[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should I eat steel-cut oats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Steel-Cut Oats.jpg (153 KB, 1024x735) Image search: [Google]
Steel-Cut Oats.jpg
153 KB, 1024x735
Why should I eat steel-cut oats?
>>
I eat them because I prefer the texture. Rolled Oats have a pleb texture for me now.
>>
>>34999740
how do you cook them i keep messing them up there always either to hard or i put too much water in and end up with oat soap
>>
It's like candy but good for you. I could eat that stuff all day long
>>
I just eat instant oats. How unhealthy is that? I think the whole oat type thing is just one big meme.
>>
>>34999833
personally i really sensitive to hypoglycemia
i get it really bad from eating quick cook
and organic or steal cut never give me it
but thats a medical condition i dont think for general health purposes or performance theres any difference at all
>>
>>34999861
Punctuation nigger
>>
>>34999875
howdo i train that?
>>
>>34999820
Bro follow the package instructions. It's not that hard.
>>
>>34999861
Do you mean hyperglycemia
>>
>>34999896
SS + GOMAD
>>
File: images(3).jpg (10 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
10 KB, 183x276
brahjs, there is something called quick steel cut oats in Costco, should i cop
>>
>>34999820

I just stir them every 10 minutes and the heat is very low until it looks finished. I generally measure how much water I put into the saucepan by eye but since you keep messing up I recommend using a measuring cup for everything.
>>
>>35000019
le bumpan
>>
>>34999636
Nutritionally all oats are the same, as long as theres no added shit obviously
>>
step 1) boil water
step 2) pour boiling water into oats
step 3) eat when cool enough for the dick hole in your head.
>>
you shouldn't
unless you enjoy making your life harder
>>
>>35000019
>>35000703
i buy this bag usually, that or the rolled oats. if there is no difference in quick cooking, why not? i have no idea if there is a difference, would also like to know.

for $12 you can't go wrong, the thing is fucking huge
>>
>>34999875
I suspect >>34999861 comes from an Arabic speaking country and never figured out the whole punctuation thing.
>>
>>34999908
nigger i want your oat secrets
>>
>>34999921
nope hpoglycemia
>>
>>35000967
nutritiionally all exactly the same
only difference is quick cook oats digest faster it was just on a tv program
>>
>>35002027

2 cups water
1 cup oats

boil the water, add the oats, turn it down to low, stir occasionally

how do you fuck up cooking oats...
>>
It really depends. If you want to have a quick healthy breakfast before work or you're just too hungry to wait 30 minutes for your steel cut oats to cook just have rolled oats. But if you feel like having a proper meal with decent texture and flavor go with the steel cut. I find that rolled are much better by themselves and steel cut is really good if you know what ingredients and spices to add to make it really flavorful
>>
Oats are fucking gross
>>
>>34999636
because you've ran out of cock?
>>
>>34999636
or because you're too fucking lazy to google this shit and wanted someone else to do it for you?
>>
>>34999636
You shouldn't per se. Oats are fucking disgusting, just blend them into your protein shakes so you don't even notice them.
>>
>>35002027

Weigh oats into bowl
run under tap until water is just over all oats
microwave for 1min, stir, microwave for 1 min
eat
>>
>>34999636
Steel is an iron alloy and iron is good for the blood.
>>
When I make regular oatmeal I just slap some milk and oats in the microwave for 2:30 and I'm good.

Can I do that with steel cut? This is literally the first time I see a pic of them, I thought they were flat.
>>
60-70 pounds, progressed to fast, sternum makes noises now.
>>
Is it true that oatz leech nutrients or something? I feel like they are not a great breakfast
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.