[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>about to go to my first uni party on a saturday night what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1423888069025.png (8 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1423888069025.png
8 KB, 500x450
>about to go to my first uni party on a saturday night

what the fuck do i do fit?

does alcohol kill gains?

should i drink a lot of milk beforehand?
>>
alcohol is fine as long as you aren't getting hammered daily. Drink a little, it'll open you up, fuck some bitches
>>
>>34993767
Have fun, drink a little but not a lot, get to know some cool guys and find a nice lady or two to have some fun with. Just relax, don't drop too much spaghetti, and don't get too fucked up and you'll have a good time.
>>
>>34993767
Drink slowly.
Alcohol is social lubricant.
Drink until you feel comfortable talking with people you don't know
But don't over do it.
Keep track of how drunk you're getting.
Definitely eat something before hand.

Liquor has a much higher alcohol content so don't do too many shots.
1 shot ~= 12oz of beer

Occasional drinks are fine. Just don't do it regularly.
>>
>>34993767
You can just drink and mostly keep to yourself. People will come talk to you. Take it slow.

If you don't drink much it will make you will feel social and it won't be a problem.
>>
how do i talk to grills fit?
>>
>>>/soc/
>>>/adv/
>>>/r9k/
fuck off
>>
>>34993767
Drink a shit ton of water throughout the day, evening, and before you go to bed. Thank me later.
>>
>>34993767
You'll do fine. Sunday is a rest day, right?
Drink as much as you want, just bring along some gatoraid or something.
Go for vodka and liquor in general if you're not bulking. Less calories
>>
>>34993767
I've heard dairy and alcohol don't really mix well in your stomach, just have some water pal

I'm off to walk to a friends party in high 20s hopefully my winter bulk will keep me warm
>>
>>34993767
Why would you think you're supposed to drink milk at a party?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.