[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All sarm questions and results here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: images (22).jpg (20 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
20 KB, 384x384
All sarm questions and results here.
>>
Thinking of doing my first cycle and running test for 12 weeks with dbol for the first 6. Can I add LGD anywhere in there, like after the dbol?
>>
>>35008185
seriously why the fuck just not use real gear thats the same price if not cheaper and actually works? just cause this is the new fucking shit your gonna jump on the bandwagon? dude your fucking pathetic.
>>
>>35008185
thinking about doing my first cycle on sarms only, i understand that i wont have mad gainz yo, but first time is first time. also im trying to loose weight becouse im fat shit, should i fairly expect to loose more weight while im on cycle?
>>
You don't want to run sarms. the same time as you run test as they will compete for the same androgen receptors . Better off doing something else
>>
>>35008273
Cuz less risks and don't wanna lose my natty card
>>
is it true that I won't get acne from sarms?
>>
>>35008185
Is this just like the new prohormone?
PCT or narr?
>>
Will it be easier to convince mum these are just some GNC muscle shit compared to injectable test?
>>
I'm interested in something that will assist in quick weight loss without muscle loss, but don't want to grow muscle quickly and have people think I'm on roids. Any recs?
>>
File: ostarine_lgd.jpg (95 KB, 662x544) Image search: [Google]
ostarine_lgd.jpg
95 KB, 662x544
Not bad at all

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums/anabolic-steroids/130760-lgd-ostarine-sarm-stack-log?limitstart=0
>>
>>35008368
so this guy were on month long cycle? i was planning to go for 12 weeks cycle
please keep this thread running
>>
By Chris Rudd
Sarms guide: All SARMs are suppressive and require a PCT. I know you probably dont “feel” suppressed, but you have a better chance of feeling cancer sometimes. Among the benefits of SARMs is the fact that they are extremely useful to people who don’t want to or can’t use traditional AAS or those who have other goals than being stunner bodybuilders or world-class powerlifters. If you want to be at your genetic maximum quickly, these are a great option to years of grinding out training and accumulating injuries.

Talking about sarms is often unclear to some people, especially when they ask for the “best” or the “strongest”. These have specific features that make them all very different from another.

S4, Andarine - one of the first worthwhile nonsteroidal sarms. Helps shed water held in fat, especially apparent in subcutaneous tissue. Often compared to a mild winstrol
Effective for:
Increasing vascularity
Decreasing water weight
Strength
Cutting fat

Not effective for quickly building lean mass. stacks with any compound. Expect a a 2.5:1 ratio of fat loss to mass built.

Side effects: mild vision disruption, yellow tint and night blindness. THESE ARE NOT PERMANENT and are not severe or guaranteed sides either.

Dose:25-100mg per day, short halflife

Ostarine, S22, Enobosarm - great for recomping, causes fat loss and muscle gain. Balanced activity in skeletal tissue, including tendon and ligament repair. Also usable in women, 5-15mg per day.

Effective for:
Cutting
Lean Bulking
Strength training
Joint health

Very effective for a single compound recomp. Stacks well with LGD for an extra lean recomp/fast bulk.

Side effects: none known. mild decline in sex drive will be seen first, but its not very significant.

Dose in men: 5-7.5(joint maintenance in a stack) 12.5 (mild addition to a stack) 25-45mg(solo or serious recomp/lean bulking)
>>
>>35008368
how does he lift with proper form with that arm
>>
LGD4033, LGD - Unparalleled for very lean bulking. 3 weeks of just 1mg per day can add nearly 4 pound of lean mass. Usual dose is 2.5-10mg, beyond that, you’re asking for hypoglycemia and other issues. There’s very little point to anything beyond that, for most people the diminishing returns begin at 5mg. It loads your muscles full of water and glycogen, rapidly increasing the amount of exercise volume you can do at any given percentage of your max. My best example is that when my squat max was 355, my 20rm was 245 easily. Pumps are insane, and most users have a significant appetite increase and nutrient demand. During my long term use of this, I retained much of the nutrient partitioning effects for some time after the cycle. I think there may be some gene expression change toward building muscle that LGD affects.

Effective for:
Bulking, because of nutrient partitioning LGD makes gaining fat very difficult
Strength training

Not effective for cutting, somewhat effective for recomp but will not do fat loss well solo. Stacks well with ostarine.

Dose at 500mcg for women and work up to 2mg first. No virilization. In men, keep it between 2.5 and 10. If you aren’t seeing very dramatic results when you’re above 5mg, Its highly likely that what you’re using is bunk. You should be able to see a difference in the first week at any dose if you’re not obese.
>>
RAD-140 - Newer compound. Most users report 10-25mg as being good for recomping effectively, and generally thought to be stronger than ostarine for these purposes. It also has a sense of wellbeing that comes with it, along with neuroprotective properties. These effects are possibly linked.

Effective for:
Strength gain
Fat loss
Recomping

Fairly versatile as a compound. Still pricy, but has an effect more like testosterone than any other SARM. Let me know more about your experiences.
________________________________________________________________________________

YK-11 - newest sarm, out of Japan originally. Tests on human tissue showed it increases follistatin and inhibits myostatin expression in a way far more significant that DHT, a fairly strong androgen. works on the androgen receptor in a way that suppresses myostatin. When they used it on cells that had the androgen receptor deactivated, THERE WAS NO IMPACT ON MYOSTATIN. It is an androgen in its own right, not just a myostatin inhibitor/follistatin booster. THIS, in and of itself, does not mean that YK-11 is very anabolic, only that it affords your body the conditions to build a lot of muscle very quickly. Because of its nature as a SARM, it is not a full agonist like a steroidal compound would be, and therefore when you use it solo, you’re wasting a lot of potential. These are genetic changes you’re working with, so I advise many users to use for 2 weeks and come off for a few while stacking with other compounds. Joint pain is common and is a definite side effect of myostatin suppression.
Most users report that when used solo, YK11 is a mildly anabolic dry gainer. Doses range from 2 to 15mg, I advise 8-12 in short blasts. Be smart, use it to gain muscle and strength quickly. I like to see it stacked with LGD.
>>
Other Drugs - none of these are suppressive

SR9009 - causes mitochondrial biogenesis. Increased exercise capacity and spontaneous muscle growth/conditioning. Some people don’t respond to it at all, and to others its a home run drug, they become leaner and larger than they’ve ever been before. 10-30mg
________________________________________________________________________________

GW501516, Cardarine - a 2 year study on human cell lines confirmed that it does NOT cause cancer. The test that originally spotted cancer in rats only looked for a certain type of gene activation and cellular activity, which is the exact kind of activity that GW generates. There is also no reason to believe that this type of activation in human cells would cause cancer.

Now that that is out of the way, GW is an incredible endurance drug. Effects are seen the same day as the first dose and continue to build, with or without training stimulus. In 7 running sessions my half mile time went from under 5 minutes to under 3, at 230 pounds. At a higher dose it is also a slight mitochondrial uncoupler, meaning it increases calorie expenditure and body heat on its own. 10-15 for endurance, 15-25+ for extra weight loss with the endurance.

MK677, Ibutamoren - orally available growth hormone secretagogue. 25mg per day has effects like 6-8IU of growth hormone per day because that’s how much it causes your body to release. Excellent for anyone but already very large and serious body builders.
>>
PCT:
We’ll advise different things depending on what you use, but for a stack of just 2 or 3 sarms for 8 weeks just one SERM is okay, usually Nolvadex/Tamoxifen at 20-40mg per day for 4 weeks. Clomiphene at 25mg per day for 4 weeks is also an option, and if you have low test and want to raise it, 12.5mg clomiphene ed will help you and your fertility. For longer term cycles or with heavier compounds, use both of these together. Restarting your testacles is all-important, dont mess yourself up.

VERIFIED DISTRIBUTORS:
Top Peptides: http://toppeptides.com/ use code BCF, ‘actine', 1770dg or others that are floating around the group for a big discount at checkout. other sales are announced often.
SARMS.CA : sarms.ca Canadian based but ships worldwide!
>>
>>35008493
some kind of strap that he can attach weights to I'd guess. looks like he can do some sort of chest press and shoulder exercise with that side
>>
>>35008491
>>35008497
>>35008502
>>35008506
Where are these from?
>>
File: dgfgdf.jpg (133 KB, 821x645) Image search: [Google]
dgfgdf.jpg
133 KB, 821x645
>>35008515
>>
>>35008491
s4 will literally give you cancer.

LGD is literally what you should be running if you're interested in SARMs.

Ost is the only other alternative and even then opinions vary a lot, lots of people are saying it's very underwhelming and even with cycle logs aren't noticing very much.

There is absolutely nothing back up the fact that you need a PCT with LGD. Be careful of what you find on the internet, a LOT of it is just people trying to sell you more shit. There are no studies showing the post-cycle effects of LGD past 1mg ED.

Bloodwork by multiple people on LGD cycles has shown minimal to no decrease in LH or FSH, and just suppressed Testosterone levels. You CAN run a nolva PCT if you want, it's pretty cheap and there's no real drawback to it but it seems entirely pointless.
>>
>>35008353
I'm a fan of Blackstone labs products, so I'd say Ano-Genin would be the best kind of SARM for losing weight while maintaining if not gaining muscle mass. It's essentially a prohormone version of Anavar, providing huge boost to protein synthesis while reducing cortisol level. As long as you're maintaining a positive nitrogen balance from protein it's not hard to gain a some muscle while losing fat from a cycle
>>
>>35008555

speaking from personal experience or...?
what did you take ?
>>
>>35008559

Shill
>>
File: waranhuj1.png (54 KB, 402x762) Image search: [Google]
waranhuj1.png
54 KB, 402x762
bumpin the thread
>>
>>35008559
can i still use jason15 discount on blackstone products?
>>
>>35008559
>maintaining a positive nitrogen balance from protein
Anything to that aside from just eating enough proton?
>>
Has anybody of /fit/ had any experience with the SARM S-23?
There is very little information on the internet and even less reports from people who have ran it.
>>
>>35008559
>5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin
>essentially a prohormone version of anavar

hahahahhahahahahah man you buy into all the marketing descriptions heavy don't you.
>>
>>35008510
I'll look into sarms.ca. Although, Canadafag here, the prices seem a lot lower than what I normally see. Also heard that caps aren't as good as suspension. Also suspicious of the site selling clomid and nolva, both are prescription here.

I went for sarms1.com. Halfway through an osta only cycle. Seen solid gains, broke a ton of plateaus.
>>
>>35008912
Looked into it a bit more. Seems pretty sketch. ScamAdviser says it's an American site, so not Canadian like they claim. Also lmaoing at this photo they have on their site.

The problem is, I can't find anywhere with legit reviews for any SARM sites. Half the people say it's great, the other half say it's terrible and the first half are shills.
>>
>>35008912
>>35008929
discussing sources is kinda sketchy because people will always call shill, but the #1 website is ceretropic.
>>
>>35008938
Thanks senpai, I'll check it out.
>>
>>35008185
Sarms legal in Australia?
>>
>>35008979
I bought s22 from a a website in aus but it was only a topical cream.

I don't think any of it worked desu senpai.
Stacked it with ghrp6 and cjc1292 or some shit
>>
http://www.sarmstore1.com/go/sarms1.com

Is this legit?
>>
>>35008311
You aren't natty on sarms.
>>35008339
No put needed. In fact they have been shown to do more harm than good for recovery. >>35008353
Cardarine Google it.
>>35008335
No.
>>
>>35008273
>dude your fucking patheti
>noillegal
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>35008185
How does it compare to the king?
>>
I'm on day 15 of taking ostarine/mk-2866
I plan on taking it for 4 weeks total. 30mg per day.

I started taking it because I broke my rib. After 2 weeks my rib still hurts to touch, but definitely has healed to the point where I can lift again.

It was a clean break and I believe this has helped me heal faster. Part of my rib is sticking out and has formed a large, hard bump where the break occurred. So it seems to have healed effectively.. or maybe too much.

So yeah. The joint/bone health claim is real.

I guess over the next 2 weeks I will know if it has any strength properties.

>inb4 bandwagon

I got 60x30mg for 18 bucks
>>
>>35011830
I have a shoulder injury. Where you bought your stuff?
>>
How legal is mk677 in the uk?

Would there be any problems running it through PCT? I'll be on Clomid and adex.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.