[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Natty or nahh? Im curious what you guys think. Its not out o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: YWpK9DN.png (1 MB, 800x1422) Image search: [Google]
YWpK9DN.png
1 MB, 800x1422
Natty or nahh? Im curious what you guys think. Its not out of the realm of possibility.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/3trtv7/m21510_120lbs_195lbs5_years_natural_transformation/

Inb4 back to reddit. Idgaf half of you fucks lurk reddit for the news too
>>
>>35003460
reddit for the news?

what the fuck are you on about lad?

go back to that shithole and ask them
>>
>>35003460
>reddit
please mods delete this shit
>>
>>35003460
Reddit crashes my browser, but that looks achievable in 5 years, yeah.
>>
>>35003507
Yea thats what i thought, he said he benches tree fiddy and is hoping for 400, and i was always under the impression 400 bench was impossible without gear
>>
>>35003460
Pretty sure you post here... why samefag your own thread?
>>
Why do you give a shit? If he's not natty, will you stop lifting? If he is natty, does this make you ashamed of your shit progress?
>>
>>35003531
It is when lean.
315lbs lean and natty is pushing it, but there are some people with the right genes out there.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some extra test involved, but who really cares as long as he isn't fucking around with the hopes of novices and making an assload of money by lying about supplement effectiveness.
>>
File: lifting fit.jpg (564 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
lifting fit.jpg
564 KB, 1440x900
I mean, if he has been training as hard as he is claming for three years, it's either impressive or completely shit if he is roiding.

I believe it is the former. Also he isn't a lanklet.
>>
File: whysamefag.png (166 KB, 970x274) Image search: [Google]
whysamefag.png
166 KB, 970x274
>>35003460
Were you not getting enough replies in /cbt so you decided to go to reddit? Genuinely curious at this point...
>>
it's naive to assume there aren't natty people out there with incredible results. if you think of any other sport/activity/science/whatever you'll find plenty of people who're way, way beyond the average person. it's just so easy for people to say "oh yeah, roids" when they see someone way better than themselves.
>>
>>35003643
Kek
>>
File: OUTTA MY WAY.jpg (16 KB, 282x284) Image search: [Google]
OUTTA MY WAY.jpg
16 KB, 282x284
>5 years natty
ayyyyyy same

285/182.5/317.5

or in burgertalk

630/410/700

at 104kg/230lb
>>
>>35003619
Rippetoe-sama HNNNNGGGGG
>>
>>35004452
You're not Phil. Don't pretend to be phil!
>>
>>35003643
CALLED THE FUCK OUT
A
L
L
E
D

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T
>>
>>35003643
why is this canadian lotus so based
>>
>>35003460
any faggot that has to say "natural transformation" has had too many dicks in his butt, even for /fit/ standards
>>
File: facecartman.jpg (10 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
facecartman.jpg
10 KB, 256x192
>>35003460
why is his bench so high and his squat so garbage
sounds like his PPL routine is actually PPPPPPPPPPPPPPL
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.