[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your a fat weak fuck but still 6 months until uni starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
image.png
422 KB, 665x662
>tfw your a fat weak fuck but still 6 months until uni starts and can move away from my toxic unsupportive parents
>>
>>35006112
*you're
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 500x313
Don't make excuses brah. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>35006112
Lol you aren't gonna make it if your blamings your shortcomings parents have supported you enough to allow to have the opportunity to go to college
>>
>>35006175
You're right...I will always make a different excuse. I guess I should just put my energy into yugioh or something else that I can't fuck up. I'll never be fit.
>>
>>35006175
i agree with this, but my mom can make lifting 100x harder than it needs to be. purposefully asking me to do stuff during my sessions (home gym), constantly offering me bad foods to try to crack my diet etc. i think she sees it as strange and doesn't understand it, and when she doesn't understand something or someone she belittles and bullies them. oh well.
>>
>>35006850
cry moar faggot.

do your chores before lifting, silly nigger.

if she offers food, just say "no thanks"
if she asks why you aren't eating, just lift your shirt and jiggle your fat at her. if not, just go to your room and do some cardio.
>>
File: LeOHPface2.jpg (31 KB, 419x359) Image search: [Google]
LeOHPface2.jpg
31 KB, 419x359
>>35006112

>blaming his DYEL fat stature on his parents

confirmed for not making it
>>
burn the house down.
blame it on spiders, cops will totally understand.
>>
>>35006850
>purposefully asking me to do stuff during my sessions (home gym)
you're probably a lazy cunt that doesn't help out enough around the house then complains when your mum asks you to do a few things to help out

>constantly offering me bad foods to try to crack my diet
sounds like she's just trying to be polite lol, can't you say no to unhealthy food? have some discipline mate.
>>
>>35006956
ok lad, you don't know her, she picks on my brothers i am the only one who has the balls to stand up to her. she punishes my family for stuff she feels i did that wronged her, to make me feel guilty. calls everyone ugly, talks about family members behind their backs etc. not a nice woman, a negative wreck. and yes i do say no every time, but i'd much rather not have the temptation right there on a cut.
>>
go on vacation to Thailand and find a nice girl to move with you into a seperate apartment that your mom doesnt know about.
>>
>>35006112
>toxic
Fuck off tumblr. Stop making excuses you faggot
>>
Don't: Be a whiny bitch who blames others for his problems.

Do: Use those 6 months to transform yourself into the person you want to be.
>>
>>35006112
>toxic unsupportive
go back to reddit and learn how to get simple things done with out someone elses support.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.