[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I eat three whole eggs for breakfast every morning. I read conflicting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: egg-white-hard-boiled-183038.jpg (2 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
egg-white-hard-boiled-183038.jpg
2 KB, 200x200
I eat three whole eggs for breakfast every morning. I read conflicting infos on the yellows. Are they really unhealthy? What about the whites? Can I eat as many egg whites as I want without having to worry?
>>
>>35009495
yes
>>
>>35009495
>whole eggs
>discards the shell
>>
The yolk holds most of the fat, if you're cutting you could discard them.

Otherwise, just eat the whole egg.
>>
>>35009495
90% of protons from egg are in the yolk
>>
Generally it's been shown that blood cholesterol is not linked to dietary cholesterol as much as once thought. It's pretty much not related at all according to more modern studies and the idea that it was, supposedly has roots in a flawed study from the fifties or some shit

I've hear saturated fat can cause higher blood cholesterol levels though

Egg whites seem pretty much 100% safe though. The yolks seem fine too because of what was said above, but some people don't want to take the chance, despite it being very unlikely

Don't take my word though, I'm overweight, I have no idea what food is
>>
Everything is alright. Keep eating those eggs.
>>
>>35009556
Where do the electrons come from tho?
>>
The yellows are called yolks you bumpkin.
>>
>>35009584
Those are in your stomach. They jump onto the egg once it drops in there and the fusion is then complete
>>
>>35009556
googling the nutritional info tells me other wise, more like 60%
>>
>egg white 11g preoteins per 100g
>egg yellow 16g preoteins per 100g
eat the whole thing
>>
>>35009495
I've been eating like 7-10 whole eggs per day for 3 months now, and I still don't have any problems with health of bf%.
If anything, I've been bulking much faster since I started eating whole eggs.

Just eat faggot
there are idiots eating bunch of chips and mcdonalds every day and they're still healthy
few eggs wont hurt you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.