[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never cave in someone's skull with a 45lb plate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
>you will never cave in someone's skull with a 45lb plate
why live
>>
File: 61-nQnESRlL._SX522_.jpg (5 KB, 522x261) Image search: [Google]
61-nQnESRlL._SX522_.jpg
5 KB, 522x261
i've thought about it, but i think a 45 would be too awkward to maneuver if your victim decides to fight back

it's probably better to hit them with one of these, then smash their head in with a 45 when they're unconscious
>>
>>34997188
Yeah, if you come at me with a 45lb plate I'll turn the tables real quick and fuck you up. If you come at me with a bar like that I'm at a definite disadvantage.
>>
File: ptsdinfamous.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ptsdinfamous.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>34997150
You are now imagining someone in front of you kicking your knee while you attempt your squat PR.
>>
>>34997329
That's a common squat variation, moron. Oly lifters use it all the time. It works the stabilizers more and conditions your CNS to respond more effectively to things like knees caving or too much forward pitch in a squat.
>>
Have actually thought about this odd combat scenario.. I would wield the squat rack safety things, nice and weighted
>>
>>34997188
>not using a curly wurly bar

they weigh 1/3 as much and would be much easier to move
>>
File: 1421162667916.gif (977 KB, 355x300) Image search: [Google]
1421162667916.gif
977 KB, 355x300
>>34997188
Every time I use one of these I imagine smashing someone's jaw with it.
>>
>>34998317
ikr? it's like a fucking trolley bar, just want to wreck cunts with it
>>
>>34997188
>i think a 45 would be too awkward to maneuver
DYEL
>>
File: a_chink_in_my_armor.jpg (53 KB, 599x800) Image search: [Google]
a_chink_in_my_armor.jpg
53 KB, 599x800
>>34997150
Has there ever been a case in which a dindu tries to rob a gym?

What will you do if you see Jamal pointing a gun at the qt receptionist?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.