[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: x8sxf1rg.jpg (322 KB, 1300x951) Image search: [Google]
x8sxf1rg.jpg
322 KB, 1300x951
JUST
>>
what the fuck is wrong with his back in the left one?
>>
>>35008570
how do i into homeless pasty redguard mode
>>
>>35008579
photoshop is a very dangerous drug
>>
>>35008579
I believe they're called lats
>>
He's still in better shape than 99% of the population in the right pic. You can see the side of his chest he still has some mass and the tri of his left arm as well as the ab defenition at top. Dude is prob 2 weeks of good diet and lifting away from left pic again. Left is just good lighting and right is makeup artist making him look skinny
>>
>>35008799
>lats
are you retarded? I meant his body shape.
Its all fucked and curved sideways
>>
>>35008847
Could have just stepped out of the pool and shaking himself off as he walks or something.
>>
>>35008847
>>35008893
he is australian, maybe a flying spider ate his lats while he was sleeping
>>
Story time?
>>
>>35008847
>are you retarded? I meant his body shape.
Get out of the basement.
>>
>>35008579
he's pinching his shoulder blades which is why he looks so thin
>>
File: thisbutnotthis.jpg (42 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
thisbutnotthis.jpg
42 KB, 500x370
G'morin /fit/
>be me
>be 21
>friend is moving out to uni
>be helping out
>find treasure
>slightly used Pikachu onsie PJs
>later that day go home with my prize
>make PJ sleeveless
>next day, DL day
>go in gym. busy as fuck
>strut into weight room in my Pikachu suit and a towel
>evereyonemirin.jpg
>work up to a 415 single
>"Pika............CHUUUUUU"
>solid DL
>go home
>ALPHA as fuck

what do you losers wear to the gym?
>>
>>35009034
new movie role?
>>
>>35009072
holy shit this was really funny, unless this is true in which case you're terribly autistic
>>
>>35009072
this is old copypasta brah, don't even try pass it off as your own

http://imgur.com/gallery/YBrLW
>>
>>35009072

KEK nice pasta
>>
>>35009073
No. Homeless.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.