[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/, how was the gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: ellen-page-black-leather-jackets.jpg (227 KB, 1000x1682) Image search: [Google]
ellen-page-black-leather-jackets.jpg
227 KB, 1000x1682
Wanna hang out?
>>
I am in a 3rd world country the odds of meeting her are so slim i could touch my left elbow with my left hand
>>
>>34995481
no.
>>
>>34995511
She's a lez, so you'd probably only talk about hot chicks anyways.
>>
>>34995698
Where a wig n like her ass.
Probably solved.
>>
>>34995481
didn't she get fat?
>>
Omg it's ellie from the last of us
>>
Why does a group of girls always have a gay guy best friend but rarely do I see a group of guys having a lesbian best friend?
>>
>>34996100
because deep down all lesbian want the d
>>
Literally what is the point of hanging out with lesbians as a dude
>>
>>34996100

Because guys are fun to talk to even if you aren't going to end up having sex with them but women are only fun to talk to when it's going to eventually lead to sex
>>
>>34996100
Because the men would constantly try to get the lesbo to let them fuck her, and most lesbians hate getting approached by men.
>>
File: 1442901686646.jpg (14 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
1442901686646.jpg
14 KB, 251x201
>>34996100
lesbians are rare.
there simply are not enough to go around.

also the positive attributes a lesbian brings to the group can generally be found in another male.

but
the positive attributes a gay male brings to a group of females can not be supplied by another female.
>who designs all the clothes.
>>
>>34996319
Actually

>because only dykes actually act somewhat like men enough to be friends with
>dykes are insecure bitches (quite literally)
>>
>>34995698
won't stop me from offering politely to eat her out. one of these days she'll be drunk enough to take me up on that offer
>>
>>34995698
She's only a lez for attention.
Not that most do it for attention, but the moment she stopped being relevant "ooh, I was a lesbian all along".
>>
>>34996765
>*nods respectfully at her*
>M'lady, would you mind if, through no fault of your own, rather, my inability to control my impulses has lead me to establish this conversation with you, I ate you out.
>At this point I am euphoric, not only because I am enlightened by my own intelligence, but by the fact that I am blinded by your incredible beauty.
>So, if it's possible at all, I would very much appreciate to eat you out. Then perhaps we could enjoy a reading of my favourite book:
>the God Delusion.
>*tips fedora*
>>
>>34997009
Probably right, I could see her being a raging autist who had sex with some chad and it was awkward.

Then after a few year drought just said, fuck it, might as well cash in.
>>
>>34995481
Yeah sure
>>
File: cjbig.jpg (7 KB, 200x283) Image search: [Google]
cjbig.jpg
7 KB, 200x283
>>34995481.
What's the point of this even
>yes I wanna hang out
But you aren't asking me for real and I'm really just lonely.
>>
>>34995698
Talking about chicks with a dyke sounds pretty sweet.

On the condition that she doesn't bring up any social justice bs, I'd be willing to hang with her.
>>
File: le failed existence.jpg (33 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
le failed existence.jpg
33 KB, 600x434
>>34995481
Yeah we can chill, wanna listen to some alternative music at my place?
>>
>>34995481
She seems like someone that would be easy to genuinely hang out with. Bonning be damned, just having her in my network would be invaluable.
>>
>>34996295
Virgin detected.
>>34996332
I know 3 just within my office block.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.