[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The bad side of making it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 1407615656811.png (271 KB, 531x321) Image search: [Google]
1407615656811.png
271 KB, 531x321
By now we all know the pros of making it, let's discuss the cons
>>
It sucks having to constantly tun down advances from women (and men, no homo).
>>
>>34993427
Ugly fucking bitches.
>>
>>34993427
not being able to talk about fitness without people thinking thats all you do or showing off
>>
>>34993466
said no one ever, how the fuck would you know?

basement dwelling neck beard lying cunt
>>
i don't know how to accept compliments.
>>
Stereotypical meathead persona where we're all dumb and all we care about are our gains.

Constant steroid accusations (this one gets me, I'm not even that big and normies legit think I do)

The "you're already big enough" (like I said, I'm not that big and no where near my goal)
>>
File: 6540330.jpg (297 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
6540330.jpg
297 KB, 1462x1462
>>34993567
Woah there Elliot
>>
>>34993427

I now constantly get asked to help people move. It doesn't help that I also drive a pickup truck though.
>>
File: supreme gentleman.jpg (39 KB, 400x577) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman.jpg
39 KB, 400x577
>>34993427
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>34993559
What's even worse is when people try to talk fitness to you like that's all you do.
>>
>>34993576
This. Holy shit I never expected this.
>Enter gym
>see bench that has lmao1pl8 still on it but nobody nearby it
>ask random dude if anyone's on it
>"there was, but you're WAY bigger than he was"
>mfw
>>
Still being too ugly to get laid even if you're a fun guy
>>
>>34993427
fuck is the matter with it's face? have it been dropped right on the face as a little kid, or just smacked with a snow shovel?
>>
You're dyel friends will make comments about you and sometimes resent you
>>
>>34993567
>said no one ever
Said anyone thats not a cunt. I'm not a male model but I'm fit enough to have people come on to me pretty often.

How do you turn down a fat chick without coming off as a total PoS to everyone? Like, its something you spent years reaserching or at least caring about, but everyone else is gonna assume you're just an ass. Even worse, I get hit on by gay dudes more than chicks (my college is in THAT part of town) and it sucks having to turn down pretty chill dudes cuz nohomo.

In the spirit of the thread- You want to make it so you bang chicks all day and party, but once you make it you care far too much about how you look to drink and party. "Wana go for a smoke? Sry bro don't want wrinkles". Shit eats your life
>>
>>34993427
Thanks mr skeltal
>>
Not even made it just losong weight story

>5 years ago
> lose weight due to dedication
>get accused of being a cokehead at school
>accused of heroin because i left a spoon in a cerial bowl that had dried milk in it

Fucking fat family and fat lazy people will say you did anything except diet and exercise to lose weight
>>
>>34993567
Relax m8y, I was just fucking around. I don't get hit on more than two or three times a week, but I have a qt3.14 gf so I gotta turn 'em down nicely. If I was single it would be a different story.
>>
File: 1950i.11-900w.jpg (87 KB, 900x1218) Image search: [Google]
1950i.11-900w.jpg
87 KB, 900x1218
>>34993427
people dont catch up with your dedicated lifestyle.
they try to take you out and if you refuse they get mad
>>
Mostly people assuming im alpha when im beta as fuck with social anxiety. But i can deadlift 650 @ 190lbs 6'0 ;_;
>>
>>34993595
whats the problem? you don't do this for free, dot you faggot? more money for gear. profit
>>
>>34993427
>people think you're a retarded meat head
>>
File: 1447575439673.jpg (76 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1447575439673.jpg
76 KB, 720x540
>outcasted by fatass family

>constantly put in social situations (which I don't know how to deal with because I'm still autistic)

>feel like shit if I don't lift

>think I'm better than almost everyone I meet (I don't show it though, I am respectful to everyone), which fucking sucks because it's a quality I hate in others

>only things I care about in life are lifting and my education
>>
>>34993567
i actually have gotten hit on by a few guys at my job (yes homo)
i turned them down.
it just made everything complicated since then.
>>
>Gays flirting with me
>Thirsty sluts flirting with me
>Manlets and Lanklets acting passive aggressive and trying to stare me down
>People assuming you play a sport or are good at sports
>People thinking you're on roids

I try to circumvent the meat head stereotype by dressing well and wearing glasses at class
>>
>>34993427
hmm, theres only two cons

1. once youve made it, you see other people as being beanth you, meaning if someone doesn't work as hard as you did you see them as being lower than you

2. dating gets a little tough sometimes, think about being a man who makes quite a bit of money in his late 20s, you can hook up with any female you want but you would have to be careful, plenty of gold diggers out there and its dangerous to talk/explain your fiances/career
>>
File: tumblr_mahq9lGOom1r3tqy6.gif (477 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mahq9lGOom1r3tqy6.gif
477 KB, 500x282
>Be only guy within my circle of geek friends who decided to get /fit/
>Geek friends don't invite you to geek out with them any more
>>
>>34993599
fuck is the matter with it's face? have it been dropped right on the face as a little kid, or just smacked with a snow shovel?
>>
>>34994032
Awww I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>34993630
To be fair, that comment was a little bit awkward.
>>
>>34993567
Are you that desperate that you would fuck every woman or man(n-no homo) to hit on you?
>>
>>34994032
This made me very sad. I would geek with you brah. Where you at
>>
>>34993427
you realize that being big and muscly doesn't make you think any better thoughts about yourself.
You still have that fear of not being good enough that you had when you were skinny.
>>
>>34993630
are you bane?
>>
>>34994032

Are your friends a bunch of neckbeards/dadbods?
>>
>>34994071
How was it awkward? Can you aspie fags please learn how to take a compliment? Fucking millennial bullshit I swear to God.
>>
>>34994110
Awkward is not the right word, what I meant was 'out of place'.

>"is anyone using this?"
>"there was, but you're WAY bigger than he was"

It's just not a very logical thing to say.
>>
insecure guys trying to amog me
too bad when i'm going to parties i'm always high on yayo and roided to the grills so when some punks whants to start something I intimidate them to the point of humiliation

jelly fucks
>>
>>34994129
>non sequitur
>>
>>34994129
You have trouble expressing yourself, don't you?
>fucking Christ fucking millennials on this fucking board
>>
>>34994162
No? Why can't you accept the fact that it's a weird thing to say?

>"Hey do you know the directions to to the mall?"
>"No but you are cute"

It doesn't make sense and it's illogical.
>>
>>34994261
It's called conversation, Data. You should try it.
>>
>>34993559
I spent years in the intelligence field in the military, am getting an engineering degree, and love video games, but the second i even mention the gym people assume that is all i do with my free time. The world is not an rpg. You can have both intelligence and strength maxed at the same time. Charisma is still a bitch though.
>>
>>34993576
>"oh haha thanks"

Wow that's so fucking hard you autist.
>>
>>34993580
When people accuse me of being on roids i tell them is is a put down to think that i would still look like this if i was on roids. What kind of lazy ass would be at 16 percent body fat at 235 lbs on roids.
>>
>>34993838
>3838
Does this counts as dubs?

Anyway, I haven't even made it and I feel you, bro. Specially people trying to stare me down like "you lift, therefore I'm smarter than you". I get some sense of satisfaction when I turn it around on them, "I lift AND am smarter than you", but it's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>34994280
Are you actually supposed to say 'haha'?
>>
>>34994274
Epic meme my friend, but I'll have you know you are the one being disillusioned because I happen to be a functioning normie.
>>
>>34993646
I dont mind being hit on by dudes. Its a compliment. Men know what looks good and what they like. I just say thank you, but i am not gay, and they go on their way. Dont be autistic.
>>
>>34993466
Iktfb
I always gotta turn down the uggos
On the bright side not turning down the smooth hoes
>>
>>34994279
Lol, my chars always have Intelligence and Agility maxed with strength being the second top.
>>
You discover that young girls can mire and flirt just as hard as teenagers and grown women, specially during the summer. It's the worst feeling in the world.
>>
>>34994309
If he or she is attempting to joke or being lighthearted it would be preferable.
>"wow I bet you could punch a hole through that door"
>Oh *light chuckle* thanks.

If he or she was being sincere or genuine then omit it.
>"Hey man you look like you've gotten into shape recently. Good job.
>Oh thanks.
>>
>>34994297
This. All the time I have I say "just so you know if I was on roids and looked like thus I'm doing something yayyyyy wrong.
>>
>>34994394
This* wayyyy*
>>
File: 1444924434817.jpg (50 KB, 751x418) Image search: [Google]
1444924434817.jpg
50 KB, 751x418
>>34994410
>>
>>34993638
This
>>
I think it's more comfortable to sleep as a skinny twink
>>
>>34993427
If you make it too quickly and without experiencing multiple instances of crushing failure, you become hated by others and constantly feel insecure.
>>
>>34993708
>>34993595
Who the fuck charges their friends to help them move? I mean mine will pay the gas I use and usually buy me lunch or something but actually charging?
>>
>>34993740
Seriously like, how do you cope with the knowlege that when someone says their life is shit and they have nothing going on it could all be solved by working out
>>
>>34994366
Young girls? Like 10 year olds? Because if that's what you're talking about you might be a pedo.
>>
>>34993599
Glartha the Pale Witch, her hungry and cruelty are legendary
>>
>>34994606
>little girls are miring anon
>he's the paedo
'no'

what is he supposed to do? scream look away you stupid girls?!!
>>
>>34993838

Clark Kenting, huh?
Does that work?
>>
>>34994279
Just skin someone with high Char and use their hide as a cloak, best way to fix the dump stat.
>>
>>34993427
THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELLINGTON
>>
having girls mire gains but face is still to ugly for them to be attracted to you
>>
>>34994671
It does. But it gets on some people's nerves, and particularly in some places (like on this board for instance) it makes people think you're a pretentious, supercilious idiot.
>>
>>34994688
how bout your social gainz anon?

i've seen dudes in good shape but with a busted face
>big nose
>face engulfed in pimples
>weird head

and still pull cuties because they're charismatic and have dem abs
>>
>>34994032
this fucking enrages me.
people who pretend their freinds making it doesn't change anything when in reality they're intimidated or feel bad because they haven't done the same.

Be happy for other people, I pity people who can't do this, especially for close friends.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (65 KB, 625x475) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
65 KB, 625x475
>>34994606
>>
>>34994688
Try improving your hygiene and sense of style, that can do a lot. I'm one ugly ass motherfucker but with a good beard, nicely styles hair, and good well-fitting clothes I look pretty good. Good enough to turn heads at least.
>>
>>34994727
(same poster just adding)
This also scares me a bit with my own friendship group, luckily I've convinced a couple to join me. I hope the others wont be like>>34994032's friends :(
>>
>>34994703

I just thought it interesting, since even though the glasses and power-level cover up the situation a bit, Clark Kent still manages to stand out on the regular.
I always wondered how that would play out, in practice.

So when the ruse succeeds, are people ever like, "youre cute anon, have you ever thought about contacts?" or do they confuse your gains for genetics?
>>
>>34993588
hahahah
>>
>>34994650
Officer, the 6th grader clearly wanted the ole lickaroo. Who am I to deny someone a simple pleasure in life?
>>
>>34993427
>everyone assumes you're a douchebag
>people avoid you
>100% unapproachable
>>
>>34994727
Its human nature to be jelly, if others werent jelly making it would have a diminished effect. I always subtly tell my friend to start working out, that Ill help him and point out good workouts but I never push it. In the end its up to them, let them be jelly if they wont be even try.
>>
>>34993599
if you literally google skeleton queen she comes up
>>
>>34993740
>>34994600

These fucking feels.
Im really weirded out by the covert narcissism, ive started to acquire. My fat past and current mindfulness keeps it in check, but the daily barrage of carelessness I see irl really brings it out of me.
I live in the South, mind, so I see whales of all ages regularly.
>>
>>34994774
Most of the time theyll try to ditch you if you stand out too much, not the guy you replied to btw. Youre a diamond on the beach of sand, sand wants to be with other sand in order to feel comfy. You make them self aware.
My buddy tried to do it a few times, I dont really care about it but its pretty fucking low to do it. He is subservient, its more of a master-servant relationship than a friendship. Unfortunately if someone isnt your equal you cant be true friends with them. Its like the 10/10 and fat ugly chick type of relationship.
>>
>>34994837
If they aren't with you when you become better they weren't true friends in the first place. True friends would grow with you
>>
>>34994788
were did i say he should fuck them retard? can you even in2reading comprehension?

what asshole will be mean to a little girl? all you can do is be nice to them and leave
>>
I'm never pleased with my body, no matter how many gains I make. I used to be blissfully unaware but now If I eat a fucking peanut butter sandwhich I feel like a fat sloppy fuck for two days.
>>
>>34994860
The truth is you can always get better than you are now. Keep at it breh
>>
>>34994820
>I live in the South, mind, so I see whales of all ages regularly.

Southern food not even once
>>
>>34994872
fried okra and sweet tea and brisket and pulled pork gains tho
>>
File: 2015-11-12 02.05.46.jpg (369 KB, 1885x1060) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-12 02.05.46.jpg
369 KB, 1885x1060
When you wipe your ass after your first post comp poo, you can't tell if you're wiping off the bronzer or poo from your ass.
>>
>>34994854
Youre correct, if you were good friends youd be somewhat similar with similar interests which includes bettering yourself. Thats why if youre not equal you cant be actual friends, just have a symbiotic relationship.
>>
>>34994872

Well, South West technically, but so the food culture is different, but our philosophy on eating is pretty much the same
>celebration dishes are everywhere and sold for cheap in the grocery store
>food is a form of socializing and its impolite/asocial not to make some gesture of eating, especially for guests

My back country relatives are really traditional about this too, they cook up a storm whenever people are over.
>>
>>34994854
>>34994837
Thanks anon, I know some of them aren't exactly good friends already and might get pissy but i'd rather be more confident and happy without them.
Last thing I want is to cocoon mode so gotta keep my closer friends motivated with me.
>>
A girl at work has a huge crush on me. Her body is legit 9/10 but face is a solid 3. She makes any excuse she can to rub up against me, feel my muscles, etc. and it makes me very uncomfortable because I have absolutely zero interest in her sexually. None.
>>
File: 1439680810186.jpg (325 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1439680810186.jpg
325 KB, 1383x1600
>>34994867
Thanks brah
>>
>>34994942
>Last thing I want is to cocoon mode

cocoon mode sux mang. i'm trying to get out but it's so difficult to socialize sometimes when you haven't talked to anyone in a social environment in a long time

also difficult to reconnect with friends after a while
>>
>>34994962
do the old paper bag trick, faggot
>>
Goddamn, it's pretty obvious none of you guys have actually made it. Pro tip - if you're not juicing, you haven't made anything. Any gym you walk into there'll be at least half a dozen guys in your league or there abouts. Making it - jesus Christ.

real problems with making it

>tren cough fucking sucks
>pinning nerves fucking sucks
>going low when on slin fucking sucks
>constantly being hungry... no matter how often or how much you eat... you're always literally hunched over 2 hours later with stomach cramps... yes even when sleeping
>Spending upwards of $500 a week on food
>Spending upwards of $300 a week on gear
>Constant bullshit from everybody asking if you're a wrestler, ufc fighter or any other random number of bullshit "professions"
>having no social life due to training twice a day, 6 days a week
>women being terrified of you
>>
>>34994981
>making it
>need more care than a 80yo
>calling that /fit/ness

making it isnt just omgmybodyisripped, its getting more confident and reaching your goals of improving yourself.

those sound like real problems for /fraud/
>>
>>34995003
Being is ordinary... making it. yeah, no thanks
>>
>>34994981

>literal cheater
>making it

making it isnt about having freak muscles or big lifts. it's about overcoming mental barriers and achieving personal success in the gym and in life through hard work and perseverance.

and it definitely doesn't involve having another guy pin you in the ass. you took the easy way out with roids and you have voided your capability of "making" it.

stay keked.
>>
>>34994973
Gotta get out there, try meetup and join some of the more geeky groups, might be easier to start that way? Just go to stuff where you'll have to talk to people, not bars or clubs unless you have people to go with.
>>
>>34993427
I don't even know my size anymore and I stumble on everything.
Also when you have to get your arm around something and something pokes your pecs it fucking hurts.
>>
>>34995021
This is the thing though... anabolics give you ability to train way harder, way longer any more frequently than any natty. I think most natty's don't juice because they're scared of needles, scared of breaking the law, or know they could never train hard enough on steroids to do them justice.

Stay casual, pussies.
>>
>>34994297
I'm 20% bf at 270 and I roid senpai
>>
>>34995029
yeah that's what i'm starting to do. i prefer bars because i stop overthinking things and being awkward when i'm drunk. just hard to transition from acquaintance to friend
>>
>>34995048
I don't want to use something that's going to cause other goals I have in life to get fucked over.
This is fitness, not just bodybuilding.
Gym is fun and healthy, when it stops being both is when other life goals get left behind.

>What are your interests anon?
>Don't you do anything other than lift?
>He lived a life where he achieved nothing but he at least looked like a greek god for some of it.

No thanks.
>>
>>34995048
>or know they could never train hard enough on steroids to do them justice.
yeah, this. I'd rather be pretty big for a natty than tiny for a roider.
>>
File: thelaheysolution.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
thelaheysolution.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>>34993427
The lesbian girl you want to turn so bad keeps setting you up with her 9/10 friends.
>mfw she's my 10/10
>>
>>34993427
Started lifting almost a year ago, my body looks great. Confidence out the wazoo, think I look good as fuark. Hook up with a girl for the first time, ain't my deal bruh, felt nothing, that ended.
Yesterday, first date ever, felt absolutely nothing for her again, this was after texting for a long while. So yeah.... feels

>>tfw you have to lie and say you're not a robot
>>
>>34995092
Oh man that's actually so tough.
I recently made a proper friend with this chick who is really good at passing through that barrier.
Basically don't give a fuck about rejection and just ask them to do things with you, ask for lunch or to come out with you or to go do something. Sometimes they might be busy but honestly It feels good to be asked and most people want to say yes to someone who is clearly trying.

Worst case scenario is you stay the way you are now.

Don't give a fuck about the beta crap, just ask away and brush off rejection (easier said than done of course).
>>
>>34995103
Strong assumptions there, my man.

I live in Bangkok, Thailand and Perth, Australia. I run businesses in both cities.

My hobbies include riding my motorcycles... on Sukhumvit rd in downtown Bangkok that's more dangerous than all the bb'ing drugs I take. I'm a certified open water scuba diver and I collect watches.

I dedicate myself to the gym, 12 workouts a week isn't an easy thing to do. But if something is easy - I don't really want it.

But if "making it" to you is just looking like some DYEL pleb that gained enough confidence to strike up a convo with a 6/10 - then by all means - you're a success, man. Some of us just hold ourselves to higher standards.
>>
File: 1427167047264.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1427167047264.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>34995121
I have a lesbro too, bro. What makes it worse is that we used to date, we're best friends still, and sometimes we share our leftovers.

>tfw she'll never love you the way she loves girls
>tfw she wants your sperm for when she gets baby-crazy
>>
>>34995020
>>34995151
If true, respect. If not, you're just a loser lying online.

I'm 25 and in finance, ripped and huge, and work 60-80 hours a week, live in nyc, and workout 5 times a week. When I started college/uni I was 260 and fat as fuck with no social skills.

I roided in college when I got to 180. Now I just lift. I'm more aesthetic than 99.9% of the people one will come across and have a nice career and nice salary. All my problem atm are self created. Feels good.
>>
>>34995151
If gym is fun and healthy for you what I'm saying doesn't apply?

I'd assumed you were >>34994981

why would anyone want that form of "making it" unless they have no other aspirations...
>>
>>34995151
Sharky?

And I understand your roid-infested mind thinks natty's can't 'make it', but seriously not
everyone goes to the gym to purely reach the absolute highest lifts or biggest muscles

Also, trying to bait/shit on people that don't care for steroid abuse is the same as us saying that roids are for losers with mental inadequacy issues

You won't care/won't agree with what I said and that's exactly my point, so go back to /fraud/
>>
>>34995211
This is /Fraud/. The only people who give any advice worth a shit in this forum are all Frauds. So, yes, you're welcome.
>>
File: cruisesmile.jpg (9 KB, 220x251) Image search: [Google]
cruisesmile.jpg
9 KB, 220x251
>>34995153
Ayyy, dog (pun intended), I get it. She's about to hit that threshold (36~40) where she'll suddenly view me only as a sperm donor. Hopefully, one of these delightful birds she keeps trying to pawn off on me turns out gold.
>>
>>34995207
That is me. I made both those posts.

Since when did training and juicing mean you neglect the rest of your life? It's not a one or the other thing. Success in life and juicing at the gym aren't mutually exclusive choices. Jesus.
>>
>>34995181
Guy asked about my hobbies, made assertions about my life. I felt the need to correct him.

This isn't a dick measuring contest especially since it isn't a contest with some ex-fatty who lives in one city and thinks being huge and ripped is 180lbs and works a job that somebody else created for him...
>>
>>34993588
Kek
>>
>>34995261
Ay bruh I was just saying that's awesome for you. Regardless, I'm 215 right now but you are one salty dude.

Also if you understood anything about finance you would understand the golden grail of life that is equity research, but keep being proud of your dual city businesses
>>
>>34995246
alright man, you got your priorities.
My health is one of my top ones so we're just gonna disagree on that. Its not a black and white issue, but generally using steriods helps lifts/gains and generally it decreases life expectancy and causes health complications like you've already mentioned.

Everything I want out of gym can be attained natty, and the risks outweigh the rewards with roids.

>>34995261
Good on you, you may be the exception and that's great for you... Don't understand why you take such offence to an online anonymous conversation though
>>
>>34994769
my main problem is acne, im on the pills for it and its finally starting to clear up but I still need a few more months of treatment
>>
File: xsad.jpg (86 KB, 827x550) Image search: [Google]
xsad.jpg
86 KB, 827x550
>>34994032
Haha damn brah, I was the exact opposite with my High School friends. Almost all of them lifted and were ripped, I was the skinny dyel geek out of the group, and they were cool as fuck with me. I was good at sports though and we played a bunch every weekend.

...I miss having friends
>>
>>34995301
>I miss having friends

PHOENIX
H
O
E
N
I
X
>>
>>34995153
That's my fetish.
>>
Can't scratch muh back without arms getting in the way
>>
>>34994309
lol
>>
>>34994703

>h8ters gon h8

Yes, so tell me did more unfortunate frenchmen die today?
>>
Having to buy a new professional wardrobe and get it tailored
>>
>>34994309
on a side note, how do people laugh at the most mundane comments? best i can do is smile and nod, i hear what sounds like fake laughter from people in similar situations but i can't know for sure

am i autistic?
>>
>>34993427
I can no longer dress like Kevin Smith and get away with it.
>>
File: scale.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>>34995443
Like this guy, but keep it short
>>
>>34995443
Jerry Seinfeld?
>>
>>34994490
I'll get right on that
>>
>>34993427
> be ripped
> have tiny dick
> girls constantly complain I'm false advertising

Why the fuck are there no exercises that can make penis bigger?
>>
>>34993567
You haven't made it.

Is it still summer?
>>
>>34995639

>Sluts being sluts

Material girls = Material world.
>>
>>34995048
Everybody, this is the mindset of a man on steroids.

Observe and steer clear.

Making it isn't about being an egotistical asshole, its about being satisfied with yourself.
>>
>>34995639
try a hydromax
>>
I screamed when i saw that pic on my phone
please give her 4 scoops of mutant mass
>>
>>34995639
Your penis is fine. Just look for better girls.
>>
>>34993427
Why don't her parents take her to the hospital? She looks very sick.
>>
File: 5eleven.png (115 KB, 600x616) Image search: [Google]
5eleven.png
115 KB, 600x616
>>34993427
>post in current body thread
buttmads
>post in current back thread
buttmads
>post in mode thread
buttmads
>post in leg thread
buttmads
>post in progress thread
buttmads
>post in goal body thread
nobody believes you
>>
>was at a party tonight
>run into a friend that hadn't seen me in over a year
>dropped 40 pounds of fat and put on 10 of muscle
>his face when mirin my gains
>making a big scene about it and drawing attention
>asks what I eat to look like this
>have to lie and say I eat junk so people don't think I'm crazy for answering tuna rice and chicken breasts
>>
>>34994374
I combine "hah" and "oh" and it comes out like a "ho" but also a small chuckle, I don't know if I'm explaining this right. The chucle/ha part comes first, and it ends with "oh"
>>
>>34994274
>>34994162
Not even him but it is out of place, but it's still a nice compliment.
>>
constant sexual harassment from ugly old women
>>
Not being able to comfortably lie on my stomach because my quads get in the way.
>>
File: 1447582670212.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447582670212.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>34995945
>see physio for knee injury
>old(er) scottish wimmin with huge tits
>leaves me with electrodes on knee, as she's leaving, notice she smiles and looks at my bulge
>ask her about hours for next appointment, say morning would be better
>she jokes about how the bed is really comfortable

how to proceed, for all i know the bed comment was totally innocuous but our conversation was really casual and fun
>>
>>34995995
redhead?
>>
>>34996010
nah scottish redhead would be hot as fuck tho
>>
>>34994671
At uni i usually wear my glasses, and i notice people tend to be nicer when i have them on all day, but if im at uni getting lunch and stuff like that without glasses people do seems very pissy

Is that the new term? Clark Kenting?
>>
>>34996020
Go for it, might be funny to hear what weird shit comes out of her mouth when you're pounding her
>>
>>34994279
>>34994672
Holy shit, anon is onto something.

We need to figure out how to enchant charisma into our clothing.
>>
File: 1444294799717.gif (3 MB, 226x175) Image search: [Google]
1444294799717.gif
3 MB, 226x175
>>34995443
Some people just have that kind of personality that makes them genuinely laugh about the simplest of things for whatever reason. Don't force it, cause like you said, it won't sound genuine. Just smile, nod, say thanks. You're not autistic m8, we all have those thoughts.
>>
File: life.jpg (729 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
729 KB, 1959x1469
>>34993427
Being mocked for your commitment to fitness. A few women I have lectures with have mimicked "bro" voices and spouted "protein! curl! gettin swole!" at me.
I'm still pretty socially reclusive.
My parents keep asking me why I'm not seeing anyone, I have no excuses anymore.

Pic related, how I spend most of my spare time
>>
>>34994981
Kill yourself
>>
>>34994672
i keked
>>
I always thought success breeds envy was a meme. It's fairly true. As this person says >>34993638

Some women will also get strangely envious and competitive. For instance I'm 25 6'3 240 and my supervisor is some dumpy blonde whose probably twice my age, and twice my weight.

This older guy I worked with has known her for awhile and said she's married to a fat slob and was never popular with guys.

Needless to say, she's always giving me the bullshit assignments, and trying to screw me over. I personally like the challenge so it doesn't bother me, and I can tell that it bothers her that it doesn't bother me.

There's also this married QT 10 years older than me. She's ALWAYS mirin', but if I try to make a move she gets defensive and brings up her beta husband. So I ignore her which makes her jealous and insecure, so she tries playing mind games to get my attention. It's fucking annoying and makes for a needless distraction at work.

So TL;DR- some girls will mire, but getting fit can complicate what should be platonic or professional relationships with women
>>
>>34995153
>tfw my lesbian friend already has a baby

It's actually cool because she's bi, but a lot more tendencies towards women.
>>
>>34995261
>this isn't a dick measuring contest
>but everyone that does differently that me is a loser
>implying everyone cares for the same things as you
>implying everyone should care for the same things as you
>inb4 when did I say that
>"If you're not on roids you won't make it"

I'm on roids and think you're an asshole.
>>
Old ladies and disabled people hitting on me.
>>
>>34996344
You are imagining things that aren't there.
>>
>>34993708
>the sweetest money is always earned on friends' accounts

you have no soul tho
>>
>>34994084
I am
>>
File: 1447303013783.jpg (16 KB, 480x397) Image search: [Google]
1447303013783.jpg
16 KB, 480x397
>>34993638
>You are dyel friends will make comments about you and sometimes resent you
Were you born retarded ?
>>
File: 1440097863989.gif (477 KB, 300x133) Image search: [Google]
1440097863989.gif
477 KB, 300x133
>>34998040
>roidrage
>>
>>34995715
>Material girls
>Only girls that aren't materialistic have already left this planet to fly off in the sunlight
>>
>Get GF
>Change priorities in life, Stop gaming as much, etc
>Go from many friends to just a few

Human race is stupid
>>
>>34997787

I don't think it's a coincidence that I'm getting all of the hard assignments while this skinny blonde twink gets all of the praise.

I also don't think it's coincidence that every time I turn around, this bitch is staring at me. Or anytime I flirt with a girl, she makes a caddy comment about the girl afterwards.

I'm not saying I'm a 10/10 stud, but I notice more awkward social tensions between girls that weren't there when I didn't lift.
>>
>>34993427
Cons: having cunts like OP internet access to post fucking shite like this

fuck off and watch MLP you entitled prick
>>
>>34997787
>>34996344
i'd give anon the benefit of the doubt on that one

women change when they enter an office setting, or at least it draws something out of them. this story sounds totally normal if you've ever worked in an environment with strict rules and female co-workers

anon dun goof'd by even talking to women at work.
>>
File: 52192.jpg (40 KB, 480x378) Image search: [Google]
52192.jpg
40 KB, 480x378
>>34998283
Nah, I just hit 1pl8 bench for the first time, that would be waste of good roids.
People who can't tell the difference between your and you're trigger my autism.
>>
>>34998662

>anon dun goof'd by even talking to women at work.

Well the first woman is my direct supervisor, so I have to talk to her. But I just act like a submissive bitch so I don't rock the boat.

You're right about the married QT though. I think she just wants to control me. There's definitely some power struggle sexual tension going on.
>>
>>34994805
well shit
>>
>lost 60lbs
>cold L I T E R A L L Y all the time.
>>
File: 1328902070002.png (64 KB, 693x1081) Image search: [Google]
1328902070002.png
64 KB, 693x1081
>Lost around 40 lbs
>grandma ask if I am sick
>neighbor told me I should see a doctor cause she almost didn't recognized me
>mother can't believe how I am loosing weight cause I am eating so much (2200 cal)
>I'm 224 pounds as of today

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34993427
Thanks mr skeltal
>>
>>34998781
keep going.
>>
>>34996020

Thats pretty interesting!
And no, I think I read that term on a wiki, somewhere.
>Now Im wondering how many people I run into are secretly metahumans
>>
>>34994962

>report her and get her fired for sexually assaulting you daily

>allowing yourself to be treated this way, when muh equality

>anon has a chance to report this to his boss and can enact true social justice
>>
>People think you just have a good "metabolism" or "get muscle easy" rather than the years of fucking hard work and diet control. Their eyes glaze over when you try and explain the intricacies of fitness.

>Friends and sometimes acquaintances get more cocky if things get aggressive on a night out, they instantly expect you to go all in/be good at fighting. I've never been in a fight in my life.

> People assume all you do is lift and that you're into the stereotypical narcissistic vanity culture that come with it. "Oh, you read books? Didn't think you were that kind of guy"

>Girls seem to instantly assume you're the misogynistic lad type from a distance

>Having days where I love my body, having days where I absolutely hate my body and worry I trained wrong all these years
>>
>>34993684
Your my goal weight. Mad jelly beanpole skeltal here.
>>
File: fun things are fun.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fun things are fun.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>34998890
>hard work
Exercise is fun
>>
People constantly urging you to do their physically demanding work. Both at home and at work.

"Shouldn't be a problem for such a big, strong man like you." Followed by a shitty little giggle.

So fucking sick of it, i already bust my fucking ass to look like this and then you expect me to even pick up your slacks, lazy bitches.
>>
>>34995909
This is why I like coming to /fit/
>>
>>34998565
Sounds like my brother, but worse. I miss playing league and shit with him.
Now it's once every other day. He's losing friends for her too. Wish he'd understand that some kind of balance is healthier than just her.. She treats him like shit half the time too. Fuck man, feels.
>>
>>34999246
Nice blog :)
Subscribed
>>
>>34999309
Go back to /a/
>>
File: autism-logo-300x237.gif (27 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
autism-logo-300x237.gif
27 KB, 300x237
>>34999345
Hating blogshit isn't /a/.
Its every board except /r9k/
>>
>>34996046
i openly despise people who laugh like morons when nothing funny has been said. rather than smile and nod I just pretty much ignore them.

shyness can often be mistaken for aloofness anyway, might as well actually be aloof with people you're not interested in knowing. it doesn't matter what strangers think of you.
>>
penis :D
>>
File: 1438524520845.png (550 KB, 729x575) Image search: [Google]
1438524520845.png
550 KB, 729x575
You become paranoid and keep wondering if the girls that take an interest in you do it because they like you for who you are, or if it's just because of your body. It's specially bad if you don't like yourself in the first place.
>>
>>34999451
bagina :DDDDD
>>
>>34999460
but your body is part of you. just as much as their face is part of them and don't tell me you don't care about their face.
>>
>>34998760
once you start eating at maintenance/a surplus that will go away
>>
>>34998781
>224 pounds
101,605 kg? and you family is worrying about you starving?
Get out of your parent's home asap
>>34999460
There's this "superficiality game" everyone's playing, even you. Hopefully you will meet your soulmate who will love you even if you end up horribly disfigured and who you will love even if she ends up horribly mutilated
Protip, you won't
Same goes for wealth ("no matter if we won't have money, we can live fuelled by our love :DDD" lolno), social status (this could be a little more irrelevant if you meet a loner like yourself) and so on.
No need to become paranoid, you were born alone and you will die alone, have fun in the meanwhile.
>>34998760
Cardio. Srsly. I dare you to run for one hour at 5°C in the morning breeze and still feeling cold when you'll come back home.
>>
>>34999460

Having attractive girls have sex with me solely because of my looks is probably my number 1 goal in life right now
>>
>>34995566
triple dubs of truth- do it faggot
>>
>>35000000
>>
>buddy is having fight party for the boxing match last night (I'm invited but don't go)
>orders 2 large pizzas and wings
>they arrive at my house because last time he ordered food from that pizzeria he was at my house and they thought that was his address
>call him to explain, decide I'll go drop the pizzas at his house and stick around for the fight
>order some fish ceviche from a Mexican place on the way to buddies house so that way I don't eat pizza and ruin my gains
>arrive at house, everybody's drinking
>I just sit and talk with everybody while eating my healthy fish
>have some pizza anon
>have some beer anon
>do u want some Lay's or Doritos anon?
>anon my sister made brownies
>decline everything an watch the fight
>feel douchey for declining their hospitality
>>
>>35000627
All you had to do was eat before you got there and claim you'd already devoured dinner.
>>
>>35000691
I normally would have but due to the circumstances (his food showing up at my house and me not wanting it to get cold for them) the best I could do was get ceviche to go since its cold and prepared in minutes. I had been up since 2am the last 4 days and it was like 7pm so I had no intention of going out or anything, had literally just exited the shower when the pizza guy showed up. Also doesn't help the case that I'm a pretty big guy (4 u) so they kept pulling the "come on anon a man your size needs to eat" card
>>
>>34994860
Never being satisfied is one of the key components of making it. Being satisfied leads to being complacent, which leads to stagnation and eventually de-making it.
>>
>>34994981
kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>34994279
Humint and /fit/. Charisma intelligence strength triad reporting in.

Been married for years though so I'm usually dodging advances as opposed to jumping on them.
>>
File: 1444611453646.gif (2 MB, 350x194) Image search: [Google]
1444611453646.gif
2 MB, 350x194
>>34999460
>It's specially bad if you don't like yourself in the first place.
>>
>>34994032
this.

>nerd friends angry that all their 4/10 slut gfs wont stop staring
>nerds hate you
>normalfag friends still think that you're a nerd so they don't want to hang
>alone

thanks fit...
>>
>>34993646
simple solution m8, tell the fat chicks you're gay and the gay's that you're straight.
>>
>>34995048
I'm scared of fucking up my health in the long run.
>>
>>34994366
I know what you mean. Like if you take a walk in the park or some shit or have friends with little kids or whatever you see that shit happen and it feels so weird.
>>
>>34994981
Well sounds like you have a case of "lifting because somebody told you to" because you clearly don't enjoy doing it.
Fortunately, there is a cure, you just have to kill yourself.
>>
>>34995233
Wow cool does your 4chan pass let you see who the posters are?
You're a fucking joke mate.
You're spending time arguing on 4chan. You literally came into this thread to shit on natties, and got sooky and defensive when people called you out for it. Then you back pedalled and started saying what else is good in your life even though you literally entered the thread with "we dedicated roiders don't have time for anything else in life cause we're so dedicated" and bitched about your health problems.
I'm natty, but I look good, I also actually play sports at a somewhat competitive level. I don't think that people who go to the gym just for looks are beneath me.
I have a PhD in geomatics and my income is research grants and university salary, I don't think blue collar guys or business owners or pencil pushers are beneath me. If you want to live your life, live your life, but don't shit on other people, claim you have it harder but are still doing better, and then pretend you're not being defensive.
Based on everything you said though, I'd be very unsurprised if you're not just shovelling bullshit beyond the fact that you roid and have a motorcycle.
>>
>>35001817

>Implying saying you're straight doesn't just make the superfags more aggressive

They get pretty bold when they're in or around their own town. They may switch tactics, like telling you to come to a gay bar "to get the easy girls who go there anyway", but they're still trying to get at that ass when you strike out and they figure you'll be drunk and just looking for a nut. Anybody who's had gaybrahs as friends knows that "converting" a straight man is the #1 fantasy that they all have.
>>
>>34993427
what a bunch of self entitled narcissistic cunts you are. Making it? Are you fucking kidding? You get in shape and act like it's a fucking chore for you when people start feeding your narcissism.

Did daddy or mommy not wuv you enough? you fuckers need to grow up
>>
>>34993427
Lotta fat girls suddenly think it's ok to hit on you.
>>
>>35002888
>You're spending time arguing on 4chan.
>You literally came into this thread to shit on natties, and got sooky and defensive when people called you out for it. Then you back pedalled and started saying what else is good in your life even though you literally entered the thread with "we dedicated roiders don't have time for anything else in life cause we're so dedicated" and bitched about your health problems.
>I'm natty, but I look good, I also actually play sports at a somewhat competitive level. I don't think that people who go to the gym just for looks are beneath me.
>I have a PhD in geomatics and my income is research grants and university salary, I don't think blue collar guys or business owners or pencil pushers are beneath me. If you want to live your life, live your life, but don't shit on other people, claim you have it harder but are still doing better, and then pretend you're not being defensive.
>Based on everything you said though, I'd be very unsurprised if you're not just shovelling bullshit beyond the fact that you roid and have a motorcycle.
Yet you continue arguing and talking about your personal life as if it somehow gives you credibility on an anonymous forum.
>>
>>34994981
confirmed kek
>>
>>34994279
>not being a paladin irl and maxing charisma and wisdom

It's like you don't even wanna serve your god (Zyzz) breh
>>
>My jeans last 2-3 months due to chafe
>finding jeans that fit me is a fucking pain in the ass
>eating at the average restaurant leaves me hungry
>moving back weights after DL's, or worse, block pulls takes half a year
pretty much it
>>
>>34994981
>Being a emotionnal rollercoaster faggot because of roids
>Making it
Pick one
>>
>>35003777
because he's an overrated prick, like most of you
>>
File: CoolWhiteKid_101.jpg (153 KB, 1300x1130) Image search: [Google]
CoolWhiteKid_101.jpg
153 KB, 1300x1130
>>34998890
>Midway through lift yesterday
>Looking at the mirror to watch form
>All I see is a fat/weak person looking back
>Depressed thinking I've wasted years of my life
>Sit down, still thinking about what I've become and the time I've wasted
"Bro, stop checking yourself out"
>tfw I'll never be good enough
>>
File: the-wolverine.jpg (32 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
the-wolverine.jpg
32 KB, 620x330
The downside for me was always others being threatened by me for whatever reason

>Hanging out with some chick I dig and her girlfriend
>Go in some Shop where one of their male friends works, who apparently has a thing for that girl too
>Trys to stare me down and brags about his cars and money

>Friend who introduced me Into lifting stops and I continue like a Madman
>Doesn't even take months until I leave humanity and him behind, be supportive and try to get him back Into it every time
>Talks shit about me like how cool I am feeling and what sort of a pseudo badass I make out of myself
>Also constantly made passive aggressive remarks about my form and body when He actually came lifting

>Very same friend trys to fuck another girl I seriously like and have good contact with while I am in vacation
>Seriously, this happens the Same night I took my flight
>Makes photos of it, didn't actually succeed kek but sends it to me with voicemails of them both

I would feel threatened, but he's a head shorter than me and bench presses the weight I hold in one Hand during Dumbbell press.

But what is it with those scawny Bitches and their pride being hurt by some possible threat? When I see a man better than me, who also happens to be elegant in his superiority, makes me admire and be like him. Best example is Hugh Jackman. Fucking Wolverine, the height of manliness.
>>
>>34995124
Areyoume.jkek
>>
>>35003926
you self conceited piece of shit, he's not threatened, he knows you're a cock and so does everyone else now
>>
File: 1446868832973.jpg (136 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446868832973.jpg
136 KB, 768x1024
>>34994032
>>34994727
>>34994774

You guys probably know this feel too, then:

>You start lifting
>You extend invitations to literally everyone you know to come lift with you
>No one wants to lift...
>You lift alone forever
>Your change in lifestyle slowly isolates you from all these people

and if you're me

>You don't make any friends at the gym... :/
>>
>>35003966
I've never been arrogant about myself. Sure I admire myself too from time to time, but you would be lying if even a single Person on this board never did this.

Also
>Be a good friend to him
>Supportive and try to bring out the Best outta him
>Somehow manage to be the Cock in the story

I don't expect you to know the full Story, but I can't follow your Logic either.
>>
>>34995909
autism; the post
>>
>>35003994
don't give a shit if you follow my logic. The fact you admire yourself speaks volumes, I train for my health and wellbeing and don't give a fuck if people notice I do it for myself.

The fact he's shitty with you is because you're a prick thinking every woman finds you attractive and an entitled cunt who gets upset when people of any sex aren't in awe of you

fucking grow up and get over it
>>
>>34996074
Iktfb, that pic tho, every day man
>>
>>35004035
You're a massive fucking cockelton yourself for thinking you're better than people cause you don't admire your own physique from time to time.

Feeling attractive is a fundamental part of the human psyche, and you're an asshole if you tell people it "speaks volumes" that they ever affirm that.
If you can't see the difference between being happy with how you look and being a full blown narcissist that shoves it in people's faces then you're the one who needs to fucking grow up.
>>
>>34994788
Leave, reddit.
>>
File: allnatty.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
allnatty.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>34995898
this
>be me
>super huge
>friend looking to get into bodybuilding
> we're talking in a group, don't want to be weird saying I eat 4 - 6 pieces of chicken a day
> tell him to eat a crap ton of junk food
>6 months go by, come back to same city
> see friend, super fat
> might have muscles, can't see it under the fat
> he tells me my idea worked

felt super bad
>>
>>34996020
Yes, people like certain shapes but don't know why. It occurs on some deep cognitive level. Certain brands exploit this when shaping their products to give off a certain vibe. The best opinion you can get of how something makes you look is from a 3-4 year old because they don't have any filters on. For example, wearing a "wife beater" makes you look more aggressive and makes people act differently towards you.
>>
>>35004124
nope, don't have to love myself and think I'm better which is what you project so everyone thinks you're a cock sucker and treats you accordingly, in real life and on here but it's obviously everyone else who is wrong and in no way you or your shitty attitude

that dude saw you as a narcissist a mile away which is why you get the contempt you deserve but it has to be his attitude, not your cock sucking personality that's at fault
>>
>>34993580
But I am dumb and only care about my gains. And I haven't even made it yet.
>>
>>35004035
Holy shit you colossal faggot just shut the fuck up. I never stated that every girl flocks on me, I have the basic attraction levels like anybody else.

According to your logic me acknowledging my fitness results is even worse than a good friend trying to fuck the Girl you have a thing for and trying to send it to you while you are on another continent.

I don't know what your Problem is, but go fuck yourself.

Side note: Yes I mad
>>
>>35004228
I'm not the guy you've been talking to, m8.

Just saying you're way fucking off course categorically claiming that being happy with the way you look makes you a narcissist.
Maybe it's you projecting your fear of becoming a narcissist if you for even one second admit to yourself that your hard work has actually come with some cool, unintentional benefits, like looking good.
>>
I have to regularly switch gyms so I don't end up befriending the other regulars

having gym buddies is nice and all, but once you have like 40 of them and just really want to concentrate on your fucking workout

that's when it stops being nice
>>
>>35004262
aww, do you have some feelings?

Who the fuck cares, you're a self entitled narcissistic prick turning people's resentment for your attitude towards them as jealousy and envy

fuck off for a few years and come back when you're older and have progresses from self loving look at me asshole
>>
>>35004262
this prick has to be the biggest bait taker of the day! Mind that hook bruh!
>>
File: muhammad.jpg (226 KB, 1025x634) Image search: [Google]
muhammad.jpg
226 KB, 1025x634
>>34993427
>hey, can you help me move?
>what's your secret?
>oh, hello biceps for brains
>hey, uh, all that stuff you drink, is that crya-tine really safe?
>no, i don't do creatine, i'm natty!
>no, i don't do protein powders, i'm natty!
>cutting!?!?!? OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK!?!?!
>i wish i had time for the gym
>you're so lucky
>genetics
>Why not just do less weight and more reps?
>>
>>35004332
You're right senpai, I needa stay sharp. Thanks for the reminder

>>35004318
Bait get yee gone!
>>
>>35003984
>tfw 99% of the population is perfectly content with every aspect of their life and self no matter how shitty or mediocre it is
>>
>>35004371
>>i wish i had time for the gym
nothing pisses me off more than people who use this bullshit excuse

just admit you're a fat lazy shit who can't spare 30min to an hour to workout. i mean ffs you don't even have to go every day just like 3 days a week at least
>>
>>34995048
Ignore the fools. I'm not on gear nor was I ever but I'm 30 now (yeah yeah I know) and the fact that I can no longer train as much as I could when I was younger really pisses me off. Not because of a lack of motivation but simply because my body does not recover fully overnight anymore. That's due to lower hormone production, it's whats causing me to lose hair and almost unbelievably my refraction period is so bad now I can only ejaculate 3 times a night, even when I'm with a new girl. If steroid supplementation did not result in hair loss I would boards the gains train right now. That said, I really didn't notice lower performance until I hit 27/28.
>>
>>34995639
>What is Jelqing
>What is increasing penis 0,5 cm/month in both lenght/girth

Use google next time.
>>
>>35004688
you're losing your hair anyway, anon, just shave your head and go hard
>>
>>34995995
bump
I'm terrible with women, especially when it comes to making an acquaintance a friend. in this case i just need to know how (if even possible) to bed this dame in particular
>>
>>34993740
>only things I care about in life are lifting and my education
GOOD. You sound like you are very young still and if that's the case you should be focused on these two things as your main concerns. Just keep improving in all facets and you'll make it f.a.m.
>>
File: tumblrRekt.png (281 KB, 469x851) Image search: [Google]
tumblrRekt.png
281 KB, 469x851
So did anyone else find out getting /fit/ made them unable to sympathize with 'oppressed' groups?

1 year ago:

> Athletic but never looked /fit/ due to playing defensive-end in high school and lifting for strength
> not virgin but still can't get laid much
> Depressed, lost all my friends due to shitty drama and ultra PC college climate
> According to the same SJWs that fucked me over, I'm oppressed by society due to not being white and I should join them
> Ready to die
> Start lifting for aesthetics
> Start dieting 6 months in

now:
> dumped shitty girlfriend
> took a new qt3.14's virginity
> known throughout dorm as the "buff guy"
> i hate dieting but abs are starting to show nicely
> ex-friends getting fat, they don't go to the gym anymore and their grades are slipping

cons:
> respect only people who put effort into their lives
> instagram now consists of /fit/ girls instead of genetically blessed lazy chubby ones
> Begin to think modern society hates men and loves women
> Realize that the last society to celebrate men was the third reich
> folder of aryan statues of men on hard drive idolizing nazi aesthetics and non-racial aspects of their ideology
> would rather live in nazi germany than this modern SJW hellhole
> think all fat people are untermensch

So I guess getting /fit/ kinda made me unable to sympathize with women. Literally all they have to do to be at a baseline of attractiveness (let's call this 0) is not get fat, yet all the chubby / fat girls around me who are below zero still think they're above 0. All the stuff women use to be more attractive (fake eyelashes, makeup, heels, slimming clothing) is also just bought with money instead of earned through hard work over a long period of time.
>>
>>35005062
>tumblrRekt.png
tbqh she handled the banter very well
>>
Everyone thinks I'm a try hard because swole.
I just like working out and have for 5 years.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.