[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What lifts do I need to do to climb Mt Everest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: stuck.jpg (42 KB, 695x463) Image search: [Google]
stuck.jpg
42 KB, 695x463
What lifts do I need to do to climb Mt Everest?
>>
Fuck I'm scared of being in a tight place like that.

On a less serious note good thing im fucking OPs mom Ill never know what tightness is.
>>
>>
>>35015006
dat title
>>
Actual climber here. you need a ton of hiking and mountain climbing experience. You need to climb several 14k ft mountains and get used to high altitude. You need to go for 20 mile long hikes with 60lb on your backpack.
>>
>>35015006
That guy is wriggling himself in the ground with his abs like a earthworm. His core strength must be out of this world.
>>
>>35015093
>climber
>uses imperial

uhuh buddy
>>
File: 1420330393614.jpg (17 KB, 400x438) Image search: [Google]
1420330393614.jpg
17 KB, 400x438
Does anyone else not feel bad at all for people who die doing stuff like this? Like, you should have known what you were doing.

>attempt to get on top of the biggest thing on earth
>die
No shit some people are going to die, or

>attempt to crawl into tiny cave
>die
What did you expect
>>
>>35015144
I think that's why they do it. They know they can die and that gives them an adrenaline rush. It's sucks that so many die, but I guess it's doing what they love.

Also how would you rather die? Freeze to death? Or get stuck in a tiny cave with no way out or being able to move at all?

I'd rather freeze.
>>
>>35015006
The title makes this so much worse
>>
>>35015144
Of course, people don't feel bad. I certainly respect them, though. Instead of fantasizing while watching anime and shit posting, they decided to follow their passion and do something incredibly risky, consequences be damned.

They don't need sympathy.
>>
>>35015006
Thin privilege is being able to fit in random holes in mountains.
>>
>>35014903
oh fuck man, sweaty hands and whatnot. that pic is terrifying
>>
File: george.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>35014903
The acclimatizing lift. Everest isn't a feat now anyway. Go up K2 if you want any recognition.
>>
>>35015192
>Also how would you rather die? Freeze to death? Or get stuck in a tiny cave with no way out or being able to move at all?
>I'd rather freeze.
Crab legs
>>
>>35016164
Rheasilvia mons or why bother
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.