[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating a non-natty girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-11-16-07-57-55.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-16-07-57-55.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Is dating a girl on roids a smart thing to do? They can be more sexually aggresive but side effects include excess facial hair. Enlarged clit isn't an issue lol. Do pros outweigh cons of she i beautiful?
>>
If she's pretty and you're mutually attracted to each other, do it. Even if she gets more hair or whatever that's easy to deal with.
>>
File: 786456456.gif (860 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
786456456.gif
860 KB, 389x259
>>35010288
>>
>>35010288
>>35010296
not him but where would you meet one.
>inb4 gym never seen one
>>
>>35010288
more hair is not a problem because you can easily shave it

penis-like clitoris and deep manly voice may be an issue
>>
>>35010288
>> Enlarged clit
>next stop is a guy with an undersized dick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI0-3BRjAYU
>>
>>35010288
>her clit is nigger than your not erect dick
JUST
>>
1. Will never be a le gainz goblin meme
2. Understands the need for cooking and prepping meals. She will be on board for going that extra mile to get a cleaner meal in
3. Will train with you
4. Wont get fat

Sounds bretty good to me. The only negative will be the inevitable body dysmorphia/ confidence issues she will have. She will constantly be feeling fat even if she looks better than 90% of girls out there. With some nurturing and compliments thrown in there that could probably be fixed in a few months though
>>
>>35010476
>penis-like clitoris

Virgin detected!
>>
>>35010288
>more sexually aggresive
reminded me of that song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOb-EjyXRPQ
>>
>>35010288
Extremely high risk that you won't be able to have kids. So there's that.

Source: personally know two girls who've competing in bikini fitness. Both are steril now.
>>
>>35012352
>Extremely high risk that you won't be able to have kids. So there's that.

Nigga said date not get keked for life.

>>35010288 (OP)

Give it a go OP and fraud together.
>>
>>35012352
Do most of BF competitors roid?
I am not sure how to spot roided girls like OPs pic
>>
>>35013021
>not sure how to spot roided girls

You only have to look at their instagram handle:
https://instagram.com/anabolicangel/
>>
>>35010288
Haven't you ever heard to not stick your dick in crazy? Isn't a woman roiding a red enough flag?.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.