[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How important is breakfast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: breakfasthangover.jpg (170 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
breakfasthangover.jpg
170 KB, 800x598
How important is breakfast?
>>
File: smug.jpg (61 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
61 KB, 800x522
>falling for the meal timing meme
It doesn't matter when you eat your food. Personally I drink 2000 calories from a bulking protein shake (on a cut) as fast as possible before I go to sleep.
>>
Not very at all, in fact so long as you eat relatively healthy and get your cals/macros meal timing makes little practicable difference

I tell normies I don't eat breakfast and they freak out
>>
>>34996661
>I tell normies I don't eat breakfast and they freak out

This. I fast throughout the day with only a coffee and don't eat until my pre-workout snack around 5:30 - 6pm. People act like I'm crazy.
>>
>skipping out on eating a hot breakfast on a cold snowy morning

Come one now /fit/
>>
Apparently it isn't
I always just try and get in some protein because I've just been 8+ hours without it, I'm probably just retarded but that makes sense to me
>>
>>34996670
Cozy oatz
>>
>>34996649
If its right before your workout then it would be important
>>
>>34996667
ever tried caffeine pills?
>>
Lately I've been dabbling in skipping meals, usually breakfast. I like it because I build up a strong hunger all day then get 2 - 3 meals worth of macros in a single righteous meal.
>>
On the topic of skipping meals:
Anyone doing IF and can share some insight?
>>
>>34997239
You get used to the eating schedule in 5-7 days. After that just make sure to stay consistent.

Personally find it easier to not eat all day, and have a big meal + whey than to eat in the morning and then try not eating the rest of the day
>>
>>34996649
If you skip breakfast you won't die but it would be extremely painful for you, big guy or not.
>>
Guys, you cannot skip breakfast. You can only delay it.
>>
>>34998151
>tfw my dinner is also theoretically breakfast

IF 4 LIFE
>>
>>34998151
You can if you eat nothing all day
>>
>>34998166

You'll need to eat eventually. If not, you're not skipping breakfast but starving to death.
>>
>>34997155
Ever tried a good dark roast?
>>
>>34998188
you are a fucking idiot
>>
Meal timing is trivial unless it's around training or if you are trying to reach the absolute extremes of physique
>>
>>34998436
I'm afraid not
>>
>>34997239
It's not a miracle cure but it helps.Try it for two weeks and see what you think. Just don't quit during the first few days because thats when your body is adjusting hormone secretion.
>>
>>34998436

No mate, he's on the money, the food you eat to BREAK your (^ε^ ) FAST is going to be breakfast.
>>
>>34996649
I never eat breakfast because I have zero appetite in the morning. I don't think it really matters when exactly you eat, you just need to be sure to eat enough throughout the day.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.