[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CT Fletcher needs to be called out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: i wish he a vegan would.jpg (169 KB, 1227x639) Image search: [Google]
i wish he a vegan would.jpg
169 KB, 1227x639
I have been waiting

and waiting

and waiting

for the vegan brown boy to call out ct fletcher and fucking decimate him

it will get like a million views, what the fuck is he waiting for?
>>
>>35011850

I'd like to see if he'd dare to do a Zyzz worst of the fitness industry.

Or an Arnold one. kek everybody would get rustled.
>>
>>35011890
all these bitches like lui marco and jason autism blaha are too scared to call out this senile old nigger ct fletcher
>>
>>35011890

He said the Arnold one is coming this week...
>>
>>35011898
why do you want him called out? because his wrinkly old ass is still more aesthetic than you will ever be?
>>
>>35011850
Probably waiting till he dies.
>>
>>35011901
its out
>>
>>35011925
because i hate that loud mouth lying nigger
>>
>>35011925
>JM
admits to roiding, doesn't claim natty

>CT
obvious fake natty with cringy motivational videos
>>
>>35011941
what is he lying about though? being natty? c'mon man, absolutely nobody could possibly believe him.

>>35011947
so? i'm natty and i don't give a fuck. why should he?
>>
>>35011952
>what is he lying about though? being natty? c'mon man, absolutely nobody could possibly believe him.

he gets very upset people dont believe him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBC1WG1lnwU

he's going to melt down at an apocaliptic scale when the vegan brown boy destroys his senile ass
>>
>>35011890
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWptgj_mCLE
Rekt Arnold
>>
File: 1448211786527.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1233) Image search: [Google]
1448211786527.jpg
82 KB, 1080x1233
>>35011982
haha what. i didn't know he went to that extent.
i think it's pretty ugly when people try to sell an obvious lie with so much force but oh well.
it really just doesn't matter.
>>
>>35012003

AND SO IT BEGINS
>>
>>35011952
Because he goes out of his way to appear natty, gets very upset when someone calls him out, and basically calls every natty a lazy fucker, because they can't grow 22 inch arms.
Fuck that old piece of shit.
>>
>>35011982
WTf. He has congestive herart failure ahahah what the fuck.
>>
File: 1423485181433.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1423485181433.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>35012003

I find it kinda funny to be quite honest. And agree with most of this. But this virgin dyel is fucking stupid kek.
>>
>>35012003
holy fuck this was amazing
>>
vegan shit stain pls go and stay go
>>
>>35012184
>muh arnold
>>
>>35012193
>muh reddit and vegan lifestyle
>>
>>35012204
>muh memes
I eat meat and never been on reddit
>>
>>35012214
then why are you advertising this faggot here?
>>
>>35012003
kinda cringeworthy desu senpai

only substance was him reading a wikipedia tier summary of arnold's life and subjectively insulting it

his videos have started to go down in quality ever since he got that green screen
>>
>>35012222
Nah, I'm not. Not even the one that posted it. Just find it pretty funny, especially when you people get butthurt about your idol. Vegan fag is kinda right about everything he said in this video, aside from his usual 'meat causes cancer blablabla' preaching.
>>
>>35012222
the brown man has my support because

>he destroys all those lying sacks of shit
>he is funny as hell
>he is dyel which makes it even funnier
>>
Hoolyshit he is so fucking ugly... lool
>>
>>35012244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn8Rd3efEqk

Get redpilled.
>>
>>35012293
Never said I liked him desu. I could hate him, but that doesn't make his points any less valid.
And yeah, he's a piece of shit, no denying that.
>>
>>35012324
Just watch the video.
>>
i wish the brown man would get on the juice and get real fucking big
>>
>>35012331
And? Only proves he's not being objective in his hate mission. Who cares, the things he said in the arnold video are true. It's not like something becomes less true if it's being told by someone who's generally a sack of shit himself.
>>
>>35012254
>funny

if there's a thing that he's shit at, besides lifting, is comedy.
His humour is middleschool tier
>>
>>35012372
>he's not being objective in his hate mission

and not a single fuck was given

love watching this twink destroy lying sacks of shit

lol hard every time
>>
>>35012388
Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. I mean, I don't really find him all that funny, but the general butthurt and rustling his videos cause is hilarious. Grown men act like children because some brown vegan calls them out and their fans going out of their way to shit on him. ayy lmao
>>
>>35012372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qRd7-cbXes

Watch this one, honestly the guy has 0 credibillity. And on top of that he's a sociopath and a psychopath.
>>
>>35012254
> funny as hell
You really are just a plain roidhead.
>>
Wew lad.
So, in this video we are shown that Arnold: Won the title of Mr. Olympia 7 times, won the title of Mr.Universe 5 times, acted in several movies, and was the governor of California, while our vegan friend over here: Complained about Arnold in a youtube video, takes part in a meme diet that will die out in a few years,and is still a dyel despite years of lifting.

Does going vegan really inflate people's egos this much?
>>
>>35012003
>I'm gonna shit on Ahnuld
>Gorillion views in muh pocket
>profit
>>
>>35012668
/thread

how people cant understand that this guy is just exploiting retards with retarded humor for money amazes me. He had almost close to none ammo on why Arnold is such a bad influence on the fitness industry, he attacked his personal life several time which is irrelevant
>>
>>35012710
>>35012668
No ads. No ref links. Nothing. He makes millions on me watching one of his vids every two months or so.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.