[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today after my intensive workout session I was in the lockerroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: fit.png (145 KB, 797x1140) Image search: [Google]
fit.png
145 KB, 797x1140
So today after my intensive workout session I was in the lockerroom and was checking my own body in front of the mirror. I looked really fucking buffed. I havent noticed much progress in the past 6 months but now I finally started to see myself having a thick body. But now i'm at home and I look all small and weak again. Wtf is up with this?
>>
you had a pump m8
>>
>>35009623
They usually have good lighting and full front mirrors at gym lockers. And don't underestimate the pump. My arms increase by close to an inch just after armday.
>>
>>35009623
Distorted mirrors
>>
>>35009623
You are buffed by the presence of fit men
>>
>>35009650
as in the mirrors make you look bigger?

that seems weird, as many would go to lose weight too

u sure the mirrors arent the same?
>>
>>35009666
>>35009666
full front as in you see your full fucking front
>>
>>35009666

Hey satan!

I know for the fact that there is one mirror in my gym in front of squat rack that makes you look "wider" and buff as fuck. The other mirrors are normal but this mirror is the shit.

I was squatting the other day and was thinking damn I'm big as fuck and then looked to the left (normal mirror) and was disappointed.
>>
>>35009677
what do you mean? that the mirror is flat but only wider and higher?

>>35009681
oh like the mirrors on a carnaval fun fair?

yeah thats gay as fuck, i dont like that
>>
>"Intense workout"
>Doesn't know what a pump is

Literally DYEL?
>>
>>35009623

I have different kind of problem. When I look at myself in the mirror I see the definition and shit but when I take a pic I look like shit. Why and how to fix?
>>
>>35009689
i do intense workouts faggot, probably more intense than you

lots of cardio and full body
>>
>>35009701
this is more important than anything
>>
>>35009701
i would also like to know this

i think making pics in the lockerroom is best when you have had a pump but it looks so faggy to do that when people see it
>>
>>35009707
Crossfit fag detected
>>
>>35009707
Delete this senpai
>>
>>35010121
>>35010137
Fattie powershitters BTFO.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (22 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
22 KB, 500x320
>>35009645
>having an arm day
>>
commercial gyms use vanity mirrors

>men's locker room mirrors are slightly convex, giving you a wider appearance
>women's locker room mirrors are slightly concave, giving grills a thinner apperance

according to marketers, you associate your good appearance and the related feels with the gym and keep on coming back for more
>>
File: 1420827688171.gif (978 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
1420827688171.gif
978 KB, 314x314
>>35009707
>>
>>35009645

>arm day

SWEET JESUS
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.