[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: rtx.png (292 KB, 995x634) Image search: [Google]
rtx.png
292 KB, 995x634
Thoughts?
>>
>>34998379
don't do it
>>
>>34998379
What is it?
>>
>>34998425
suicide device
>>
is this a penis enlargement device?
>>
>>34998435
Jump off a tall building or something. Save your money. People say you can't take it with you but how do they know? Ancient Egyptians and other pagans seemed to think otherwise
>>
>>34998383
>>34998425
>>34998435
>>34998442
>>34998455
What in the actual fuck? It's that hand cooling glove that they use to lower your body temperature during workouts. It's supposed to speed recovery.
>>
>>34998482
Oh yeah I remember reading about that shit. From what I took away it would make you recover much faster, but also reduce your gains (maybe I read something wrong?), so it was essentially worthless unless you're competing, and then it'd be worth quite a bit to use in between efforts.
>>
>>34998508
I heard otherwise m8, they were testing that shit and it sped up recovery so much

They were talking about PED-like results
>>
>>34998508
It'd probs reduce the pump afterwards. Sounds like it would be good for training for endurance like lots of pull ups or 20 rep squat routines.

It'd also be pretty simple to make
>>
>>34998593
Someone posted a version they made themselves on instructables. It cost $150, maybe less if you can buy the pumps and such cheaper. I'm thinking of just preordering this thing, $100 more for something I know will work? Sounds worth it.
>>
>>34998796
You can get the pumps very very cheap, even free. Like the pumps for fridges and freezers will work. So if that's the bulk of the cost (tbph I am surprised at that) then you could make this for practically nothing.

Also I live in Europe and they want to charge like $400 to post here. Maybe that includes import duties but still.
>>
>>34998796
>something I know will work
Do you?
>>
>>34998850
"Work", as in "it will operate without breaking," not as in, "I will get the results from it that I'm expecting."
>>
File: zepvq5mqk5dnoc7iblwn.jpg (71 KB, 620x483) Image search: [Google]
zepvq5mqk5dnoc7iblwn.jpg
71 KB, 620x483
>>34998379
I think this should be a new meme. I will recommend it to anyone that asks me anything about fitness.
>>
Idk senpai.
My hands already get cold in the gym because of my shit blood flow, not sure how this would help.

Also, anyone have tips for increasing blood flow?
I'm only 19 but my hands get pale and red/yellow/purple.
>>
File: raynauds_phenom.jpg (33 KB, 386x332) Image search: [Google]
raynauds_phenom.jpg
33 KB, 386x332
>>34999887
Like raynauds sign? Go see a doctor before your nerves die m8. A few things can cause it.
>>
The college that came up with this has been trying to sell it every few years for over a decade, it never takes off.
>>
>>35000004
probably cause they don't experiment with actual lifters. Probably just on some marathon runners or p90x guys
>>
>>35000004
I think I can spare some free time and make a copy for like under £50. Mite b fun. Plus I think I can make a better version fairly easy. If it doesn't work I can always cannibalise the parts for something else.
>>
>>34998482
oh, though its penis pump
>>
>>35000134
Could work as one I guess
>>
>>35000004
Because it used to cost a few grand. Now their indiegogo is over a million, selling them for $250
>>
>>35001261
I've been told just not to smoke, avoid the cold and try to keep my limbs warm. There's nothing that can really be done, and no doctor takes it seriously.
So I'm just that kid with cold hands that look gross sometimes.
>>
>>35001798
Was meant for >>34999976
>>
>>34998538
If I remember correctly it didn't speed up recovery but reduced rest time, which imo is kind of pointless considering you have to deal with your body's ability to heal fibers anyway, so being able to do a thousand sets and reps won't net you any more gains
>>
>>35001798
You can grip your wrist so that blood pools in it and that'll get oxygenated blood to your finger tips. I sometimes get white finger tips after grip training so this just keeps them full of blood. Don't grip it too tightly just have a firm grip and you'll feel the blood pressure go up.
>>
>>34998425
its a portable penis pump
>>
>Live in the north,
if I want to reduce a pump I just have to go outside and put some snow on my body, why the fuck would I pay 150+ dollars for this piece of crap.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.