[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18-20 years old >balloon from 170 lbs to 220 lbs during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: no taste.jpg (745 KB, 1280x1392) Image search: [Google]
no taste.jpg
745 KB, 1280x1392
>18-20 years old
>balloon from 170 lbs to 220 lbs during WoW addiction phase
>5'9"
>no muscle mass basically
>24 years old
>150 lbs
>still 5'9" obviously
>still no muscle mass
>lots of stretch marks and flabby skin
>do some half-assed assed lifting attempts on and off
>get serious eventually, going good
>quit after getting my hand cut up bad in ann accident
>now 28 years old
>hand healed
>170 lbs
>still very little muscle mass due to not lifting anything but hamburgers for a couple of years

Can I still make it if I start over today?
>>
starting doesnt mean shit. only continuation does.
>>
>>34997703

Yes, I know this. I know what not continuing to do something means. I know what it felt like to have lifting be a part of your weekly routine for a long time. I did it without fail for about 8 months leading up to my accident. But I'm worried that I've fucked my shit up too seriously (as in my body in general) to ever make it. I'm afraid I'm going to turn into Jason Blaha at best.
>>
Just turned 27 myself, and although my reasonings and injuries are different, i'm just starting as well, and see some similarities. We're both gonna make it.
>>
>>34997691
Is there a sauce of that image? Name? Whatever?
She's the perfect female body by my standards.
>>
>>34997723
Will you be an elite athlete? No.
But you wouldn't be even if you started at 12 years old.

Will you be better off when you're 65 if you start now vs not starting now?
Yes.

You still have at least 50 years of training ahead of you. Stop giving a shit about what others can achieve, just break your own PRs.
>>
Of course.
There's people who've started training at 50 or 60 and didn't regret it.
When you'll look back in 10 years you'll either be happy you started today or sad you didn't.
>>
>>34997691
>thinking 24 is too late to start anything ever

you think you're gonna die at like 30 or something?

Go to the gym. Work for performance. Don't worry about making it. A couple years of doing ANY routine will get you looking pretty jacked - just stick to it.

What I've learned from a lot of ex-fatties with loose skin is that they couldn't care less to begin with once they see the some size/definition cause you'll look good in a shirt - and unless you're planning on going to the beach everyday then thats all you need. You can worry about whether or not you wanna deal with the skin after you're jacked if it even is a problem at that point
>>
>>34997944

Look at the titles of the books she's been reading. Guarantee she will be the most sociopathic abusive and mentally castrating relationship of your life - AND then will turn around and accuse you of being the "bad guy" AND she will cheat on you and blame you.

Only way she isn't like that is if she is in fact taking a dump on the books in that picture.
>>
>>34997944

I know. All I can think about when I see this photo is putting my right arm between her leg and the books, putting my left arm on her back and taking her to the nearest bed. with her consent inb4 sjw complain
>>
>>34997691
The earlier you begin the better but it's never too late to begin. Would you look different today if you had started at 18 and never quit? Yeah. Would you look different today if you hadn't quit four years ago? Hell yes. Will you look better in four years if you start now and don't stop than if you continue to sit on your ass? What do you think? We're all gonna make it brah.

Also Jason Blaha is an autist with HUGE mental problems. That's why he is like he is.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.