[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/FCG/ Form Check General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IIcZCeX.png (3 MB, 1914x2560) Image search: [Google]
IIcZCeX.png
3 MB, 1914x2560
Link your lift and anons will give you feedback.

/fit/ pls check my lowbar squatform.
5x107.5Kg (236ish lbs)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LFBGcPaotI
>>
>>35011902
107.5k squat
legs like a breadstick.
sorry bro,
>>
>>35011902
Not too bad, I'd say watch this for a little more information on bracing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5zrloYWwxw
You only need to watch the first 5 minutes.

Other than that it's pretty good, maybe sit back more to prevent your knees passing your toes, but hinging is really good.

>>35011934
I squat 150kg and my legs are like first week of lifting tier, that's because these numbers aren't big at all.
I'd say you'd have decent legs if you can squat like 260kg
>>
>>35011902
Why are you overexaggerating forward lean? When you get to heavier weights you're just gonna fail at the beginning lockout.
>>
>>35011934

107.5Kg is still weak so hopefully they might grow at some point.
>>
>>35011963
>I'd say you'd have decent legs if you can squat like 260kg
yeah right lmao fucking skellies, real men squat over 340kg
>>
>>35011988
Acutely I agree. My goal is a 300kg squat, but I'd be much happier with a 340kg squat.
>>
>>35011902
You're overexaggerating the break at the hips thing. They don't need to go that far back, and you don't need to hold that position like you are doing.
>>
>>35011966

What do you exactly mean? Can you explain pls
>>
>>35012020
Going that far back is fine, pausing is not.
>>
>>35011988
>>35012000

>2015
>babby weight squats
>not having your buddies straddle a fully loaded barbell for reps
>not squatting the full bar AND the rack for warmups
>not squatting the smith machine with a locked bar and full compliment of weights
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.