[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GSLP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Saw this mentioned on here a couple days ago and did some research. Decent program? Seems less likely to build t-rex than SS. Was in a car accident and broke my leg about a year ago, finally looking to get back to lifting and thinking of doing this.

Thoughts /fit/?
>>
Not this t-rex meme again. You pple just aren't used to see trained legs.
>>
>>35000552
very fair for beginners, give it a shot for a month or 2 and see how u feel, i'd add some accessories like dips or curls or lat raises or facepulls but besides that its nice
>>
>>35000580
That's what I was planning. Using this as a base and then adding accessory work on anything that I feel isn't being hit.
>>
>>35000592
just dont go overboard on the accessories, focus on the main lifts and increasing every week on those lifts and THEN care about the accessories
>>
>>35000882
Which would you recommend adding? I work out at home but I have a cage with oly bar and that's it right now. Maybe shrugs, skull crushers, calf raises? Probably don't need the first two, but I'd do them at the end just to finish off my energy.
>>
File: LCIcoversite.jpg (59 KB, 250x324) Image search: [Google]
LCIcoversite.jpg
59 KB, 250x324
>>35000552
go for it OP

the guy who made it (johnny pain) knows his shit. greyskull is not just SS to failure with more arm work than torso/leg work, it's a groundbreaking progression in strength training.

>Johnny Pain is best described as a modern day renaissance man.

>He is a recognized leader in the fields of strength and conditioning, self-defense and personal security, leadership, business growth, peak performance, and the science of human influence.

>JP is the founder of Greyskull Barbell Club, an internationally recognized strength and conditioning facility which he started by building a crude, spartan gym in his backyard where he and a few brave others trained in all weather conditions, including the notoriously harsh Philadelphia area winters.

>He went on to author over a dozen books on strength and conditioning, and diet under the Greyskull brand which are currently in distribution on five continents. JP has created several websites which have had a remarkable global reach, spreading his back to basics, no B.S. methods.

>A lifetime student of Neuro Linguistic Programming, as well as several other disciplines of applied psychology such as Ericksonian Hypnosis, JP has built an impressive track record as a life and success coach in the last decade. JP works with clients from all around the globe, including Ivy League MBA’s, Deca-Millionaire Entrepreneurs, a U.S. Congressman, and hosts of other high-performing individuals in search of the elusive “edge”, via phone and Skype coaching sessions, as well as via web conference, and in person, one-on-one work.

he has 10 ebooks on his website for a mere $29.99. check him out!
>>
File: Phrakture.jpg (37 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Phrakture.jpg
37 KB, 600x800
>>35003963
>the guy who made it

Literally Reddit: The lifting routine
>>
>>35000552

Would this be worth doing after doing strong lifts?
>>
File: dtpcoverimage_1024x1024.jpg (165 KB, 612x819) Image search: [Google]
dtpcoverimage_1024x1024.jpg
165 KB, 612x819
>>35004430
absolutely
>>
>>35004245
thats Phrakture....not JP
>>
File: successptcover_grande.jpg (94 KB, 464x600) Image search: [Google]
successptcover_grande.jpg
94 KB, 464x600
>>35006534
true this is johnny pain
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.