[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone have a good example of a linear program for deadlifting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: bmZOaFK.jpg (147 KB, 800x1417) Image search: [Google]
bmZOaFK.jpg
147 KB, 800x1417
anyone have a good example of a linear program for deadlifting? 5/3/1 seems more advanced because the increase is too low so more likely for advanced lifter platoux
>>
Why not just the classic 3x5?
>>
>>35009415
try reading the sticky
>>
>>35009423
I have tried it but it seems that every time I reach something it's hard to go on and add weight
>>
Look up phat
>>
>>35009432
Do deadlifts every other workout and sub in rows or cleans in the gaps. If it's a sticking point it's worth imo to start doing some partials, so record yourself or something, look at where you start losing momentum leading into the sticking point and strengthen that area by raising up the barbell to start the lift there.
>>
>>35009458
>giving advice
>weebs
get out desu
>>
File: 1442901686646.jpg (14 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
1442901686646.jpg
14 KB, 251x201
>>35009432
so add reps.

like with pullups and shit.

with a set weight add reps until a predetermined limit. then add weight.

also
what the fuck is google and how do i use it?
>>
>>35009466
Weeb or not Nekopara was legit
>>
>>35009484
who the fuck is nekopara? is the weeb of the image? wtf fit
>>
>>35009494
this is why we have google anon..
>>
>>35009415

something tells me thats a man, man
>>
fellas help me with form on romanian deadlifts
the bar is too far away from my legs in the horizontal plane
i try leaning backward with my ass, but end up having all weight on my heels which is unstable
whats the reason, can it be because the weight is too low?
>>
>>35009512
yea the fact that you want to be a male so you can jerk off to it since you are gay as fuck, faggot
>>
>>35009545
>having image of anime on computer
>ever
>>
>>35009545
>avatarfagging on fit

kill yourself desu
>>
CandyHoe has a linear program I'm going to start next week, I'm bored of SL5x5 but think I can still make some linear gains
>>
>>35009555

where do you think we are?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.