[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Foods you aren't tempted by because you never understood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Muffin_NIH.jpg (469 KB, 2200x1800) Image search: [Google]
Muffin_NIH.jpg
469 KB, 2200x1800
ITT: Foods you aren't tempted by because you never understood how people liked them.

Pic related for me. Seriously, why in the fuck do people eat muffins? They taste terrible, have awful texture, crumble all over the place, and are totally unpalatable without butter.

Fuck muffins.
>>
You've obviously never tasted your mom's muffins.
>>
I never really understood food in the first place. You eat it because you have hunger but why do you need to eat to get energy. Why can't I drink big to get big?
>>
>>34994333
I've tasted your mom's muffin you fucking c.uckold
>>
>>34994201
You've never had good muffins
>>
>>34994533
are you retarded
>>
pasta
>>
I hate pasta rice bread muffins etc. The only carbs I really eat are mexican good, pizza, and naan...but other than that my diet is pretty carb free because I can't stand most carbs. Filler food I just never got it. Don't get me wrong I still crush burritos quesadillas etc. I guess my secret to staying fit is I was a picky kid who is still a picky adult
>>
WHile i've grown to like it quite a bit, I hated ice cream until I was 22. I just didn't get it, if you understand. So many other things tasted good to me that I couldn't fathom why ice cream was so popular.
>>
you're a fuck muffin too OP :3

But seriously, chicken breast for me. Seems like it's the kind of meat you'd eat when you don't actually enjoy meat. I'll eat it because muh protons, but it feels like eating some sort of big fleshy rubber thing.
>>
File: 100707-choc-vanilla-mud-pie.jpg (51 KB, 648x432) Image search: [Google]
100707-choc-vanilla-mud-pie.jpg
51 KB, 648x432
I think we'd do well to mention what tempts us as well as what doesn't.

Doesn't tempt me whatsoever/I'll never understand how anyone could like it:

-Meat
-Milk (although I do like non-dairy/almond milk)
-Egg (whites are fine; the yolk is repulsive)
-Burgers/nuggets/BBQ/patties/fries/anything popular in the fast-food domain
-Pizza
-Cheese
-Salad dressing
-Candy

What does tempt me although I still don't give into it:

-Pic related
-Cereal
-Chocolate
-Various breakfast bars
-Muffins
-Noodles
-Bread
>>
>>34994892
learn to cook it properly then you stupid cunt
>>
>>34994201
fuck cheesecake. gross.
>>
>>34994968
>Doesn't tempt me whatsoever/I'll never understand how anyone could like it
Also: I have to add seafood to that list. That's a big one. Don't know how anyone can bear the disgusting smell, never mind the taste.
>>
File: IIFYM.png (701 KB, 749x460) Image search: [Google]
IIFYM.png
701 KB, 749x460
>>34994201
Honestly any sweets. I crave chips like a motherfucker but could care less about cake/brownies/chocolate/etc.
>>
File: 1439089816455.png (718 KB, 558x673) Image search: [Google]
1439089816455.png
718 KB, 558x673
>>34995004
what the FUCK did you just say
>>
>>34994968
are you a girl? Or is your test just low?
>>
>>34995072
Don't know what any of what I said has to do with anything you said
>>
Pasta. Maybe because I believe a really meal has to include a large portion of meat/protein. I cannot fathom how someone can just eat wheat with cheese and milk and call that dinner.
>>
>>34995087
Not the quoted anon, but it makes all the sense.
You crave sweets and carbs in general, and dont care about high fat and protein meals
If you are a male, start taking zinc, getting better quality sleep (minimum 8 hrs, full darkness and silence) and exercising regularly.
Also as a personal tip stop faping
>>
>>34995288
>You crave sweets and carbs in general, and dont care about high fat and protein meals
Still don't know what that has to do with anything.
>dont care about high fat and protein meals
How is not craving them the same as not caring about them? Why does a meal need to be high in fat and protein? It doesn't really matter how I space macros out. If I want to isolate fat (which I do), no big deal.
>If you are a male, start taking zinc, getting better quality sleep (minimum 8 hrs, full darkness and silence) and exercising regularly.
Still don't know what you're going on about.
>Also as a personal tip stop faping
Nah.
>>
>>34994545
He's got a paonit;)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.