[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, ummmm, this is kinda embarrassing but I don't know where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_4962.jpg (3 MB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4962.jpg
3 MB, 4320x3240
Ok, ummmm, this is kinda embarrassing but I don't know where else to ask.. I've been eating 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight for the past couple of weeks and this has began to happen.. What do I do??
>>
wipe ur ass better when u shit idk
>>
>>35005227
time you shits so you have them before you shower. that or use wet wipes to finish off after reg toilet paper. dry wiping only is fucking disgusting. you wouldn't just wipe your hands with tissue paper if you got shit on them.
>>
eat fibre and wipe your fucking ass you disgusting swamp troll
>>
>>35005251
Look up what wet paper wipes do to the environment after you flush them
>>
>>35005227
>actually falling for the 1g/lb meme
>>
>>35005265

>muh environment

OP is shitting on himself. He has bigger fish to fry.
>>
>>35005265
if you finish off with wet wipes at home you can throw them in the trash. im not so sure what to do with them in public restrooms other than flush them though.
>>
>>35005227
Is le skid mark.jpg the newest meme?
>>
try 1g protein per kg
>>
>>35005300
heck yeahs
>>
>>35005302

This, also get 25 grams of fiber per day, your wallet and ass will thank you.
>>
>>35005227
Anal leakage yo

You're not getting enough fiber in yo ur diet dog
>>
>>35005227

Learn to wipe your fucking arse you silly cunt
>>
>>35005331
i thought a lack of fiber made it harder to shit and leads to constipation?
>>
Wtf this is seriously white people problems

Fucking wash your ass or least shower after you shit
>>
>>35005227
Are you american op?
>>35005402
Muh white people
he never said his ethnicity.Do you have a minority sense or some shit?You should work for your local police.
>>
>>35005402

Non whites smell like shit no matter what go away stinky
>>
>>35005524
>work for your local police
Shots fired.
Just like on the streets of where you live.
>>
>>35005290

eat them desu senpai
>>
>>35005227
I threw up
>>
File: 51ecc4b3afa96f24f1000001[1].jpg (34 KB, 400x264) Image search: [Google]
51ecc4b3afa96f24f1000001[1].jpg
34 KB, 400x264
>>35005265
>the environment
>>
>>35005227
>What do I do??

Learn to wipe your ass your retarded fuck, also fix your diet because it is terrible.

I weigh 180lbs and eat ~250g of protein every fucking day and there isnt a single spot in any of my pairs of underwear, high protein has nothing to do with not being able to wipe or having overly dry sticky fecal movements that are hard to clean up after.

I have a diet that contains ~35g of fiber every single day, which isnt insanely high, but certainly higher than the average normie fuck with a shit tier diet. I attribute the ease of cleaning my ass to the fact that I eat ~6oz of nuts every day and all of the fat in the nuts gives my poo a wet / teflon like quality to it... it wont stick to the porcelain in the toilet bowl even if I shit directly on it. I also dont eat any grains, candy, or processed bullshit, all of my carbs come from fruits, vegetables, and nuts. Pretty nice desu, it does take a bit of wiping to get everything clean enough to not leave stains but hey thats not being a 5yr old for you.

If you refuse to change your shit diet, and refuse to take the time to wipe your ass properly, then I suggest you time your poops to coincide with your shower as another anon suggested as this is what I used to do. Unfortunately I dont have this luxury as my meals are so large and filled with fiber and fat that I have to poo immediately after my 1st meal of the day, which doesnt coincide with my best time to take a shower.
>>
>>35005253
>he wipes
>>
>>35005402
Niggers never smell good are you serious OP is probably not white anyway you pajeet
>>
>>35005277
>gets told to read sticky
>gets ridiculed for ready sticky

Fuck you
>>
Take psyllium husk powder. It's a fucking game changer mang. It's at places like whole foods, sprouts, or trader joes. Makes your shits solid. Wiping is now more of a formality for me
>>
>>35005227
Well if you're 500lbs obviously that's too much. Try starting with 120g-150g of protein.
>>
>>35005227

take your poo to the looOOoo
>>
>>35006257

This.
>>
>>35005319
never heard of a set goal for dietary fiber before, how much is too much? there is fibre added to a protein powder i use in recipes, just want to make sure I'm not doing any potential harm
>>
>>35005319
Lel

try 75 m8

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/prebiotics-tending-our-inner-garden/
relationship of fiber to gut health
>>
>>35005265
Toto Washlet master-race.
>>
>>35006456
>try 75 m8

25g is RDA

The average person gets nowhere close to 25g so 75g is not feasible without fiber supplementation. There are also side effects from too much fiber in the diet, including lowered Testosterone levels.

I was the anon that posted above that I get 35g /day and that is more that enough for healthy digestive function. 75g /day absolutely not necessary or recommended.
>>
>>35006456
>75g
Does you shit look like you dumped a bag of mixed greens into the toilet?
>>
>>35005277
FUCK YOU
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.