[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any one smokes weed/hash on a daily bases? Started working out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tmyk.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
tmyk.gif
1 MB, 500x280
Any one smokes weed/hash on a daily bases?

Started working out last month and I'm a everyday smoker (hash mostly), I was wondering if it hurts my gains or not, should I smoke before/after practice?Does it make such a difference I should reduce to smoking on weekends/stop smoking?
>>
Doesn't make a difference really it depends on the user more than anything as it's classified as a hallucinogen 1st, depressant 2nd.
Although fit will shit on weed all day like a bunch of children who can't fathom someone smoking weed and living a completely normal fit life.
>>
I used to smoke all day err day about 3 years ago. Didnt affect my gains and i was a skele back then so it helped with my appetite. That being said, some days id rather sit around and get high than workout so watch that. Also dont let smoking affect your cardio/make u cough/ make u breathe heavy as fuck.

In the warmer weather id love taking 2 hits and going on a 3-4 mile run outside and just listening to nature. a hit or 2 before lifting was alright sometimes but on real heavy deadlift/squat days i didnt fuck with it.
>>
Why do ppl smoke weed? Does it make you hallucinate?
>>
>>35016021
My feelings exactly, the lightheaded feeling doesn't help when pushing loads of weight.
Main reason I opened this thread was because I smoked a joint before working out and I was more focused, controlled the timings between reps to the second, but felt to lightheaded to push big weights. Managed to get a better position and workout better in a overall manner though.
>>
>>35015988
it helps bulk but thats a given. i personally smoke before lifting, but smoke often so its a lot lighter. i like it, reduces pain (i have scoliosis) helps me focus and feel my body etc. my brother however, leads to him being spacey headed and distracted. you should try, theres no way for us to tell how it affects you. it does reduce lung efficiency for sure, i feel my self lose breath more often, but that might also be bc i dont do cardio :^)
>>
Weed doesn't make you hallucinate.

As long as it doesn't demotivate you or you get too high and injure yourself it will have zero effects on gains.
>>
Smoking anything is bad for your heart, lungs, and vascular system, but what evs I usually work out with a snus in.
>>
>>35016070
cardio, stretching, mobility training, and shit like that is great when ur high. strength training not so much
>>
>>35016152

>snus
>having a nicotine addition without the cool factor of sticking a burning roll of leaves in your mouth

whats the point
>>
>>35016152
off-topic, I'm thinking about buying a pack of those from Sweden, they're illegal here but the feedback I've been having is great.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.