[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ I have 6 days to get a six pack I urgently need your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: abbstew.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
abbstew.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
Hey /fit/
I have 6 days to get a six pack
I urgently need your advice and am willing to pay a small sum for very good advice
>>
>>34998917
you won't get a six pack in 6 days

now give me them monies
>>
six pack in that amount of time is mostly impossible unless you get implants, that's your only hope
>>
>>34998917
inject test e into your abs
>profit
>>
>>34998917
Kill yourself, that should solve all your probelms
>>
>>34998917
won't happen mate.
>>
>>34998917
Duct tape 6 small bread then put under your shirt your welcome OP gibsmedatsmoni e
>>
In 6 days you will not lose anywhere near enough fat. The best thing you can possible do is eat as little sodium and carbs as possible, which will get rid of water weight and maybe give you some slight abs.
>>
>>34998917
get 6 pack implants
>>
Eat literally nothing and workout every day.
drink only water, you'll lose a ton of weight at least lol
>>
>>34998917

10000 crunches every day
>>
best advice I can give you
Run a 1000 calorie deficit every day.
Eat mostly protein, keep carbs low.
First 4 days drink a shitload of water.
3 days before final day eat no more sodium and less than 30 g carbs per day.
24 h before deadline stop drinking water.
Until you start drinking water again or eat carb you can have abs that are usually invisible when <16-17% body fat.
If you want ''real'' abs, follow a proper calorie deficit for 8+ weeks...fatty
>>
>>34998917

Only hope would be taking amphetamines for 6 days prolly while forcing yourself to eat some lean protein a few times a day.

Dont recommend it though,
>>
>>34998917
its impossible why 6 days anyways?
>>
look up liposuction
>>
>>34998928
Surgery also required recovery so that's out too.
>>
>>34998917
Use an ab wheel instead of walking or driving for 6 days.you'll get ripped
>>
12 bottles of DNP
3 bottles of vodka

Don't eat anything, wash all your DNP down with vodka.

Work out at the gym 12 hours a day.

Spend another 8 hours swimming or running.

Spend 4 hours violently shaking and vomiting.

Eat the vomit. Don't lose that DNP.

Die on the first day.
>>
>>34998917
Just buy a tshirt with abs in them, BUM instant abs, now gib money or i report u.
>>
>>34998917
Not possible to get a six pack in six days. Now provided you have access to DNP and steroids you could achieve that in six weeks.
>>
>>35000394
i tried this and it didnt work...

what do i do now?
>>
>>34998917
Get out
>>
>>35000345
kek
>>
>>35000481
become an even bigger faggot then you are now...ok exercise hard and i mean motherfucking hard like a motherfucker, cut out the carbs, 2 days at the end of the week dont drink any water at all, become real hydrated...on the day you want abs dont eat but drink a can of coke...you will have abs but the veins on your arms will stick out like a crack addict
>>
>>34998917
Easy
Step 1 Find the hairest Persian at your gym
Step 2 suck his dick in locker room, being sure to swallow
Step 3 repeat.
Step 4 reap 6 pack gains
>>
Only eat 500 calories a day, make sure its just protein
DO HIIT every 2 days
Take a laxative
Go to massage shop and get an enema
Do 1000 crunchs a day
If strong enough do 30 hanging leg raises a day
>>
File: fastabs.jpg (87 KB, 510x720) Image search: [Google]
fastabs.jpg
87 KB, 510x720
Get this
>>
>>34998917
drink nothing but water for 6 days and do as many sit ups as you can.
>>
>>35001569
Kek. I really hope this is real. As if the waist trainers aren't enough, I want so badly to see some fatty using one of these. Please oh please let Christmas come early this year.
>>
>>34998917
Nigga, you dumb as fuck.
>>
Holy fuck I just googled ab implants. I'm fucking terrified.
>>
File: 200x200px-ZC-527d93cf_883415.gif (820 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200x200px-ZC-527d93cf_883415.gif
820 KB, 200x200
>>35001569
>that Jeff blurb
>>
>>35001578
sit ups FTW!

You're one dumb cunt, the fact you encourage this fucking idiot for an impossible six day quest is bad enough but water and sit ups?

fuck off back to licking windows you chromosex
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.