[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a big chest cos you push up the bench? When I release the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: ddoublee.jpg (41 KB, 628x718) Image search: [Google]
ddoublee.jpg
41 KB, 628x718
Got a big chest cos you push up the bench? When I release the shell you'll be losing strength
>>
>>35000678
>when you're a white boy with no friends IRL, these are the type of threads you make; purposeless and incomprehensible

Think on that.
>>
>>35000705
>implying I'm not a nigger
>>
>>35000713
Not sure if that's better or worse Tbh Senpai, but the majority of the point still stands. What are you doing m8
>>
>>35000678
Bars are weak. It didn't even rhyme.
>>
File: teeeempz.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
teeeempz.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
>>35000678
>y-you can keep the cds
>>
File: prezt.jpg (91 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
prezt.jpg
91 KB, 375x500
i hit 2 plate
but i weren't TAlking dishes
>>
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMPZ

BAX!
>>
File: fedora.jpg (32 KB, 354x450) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
32 KB, 354x450
>>35000993
>My favourite grime artist? Tempa T of course, he really gets me hyped!
>>
>>35000678
>>35000713
fuck off and die, reddit namefag.
>>
>>35000678
>>35000713
>>35002532
>this fagtard still shits up /fit/
>people still respond

sage in all fields
>>
WHEN I RELEASE THE CHIP YOU CEASE TO RIP

MY SYNOPSIS: YOU WANNA TOP THIS?

REACH TO IT
>>
Think ur a big boi cos u go gym. Bullets will cave ur whole face in.
>>
>>35002794
Think you're a big boy cos you've got a beard? Bullets will make your face look weird
>>
File: Joe Rogan.jpg (17 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
Joe Rogan.jpg
17 KB, 446x456
There are people on fit that listen to grime?
>>
>>35000879

>be me
>first black president
>hungry
>to to American poultry outlet
>order chicken arm and chips
>man wants to know what I ordered
>chest and a chips
>claim to have pistols
>TFW no ammo
>>
>>35003060

>When doing dip
https://youtu.be/_uSuKC7qUrs

>When doing Diddleys
https://youtu.be/HxhUvcnBkCo

Tend to go back to the Roll Deep When I'm ere era too
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.