[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1404287254356.png (303 KB, 724x669) Image search: [Google]
1404287254356.png
303 KB, 724x669
I need some motivation.
>meet girl at school
>think she's different
>think she's not a whore
>get kicked out for two months
>literally message each other every single day
>got back last week
>she was happy to see me
>I thought now that i'm back we can finally be together in love
>next day she's all over another guy
>literally doesn't even talk to me or acknowledge my existence
>like we are complete strangers
>the next week she's all over another guy
>she kinda teases me a bit
>I just want nothing to do with her
>she agreed to going to sushi with me before I left but now says she doesnt

Dam. I haven't stopped yet for a day, but my heart feels like its bleeding. My reason to get up in the morning is becoming unknown. My motivation is slipping. Any of you have problems like this? How did you get back into it? I'm just trying to forget her.
>>
Find yourself other options.

If you only have 1 option, then you'll obsess over her and come across as unattractive. She has other options, hence why she can act like this towards you.
>>
>>35003471
rather than thinking about girls, think about not getting kicked out of school and study, you donut
>>
Women are whores. Don't fuck with roasties.
>>
Blogging in this thread because fuck it.

>be in community college
>engineering
>say I want to transfer in 2 years
>everyone tells me that'll be impossible
>people who have been here for more than 2 years get a little upset when I say that
>>
Alright one sec lemme find a song for you bro.

And I want you to listen to this song while you read my post.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT2YDdZdE-I

First things first man. Learn to let go.

Learn to let it all go. Everything. The worries that hold you down, the triumphs that bring you up. They all cause you to emotionally fluctuate. Go through your day to day routine like this for about a week.

Now that you've done that, start working towards your triumphs. Disregard everything but yourself and your goals. And no, your goals are no longer on focused on forcing love (relationships are like farts, if you have to force it, it's usually shit). If you're in school, focus on doing the absolute best in school. That shit matters. It really fucking does, no matter what agenda is pushing you into believing that it doesn't.

And forget about her, man. People come and go in this life.

There are always more goodbyes in this life than there are hellos.

>>
>>35003566
we just had such a connection. I guess it was one sided. She still teases me a bit, but I heard she's become a slut, when I was there she wasn't like that. I guess she decided to let loose.
>>35003592
I was in my room and my room mate hosted a coke party. I didn't take any, they took pics and put it on instagram over the school wifi without my permission. I'm in the pic, the background is just a mountain of coke.
>>
File: 1415399939766.png (557 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
1415399939766.png
557 KB, 605x605
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr9GgHthGAk
>>
>>35003471
why do you care so much anon?
you can do better than her
you should rather be awesome than running after this girl who isn't who you thought she is
>>
>>35003471
K. OP. Biting.
>two months off with nothing to do
>post gains
>>
>>35003665
Post pic pls
>>
>>35003852
bench went from 135 to 185
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.