[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
testosterone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 285x177
Any tips?
>>
>any tips
have some
>>
Why stop at just the tip?

No homo
>>
>>34996049
Eat healthy, lift weights, get rest, avoid water in plastic bottles from the store (the plastics contain shit in them that when heated up put stuff in the water that's similar to estrogen and can lower testosterone)

Do not take testosterone tablets. Your body will stop producing it naturally.

Some 'studies' have said that avoiding masturbation for 7 days will cause a testosterone spike. Not sure if true. But might be worth a shot.

Make sure you get a good diet that covers everything your body needs. If you don't get everything supplements can help.

Avoid foods with estrogen in them (ex. Soy)
>>
>>34996086
>testosterone tablets

Nigger, wtf
>>
>>34996096
Testosterone supplements. Whatever. The point is that if you take something with testosterone in it to 'boost' your testosterone you will stop naturally producing it. You shouldn't take any unless your body has stopped producing it naturally.
>>
I just had possibly the best sex of my life today, I think it might of had to do with the heavy leg workout just before.
Not trying to spew broscience here, I'm just observing that it might of been because of the testosterone spike after the workout.
>>
>>34996106
The only thing that has testosterone in it is testosterone, and that is injected. Supplements are meant to support natural production but mostly they don't do shit.
>>
>>34996086
>xenoestrogens comes from plastic water bottles

nice meme bro
>>
zinc
>>
>avoid alcohol and cigarettes
>>
>>34996396
But where's the lie?
>>
>>34996086
>soy

Plant estrogen doesn't work like that m8.
Don't be a crossfit meme boy.
>>
get plenty of whole fats
>>
>>34996456
....I think you meant saturated fat.

Which the modern person gets a whole lot of.
But If want to go crazy with it, cook everything in natty coconut oil.
>>
soak up sun, fix your diet, get quality sleep, dont live a sedentary lifestyle, lift
>>
>>34996453
:shrugs: I'm not an expert on this shit. Just trying to help an anon with my understanding of it.
>>
>>34996086
>plastic bottles

All water either comes from the tap or is shipped in some sort of plastic. I have arrowhead bottles delivered and they don't keep the 5gal containers they come in cool when transporting them, neither does any water that is shipped to stores. It's going to leech estrogen and other chemicals by the time it gets to you.

That or you can drink from the tap and fuck up various systems and your brain from fluoride.

What the hell other options do we have?
>>
>>34996403
Is zinc really alright to take?

What is it supposed to do? I;ve read up about it but it makes no sense to lil old me.
>>
>>34996489
Boiling your water or purifying it in some way. You can either go for estrogen or heavy metals but you can purify it if you take an extra 15 mins out of your day.
>>
Got my test checked.

Out of a 'normal range' of 9-30 mine was 24.2 (after being on meds, being depressed etc).

Probably is my libido is shit...because of the sads/being stressed I guess.
>>
>>34996521
I don't think boiling removes the specific chemicals in question. They do however have filter systems that remove flouride and other crap from tap water, which is really bad here in desert cities in the US.

One thing I don't hear parroted on /fit/ enough is avoid aluminum cookware. Those cheap thin Walmart tier pans, aluminum. Don't even get me started on how bad that shit is for you.

Avoid aluminum cookware and water bottles. Go with stainless steel bottles not coated in plastic and ceramic coated cookware/bottles.
>>
>>34996642
Duly noted. Haven't done much research on the cookware stuff. I'll definitely add those to my shopping list.
>>
>>34996086
>Avoid foods with estrogen in them
The other points were bad but this one was the worst. No food has estrogen in it. Think about what you said. A female sex hormone in food. Think about it retard. A hormone and something that has a hormonal effect are not the same thing.
>>
>>34996770
Filtered
>>
>>34996770
What points were bad? Disregarding the debatable shit like plastic and testosterone boosters, and estrogen. (Which albeit I'm probably wrong about all those points)

Getting rest and a healthy diet as well as working out have been proven to help your T levels. How are those bad points?
>>
>>34996489
Damn gubmint
>>
>>34996489
>That or you can drink from the tap and fuck up various systems and your brain from fluoride.

This meme really gets to me. Tap water is perfectly healthy in most of the civilized world.
>>
Drink whiskey and cut wood. proven to boost by 250%
>>
>>34996497
Zinc is good for you unless you megadose it, but it only increases test if you're already deficient.
>>
>>34996489
>you can drink from the tap and fuck up various systems and your brain from fluoride

lmao which third world country do you live in?
>>
>>34996049
>Any tips?
Yeah, don't expect visible results from physiological fluctuations in testosterone.
>>
>>34996489
>>34996086

Xenoestrogens are only released from plastic if it is heated beyond so many degrees, if you live in a shitty cold country that rarely see's temperatures above 15 degrees (Northern European etc) the bottled water is pure as fuck. If you live in a hot place where bottled water is kept in hot temperatures, I would look into getting a reverse osmosis plant or flash evaporation plant installed in your house - costly but your water will be clean as fuck.

> Worked for 3 months on a ship where water was solely made through reverse osmosis of already fresh water - trying to drink tap water when I came home made me fucking ill - there is certainly a difference.
>>
>>34997402
>>34997402
There's always some bacteria in water, you just weren't used to them after being on the boat. I sometimes get the shits after drinking tap water in a new first world country.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.