

*did 350 becuase 500 was too much, 250 had barely any sides at all. 350 is perfect.
>>
I'M DYING FUUUUUAAARK

TOOO MUCH TOOOO FUCKING MUCH
>>
>>35021650
>possibly overdosing on DNP
>shitposts on 4chan instead of going to ER to get methylprednisolone and an ice bath
>>
>>35021114
Insulin
Anti-oxidants

I think insulin is your best bet for preventing it. But NUMBER one is stop using DNP... Never use it again. It will go awa if it didnt get too bad.
>>
Besides drmusclepharma any other credible EU based sellers?
>>
>>35021650

You dead yet anon?
>>
>>35022721

YIP!
>>
>>35022730

Can I have your stuff
>>
>>35022543
Theres only dmp and dnpeu but hes not approved yet
>>
Iggy when's ur sale bud
>>
Day 5 on 500mg, Heat is there but tolerable texas summers get hotter than this, and the weather recently actually makes it quite nice. Little bit of sweat. just a 10 minute spell of nausea after taking both caps this morning before eating. No lethargy as of yet. Probably due to coffee intake. Sticking to low carb. So far 4lbs in 5 days with lifting and cardio alternating days. So far so good.
>>
>>35021114
It will heal by itself just give it time
>>
>>35023015
I'm with you. Need like 150 pills
>>
So it's 12 am, I've taken 250 mg for the day. Should I take 500 mg before I go to sleep because I got nothing to do tomorrow?
>>
>>35017239
>on and off
Either get on the train or stay off it. DNP isn't something to take every-so-often. Do it for 3 weeks straight, or don't.

250mg is easy as fuck to do, no issues. 500 however had me wishing I was dead. Wasn't so much the heat, but the lethargy.
>>
>>35023089
>Sticking to low carb.

Why low carb? I read that an isocaloric diet is appropriate. DNP needs carbs to work effectively. This was from Animal's DNP guide (or one of the online guides). Was it wrong?

And how many carbs are you taking a day?
>>
IT'S GETTIN HOT IN HERE HOMBRE
>>
>>35021650
FEEL THE BURN, BABY!
FEEL THE BUUUUUUUUUUURN!
>>
DNP is just plain awful. It makes me want to kill myself. Why did I even start another cycle?
>>
>>35030429
true shit

i got a gf, new job, school ending etc. yet DNP has me feeling depressed as fuck
>>
>yesterday
>baked beans for breakfast
>spicy lamb curry for dinner

WHAT THE F|UCK WAS I THINKING BRO WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?!!
>>
File: IMG_20151125_101908761.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151125_101908761.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
Time to hand in my natty card. Will I die bros?
>>
>>35030848
Unless you take 15 pills no, What dose are they?

Can start with 2 if they 250 and continue 1 a day see how it treats you
>>
>>35030990
250 mg. I was planning on taking 250 for 4 days then 500 mg see how it goes. I might go back to 250
>>
>>35031055
Do a 500 frontload its no problem cuz buildup, and then youll be at max dose for 250 after 4 days
>>
>>35031055
I agree do this, especially if it is your first cycle
>>
>>35030429
>>35030511
How much are you two taking?
>>
>>35030848
>die
You have to be a suicidal woman for that.
>>
>>35021114
It will heal itself. Just wait.
>>
File: rapeadoodledoo.jpg (570 KB, 2592x3879) Image search: [Google]
rapeadoodledoo.jpg
570 KB, 2592x3879
Does anyone else seem to get sore feet when doing DNP? No pins and needles or anything. It feels like two tight, hardish spots near the ball and heel /archof my foot. Almost like its swollen and painful to the touch. It doesnt stop until im done taking dnp. I use benadryl before and after cycle to stop those horrific hives.

Wondering if im the only one.
>>
im getting a blood test about 13 days after the end of my next cycle, is the DP going to be out of my system by then?
>>
Day 17@750mgs

I think I've found a sweet spot here. ALTERNATE between 500mgs and 750mgs. I can hold this way indefinitely.

So far, I have lost 11lbs, without counting water loss. I have lost almost 3 inches in waist size.

So far so good. I'll keep reporting.
>>
question thats been on my mind, if u lose so much weight in such a short time, wont alot of it be fat? sorry for the nub question
>>
>>35035474
i meant muscle, not fat lol
>>
>>35035502
DNP is non catabolic meaning that it takes away your fat immediately and doesn't touch your muscles.

It does reduce your muscles 1:10 for every fat lost so if you lost 20 lbs, 2lbs would be muscle.
>>
TAKEN FROM YOUR PASTEBIN

Rare Side Effects
-Peripheral Neuropathy. Approximately 10% of people will develop this condition.

Rare, 10% WHAT THE FUCK

10% = very common side effect, not rare

what the fuck honestly?
>>
>>35035758
another one

If you encounter hives or rashes while using DNP, cease usage and blast Benadryl for three weeks. Cease benadryl usage for two weeks then cruise on an antihistamine for three days.

Benadryl is an antihistamine itself

Like what the fuck, can soemoen update this fucking pastebin?
>>
>>35035682
alright thanks for the Quick answer man!
>>
>tfw we will never know if anyone posting here has gone blind using this because 4chan doesn't support braille
>>
>>35034143
Hey there m8 I'm the one who suggested that a few days back. Glad it's working out! I have 2 1/2 weeks left of my 500mg/day cycle. None of my pants fit, I look a lot better but still not great. I am hoping for another 15 or so lbs before it's done. Going to step dose up to 750mg/500mg alternating as well. It has cooled down a lot and when I'm in my room studying for exams it's great but when I go to class and take an exam it looks like I ran a fucking marathon. Fucking love handles man...when will they shrink...
>>
>>35031639
860mg powder. I'm not suffering from the sides itself or lack of food either. Weird as fuck.
>>
>>35033517
I do, too. It is more pronounced if I do intense cardio. Then I end up having to walk with a limp for a couple days before it heals. Happened to both feet.
>>
>>35034143
You haven't found the sweet spot. You're building a tolerance to the sides the longer you go.
>>
>>35035946
Thank you. It has worked wonders!
>>
>>35036923
You can't build a tolerance to POISON.
>>
Fuck, I'm not looking forward to turkey day on yellow poison
>>
>>35033517
peripheral neuropathy isnt obviously always pins and needles, sensory loss can be felt as pain as well

stop immediately and see a doctor if it doesnt go away.

dnp isnt for you.
>>
>>35037181
Fuck that, I'm upping the dose and binging

go back to norm the next day
>>
>>35037244

I like the way you think anon
>>
>>35036980
yes you can, there are people who build tolerances to snake venom.
>>
>>35036882
Maybe it's lethargy that you've gotten used to enduring and pushing through, manifests as existential depression. Happens all the time with people suffering from chronic physical problems.
>>
>>35037966
>implying DNP is like snake venom

For the first time, in the all the time I've been posting on 4chan, which is a lot (8 years) this is the first time I say the following: you just went full retard there, bro.
>>
>>35038236
Read the clinical studies by Simkins.
>>
First time poster in this general, apologies if I come across as retarded. I just missed out on buying from YB and I'm now trying the other sources in the pastebin. Is there a way to run DNP with minimal side effects but still get a decent benefit? I would probably take with an ECA stack and the recommended supplements from the pastebin. I just don't want to be a sweaty fuck in work.
>>
>>35038448
Adding to this, what's the best way to store DNP? Double bag it and put it in the freezer or will it sit fine in a cupboard?
>>
>>35038448

As a first time user, you're probably going to want to run a low dose either way. To get maximum results with minimum sides, I'd say do a 4-week 250mg cycle like the sticky says, but also eat at a deficit. Personally, I'm going to be doing two weeks of PSMF on DNP, having a cheat-day on Christmas, then hopping back on PSMF for two more weeks to finish it up. Small weekly carb refeeds. I'm not sure how it'll work out, but we'll see.

>>35038463

Just keep it in an airtight container/bag. No need to freeze.
>>
>>35038448
dnpweightloss (at tutanota DOT com) just got back to me and they have linked me to a website, is this legit or are they compromised?
>>
Natty who's most likely going to turn to the dark side here.
Do you guys still work out while on DNP? I've been reading through the pastebin and it seems that the safest option would be to eat at maintenance and not workout.
For what it's worth I normally alternate lifting and cardio each day.
>>
>>35039709
I still do at high doses
but
half the weight for same reps / sets like a deload
then, on days that I cheat or binge, I lift heavy because that is when I will have the most energy and strength to
this is on long dnp runs, though
i can understand not lifting on a 2 week cycle
example: haven't lifted heavy in 2 weeks; binged today and lifted heavy; strength is still good.
>>
>>35038131
Probably so. I'm done with this 2 month cycle on Saturday. Could continue running it, but I am satisfied with the weight loss.
I bet binging tomorrow will have me feeling some type of way and I end up ordering more.
I'm so used to taking dnp, it's routine. I've never had so much fun cutting thanks to it.
>>
>>35039709
Really depends on your dosage and diet. At 250mgs ED and -1000 calories I just switched back to SS and running twice a week.

If you're going low dosage on maintenance, you'll be fine with keeping your standard workout.
>>
>>35035790
More importantly, why do you have to break your cycle? I had hives off and on throughout my first cycle. I fought it with antihistamine and it was a minor annoyance. 7 days into my 2nd cycle and no hives. Posts from veterans seem to indicate whether it's your 1st or 8th cycle, hives happen at random.

It doesn't seem like it would be a danger for anyone but those predisposed to severe allergic reactions. Shouldn't you address the issue as a clear warning rather than treating every case as being potentially anaphylactic?
>>
is sneezing blood normal on DNP, its not like bleeding just little blood with snot
>>
>>35042310
Drink water, you're dry.
>>
did yellow fever definitely go away ?
>>
>>35043169
sleeping with the fishes
>>
>>35034143
Day 18 @750mgs.
Nothing much to report. Other than I want this cycle to be over. I... I'm targeting to 28 days now. I think I'm becoming addicted to fat loss or something.

Nah, just kidding.
>>
If sides are getting weaker, does that mean dnp is losing its potency and I need to up the dose?
>>
>>35045331
It still works the same, it just means you built a tolerance to the sides.

>>35045222
Go for 28 days man, waking up and seeing 1-2 lbs lost a day is amazing.
>>
>>35045331
What this nigger said >>35045350

Up 2 months 860mg powder, no sides and fat loss is still strong as fuck.
>>
>>35045350
I still have 8-10lbs to go. When I reach that I'll end this cycle. I think I will do 28 days. So far it hasn't be so nightmarish like other cycles.

In other cycles I was stupid... I went to 1g or more many times. Lesson learned.
>>
>>35046218
Never have i felt the need to try out 1gram, i can imagine you would feel what it would be like to be in hell
>>
File: YrXbtSE.jpg (372 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
YrXbtSE.jpg
372 KB, 1803x1351
>winter
>mastering in theoretical chemistry
>don't need any course, I just study 10 hours everyday
>cold as fuck, -9°C
>take 750mg DNP, a cup of tea and some quantum physic paper and open every window
>getting as comfy as it gets

Jesus Christ, best DNP cycle I've ever had
>>
Maserati or Iggy still around?

Iggy said that he was going to be closing up shop towards the end of the year, but the site is still up.
>>
>have job interview this morning
>"I have a totally not fucktarded plan, I'll only eat 2000 clean calories while on 750mg dnp and tren so I'll look super super chiseled in the face and awesome during the interview!"
>wake up at 3:30am with extreme nausea and weakness, barely even had the strength to put some rogan josh in the microwave, lying down in the couch dying for 5 minutes waiting
>much better now after a 500cal high protein meal, still winded though

I sure do love being a fucktard.
>>
>>35050455
yep. his website has his new email and he's still accepting orders.
>>
>>35050636
i did a job interview while on dnp and the goy thought i was nervous as fuck
>>
>>35050823

I'm not taking DNP this morning, gonna take it in the afternoon after interview, I'll be 12 hours off my last dose so the sweating should be kept at a minimum.
>>
>>35050923
idk breh ..

i usually dose once per 24 hours and still sweat like a fucker 12 hours later

gotta be on that 36 hour last dose tip
>>
Gotta say that while on 250mg a day i am losing weight and sides are very tolerable.

Have done 2x before oin the past alternating 500 and 750 and thats like literal death.
>>
>>35050986

Ate 1500 cals last night at 9pm, woke up near death at 3:30am and had to eat 500 cals of lamb curry.

now it's 7:30am and I'm fucking dying again.

Looking lean as hell now though gonna be snazzy in a shirt and vest for my interview but I'll have to eat a very light subway breakfast or else I'll fucking die.

but then I'm afraid I'll start sweating or get a bit bloated.

>tfw can eat 1500 cals in one sitting and be fine when slobbing at home
>tfw when things matter and I wanna look good eat 300 cals and stomach feels super full despite running on empty beforehand
>>
3rd day of DNP @250mg

I don't notice any weightloss @ daily 1400 calories
Only that my muscles seem to be disappeared (deflated?) Is this normal? Am I losing muscle? Is there a way to prevent muscle loss?
>>
Here's my plan for starting my first cycle at 6' 1" and 220 pounds. Please tell me if it's retarded:

>2000 calories a day (tdee is 3000-3500 depending on the day)
>500 mg powder a day for 21 days
>continue lifting four days a week in addition to my physical labor job five days a week

Will this work? I know 250 mg is usually recommended for noobs, but I figured that at my height and weight 500 wouldn't be a big deal.
>>
>>35053998
3 days of cutting is really nothing, DNP or not.
>>
>>35048038
Day 19@500mgs (lower dose day)

Yes. I've gone up to 1 gr and even more. It is hell. One night I woke up and my whole bed had a gigantic sweat spot.
It's just not worth it. You can achieve similar results with lower doses.

Back to topic. I had a carb-intense meal and I inc 2.5lbs in ONE day. Weight fluctuations while on DNP are insane.
>>
>>35054084
Please respond, I'd like to know if I'm stupid.
>>
>>35054084
>>35055686

>I know 250 mg is usually recommended for noobs,

Unless you want to be miserable and/or kill yourself, start with the recommended dose. Especially if you're going to be lifting that much and doing physical labor.
>>
Gonna order 125mg caps for gf but I will probably need atleast 250mg to feel something,yes?

I'm 5'11'' 180 lbs.
>>
>>35055686
>Please respond, I'd like to know if I'm stupid.
250 is a very reasonable dose. You'll only feel a fraction of the sides effects if you feel anything. If by day 5-7 you think you can manage more, then maybe consider increasing the dose to 500mgs. Slowly.
>>
>>35055838
>>35057572
Ok, I was hoping to just do a quick 21 day cycle and be done, but I'll take your advice to see how 250 mg works for a week first.
>>
does dnp become less potent after some time? I have some from june and I want to use them to lean up before my clean winter bulk
>>
>>35057771
>a quick cycle on DNP
Every day on DNP is hell.
>>
>>35058594
Extremely long shelf life. Don't worry bout it and don't overdose.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.