[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw i realize the /fit/ gay meme isn't a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1446765789356.gif (994 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1446765789356.gif
994 KB, 500x279
>mfw i realize the /fit/ gay meme isn't a meme
>>
post bp
>>
>>34993493
>bp
P-please no
>>
File: 1445911361409.png (178 KB, 288x260) Image search: [Google]
1445911361409.png
178 KB, 288x260
I feel the same way

but it's like scoobys situation. he's a homo, but he gives good advice.

fit occasionally has good advice too.

just have to deal with it.
>>
It's a meme taken over by /hm/ faggots. Just like stormfront thinking /pol/ were actual Nazis.
>>
>>34993544

They did a poll, about 30% of fit is gay.

Considering the average distribution irl is only 5%, /fit/ is 6 times gayer than a normal place.
>>
File: welcometofit.gif (748 KB, 286x155) Image search: [Google]
welcometofit.gif
748 KB, 286x155
>>34993491
>>
>>34993568

And only 50% of the people on /fit/ lift.

Which probably includes all of those 30% gay people.
>>
Its just like fashion, women can tell you what looks good, but not how to get there, and straight men can tell you how to get stronger, but not aesthetic. If you want the real down and dirty, you have to talk to a man who knows what makes a man attractive. Also, you came to a board that exclusively feature half naked fit men, and you didnt expect gay people. I am not gay either, but it just makes sense.
>>
>>34993568
>Considering the average distribution irl is only 5%

Is it really that high?
>>
>>34993491
We care easily three times more about the male body than women, so it only makes sense.
30% is gay and the rest is bisexual.
>>
>>34993491

>daily reminder the gym going male population is many times gayer than the real world
>daily reminder those guys who you think were checking you out in the lockers, were
>daily reminder that changing/showering at a gym is advertising for a gay hook up
>>
All the gay people I know are healthier and fitter than all my straight friends. One gay guy I know is opening his own gym in a few months. Personally I think it's because gay men have to care about their health and appearance more than straight men to the average because there's less of a dating pool so in order to find someone you have to be top notch. If you're a straight guy you can just settle with one of the million single 5/10 gross women that no one wants, if you're gay you only know like 3 or so single gays at the time so you have to look good if you wanna get laid.
>>
>>34994357

There's that, and since gays are men who are attracted to men they can shape themselves into whatever they find attractive. It would be like giving a straight guy the ability to customize his girlfriend. Only for gays that option works on themselves.
>>
>>34994169
>>34994357
>>34994169

THIS X100

Someone needs to sticky this.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.