[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ do with their yolk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: egg yellow.jpg (26 KB, 610x407) Image search: [Google]
egg yellow.jpg
26 KB, 610x407
What does /fit/ do with their yolk?
>>
Consume what else?
>>
eat
>>
Eat it

Its just as healthy as the whites you stupid fuck
>>
>>34998993
Put it in gfs belly button
>proton body shot
>>
>>34998993
I lie down and put them on my eyes and pretend I'm an alien
I eat them you fuckwit, what else would I do?
>>
>>34998993
OP confirmed for gooby egg troll victim
>>
Donate them to homeless dyels
>>
>>34999007
>>34999005
>>34999001

Enjoy your cholesterol faggots
>>
>>34999034
throw them away
>>
>>34999051
You don't get higher blood cholesterol from dietary cholesterol you retard, you get it from trans fat and high levels of saturated fat.
>>
Was hoping this thread would be here. Literally just ate eight eggs scrambled yolk and all. Fuck you no yolk pussys your as queer as those goofy ass vegans.
>>
>>34999051
faggot
>>
>>34999051
You need cholesterol to aid in hormone and testosterone synthesis. A quick googling will confirm what that other fag said. It's synthesized in your liver and comes from transfats. IE. genetic predisposition. You basically shit out the excess cholesterol.
>>
>>34999051
Enjoy your lack of testosterone, fag.
>>
>>34998993
Eat it, just ate 7 whole eggs with a piece of bread, feels good man, not eating those water tasteless pieces of shit called egg whites
>>
>weekly green lizard gains attention whore clickbait youtube video worship troll bait thread [X]
>weekly omg whole foods plant-based diet℠®™© is the best diet evar!!!!1 troll bait thread [X]
>weekly red meat = cancer troll bait thread [X]
>weekly whole milk = saturated fat = bad troll bait thread [X]
>weekly egg yolk = cholesterol = bad troll bait thread [ ]

Will it ever stop? Will the vegans ever stop forcing off-topic garbage spam even though everyone on this board hates it?
>>
>>34999051
>access to the internet
>still believing this nonsense

You're literally 5 min of google search away from the truth, faggot.
>>
File: eggtigger.jpg (12 KB, 206x366) Image search: [Google]
eggtigger.jpg
12 KB, 206x366
>>
>>34999306
>>34999306
>will it ever stop?

Not until the mods stop fucking around and just ban vegan trolls.
>>
>>34999051
I do enjoy it yes.
>>
>>34999305
>with a piece of bread
No man what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>34999051
guaranteed replies
>>
>>34999051
I have hypotension anyway, I'll eat it raw with salt on rice because I don't suffer from your normal people problems.
>>
I get rid of it because I find it easier to drink whites without the yolk because less quantity which mixes with my milk and banana better
>>
>>34999051
lowtest leftist beta journalist detected
>>
File: 1448152715945s.jpg (3 KB, 97x125) Image search: [Google]
1448152715945s.jpg
3 KB, 97x125
>>34999975
>>
>>34999995
dumbass
>>
>>34999051
Part of the confusion comes from the fact that cholesterol in food isn't the same thing as the cholesterol that clogs arteries. To be sure, foods high in cholesterol can cause blood levels of cholesterol to rise. But only about one in three people seem to be especially susceptible to the effects of cholesterol in food.

"And even then, dietary cholesterol isn't the biggest worry when it comes to heart disease," says Kathy McManus, MS, RD, director of nutrition for Brigham & Women's Hospital in Boston. "Studies show it's only about half as important as saturated fat and trans fat in raising serum cholesterol levels."

>http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/cholesterol-food
>>
>>34999995
>saving a thumbnail

Retard
>>
>>35000551

>not as bad as bad foods, but still bad
>eat it
>>
http://authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/

this one seems legit
>>
>>34999995
so euphoric you couldn't even save the proper image
>>
In all seriousness, egg yolks are actually incredibly nutritious. If you eat a varied whole foods consisting lots of vegetables, lots of meat, some whole grains, some nuts/seeds, some dairy, some fruit and no added sugars/refined carbs you should be eating eggs quite a bit without fear
>>
>>35000555
Ch ecked
>>
Stick it up ur mom's ass lol
>>
>>35000693
How many should I eat?
>>
throw it on my neighbors porch
>>
If I'm cooking eggs, I eat it. If I'm making something that requires eggs like pancakes, I separate it cause I hate mixing in the yolks.
>>
>>34999470
You wild animal.
>>
>>35001179
You should be eating no more than 8 per week, up to that is good
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 640x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 640x578
>>34999051
Back to reddit faggot
>butthurt fatty detected
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.